First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
New Dragon Ball Z movie
222785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
New Key Visual revealed

23326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 11/17/14 , edited 11/17/14
Beerus is back, Whis is back, and he is back huh? Biggest question I have is what's going to happen to Freeza that will make him a threat to Goku and Vegeta again?
22456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
The current plot is "Freiza is back, alive, and revengeful.


While I don't have the beat hope for this one, the core concept osnf horrid. I hope they set it where not-Goku has to fight him.

Like how Broly 2 was Gohan and Goten and Trunks.
8903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

Felstalker wrote:

The current plot is "Freiza is back, alive, and revengeful.


While I don't have the beat hope for this one, the core concept osnf horrid. I hope they set it where not-Goku has to fight him.

Like how Broly 2 was Gohan and Goten and Trunks.


Yeah lets have Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien deal with it while everyone else relaxes and has more kids.
22456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 11/17/14 , edited 11/17/14

ThisWasATriumph wrote:


Like how Broly 2 was Gohan and Goten and Trunks.


Yeah lets have Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien deal with it while everyone else relaxes and has more kids.

First of, Yamchais so lame, he is wearing a green motherfucking Jumpsuit in the poster.

Krillin is married with a kid, WHAT IF SHE IS LIKE, 13ISH BY NOW? I would rather seen Father Krillin doing what he does best.

And Tien's voice actor died, they retired his voice/character when that happened.

Let Vageta and Gotanks handle it.
8903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

Felstalker wrote:

ThisWasATriumph wrote:


Felstalker wrote:

Like how Broly 2 was Gohan and Goten and Trunks.


Yeah lets have Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien deal with it while everyone else relaxes and has more kids.


First of, Yamchais so lame, he is wearing a green motherfucking Jumpsuit in the poster.

Krillin is married with a kid, WHAT IF SHE IS LIKE, 13ISH BY NOW? I would rather seen Father Krillin doing what he does best.

And Tien's voice actor died, they retired his voice/character when that happened.

Let Vageta and Gotanks handle it.


First of, Yamchais so lame, he is wearing a green motherfucking Jumpsuit in the poster.
Naw thats just his new saiyan battle armor.


Krillin is married with a kid, WHAT IF SHE IS LIKE, 13ISH BY NOW? I would rather seen Father Krillin doing what he does best.
dying a lot?

And Tien's voice actor died, they retired his voice/character when that happened.
Fine, we'll replace him with Yajirobe, whose significantly more useful.
56106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/17/14 , edited 11/17/14
LOL there are haters everywhere, if u want to criticize the show, how bout doing it in another thread.

I could understand if a trailer came out, but no just a visual
8903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

h9902014 wrote:

LOL there are haters everywhere, if u want to criticize the show, how bout doing it in another thread.

A could understand if a trailer came out, but no just a visual


Dont get me wrong, I love DBZ. Its one of my favorite animes ever. Ive seen it like 5 times. However, its just so easy to make fun of. I mean teamfourstar is on what, 44 episodes now? comprised solely of making fun of dbz. And the world is a better place for it.
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Floripa
Offline
Posted 11/17/14 , edited 11/17/14
Some people can't handle Goku awesomeness
56106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

ThisWasATriumph wrote:


h9902014 wrote:

LOL there are haters everywhere, if u want to criticize the show, how bout doing it in another thread.

A could understand if a trailer came out, but no just a visual


Dont get me wrong, I love DBZ. Its one of my favorite animes ever. Ive seen it like 5 times. However, its just so easy to make fun of. I mean teamfourstar is on what, 44 episodes now? comprised solely of making fun of dbz. And the world is a better place for it.


Oh alright then. Yea TFS is pretty amazing, I cannot deny this.
22456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

ThisWasATriumph wrote:


Dont get me wrong, I love DBZ. Its one of my favorite animes ever. Ive seen it like 5 times. However, its just so easy to make fun of. I mean teamfourstar is on what, 44 episodes now? comprised solely of making fun of dbz. And the world is a better place for it.


You can criticize anything... easily.

Your shitty hair cut for example, or all the mother fucking white people in Legend of the Galactic heroes, has anybody heard of the word Minority? As in the majority of people belong in a minority group?
8903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

Felstalker wrote:


ThisWasATriumph wrote:


Dont get me wrong, I love DBZ. Its one of my favorite animes ever. Ive seen it like 5 times. However, its just so easy to make fun of. I mean teamfourstar is on what, 44 episodes now? comprised solely of making fun of dbz. And the world is a better place for it.


You can criticize anything... easily.

Your shitty hair cut for example, or all the mother fucking white people in Legend of the Galactic heroes, has anybody heard of the word Minority? As in the majority of people belong in a minority group?


bitch, my hair is fabulous
15294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
Beerus! lets have pudding together.
LokiLB 
43374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 11/17/14
Freeza has an evil space koala minion? XD That alone is worth bringing him back.
5766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

AzureWind91 wrote:

Beerus is back, Whis is back, and he is back huh? Biggest question I have is what's going to happen to Freeza that will make him a threat to Goku and Vegeta again?


I'm guessing, after Freeza revives, he will wish to become a god...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.