First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What do you think will happen to Britney Spears now???
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 300 Altontowersci...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
who's that
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
I guess she'll just be one of us now. A normal person. (:
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
My teacher predicted that she'll die this year... I'm not sure what to think right now though.
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / 妙境 «« Changmin's ;;
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
Why do you care? She's the biggest idiot I've ever seen.
Posted 1/31/08

kristin586 wrote:


xidiya wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


xidiya wrote:

i'm more worried about myself than britney and i suggest you pay more attention to yourself as well instead of getting wrapped up in the life of someone you don't even know. then again, you're 13 and impressionable so maybe i should give you some leeway.

anyways, being bipolar doesn't mean the end of the damn world. i know a few people who are bipolar and they are incredibly beautiful, successful, talented, responsible people.



Okay first of all while ur checkin me, i happen to have a bi-polar bff. 2nd of all just because im 13 doesn't mean i don't know anything i've been listening to Britney spears since i was five, and i do like Briney spears but she needs help and i just wanted opinons talk about getting off topic


If you don't want to listen to people's opinion on yourself or on bipolarism then don't post on a forum and go begging for opinions. Apparently your 13 year old grasp of language is severely limited, probably from listening to Britney since you were 5 so you don't understand how a forum works. And since you "claim" to know someone who is bipolar you yourself should know that it doesn't mean the end of the world nor can you use bipolarism as an excuse for having a shitty personality. I suggest you grow up and learn to use your brain and to accept criticism before you post another topic on the forum.


I don't claim to know someone who is bipolar i know this for a fact. I also know for a fact that my vocabulary is substantial for my age thankyou very much. I may like Britney Spears but i do understand that not only bi-polarism but an immense amount of other problems is what she carries on her shoulders. Another thing, i do understand how the forum works and i know that if you wanna carry this conversation on with me while were both getting off topic you need to message me because i have alot to say about this particular topic. Although, i really don't feel like hearing any more of your mess so why don't you just get outta my forum topic, regardless of what the 1st amendment says, i just don't like you. My grasp of language is not severly limited don't go assuming things that aren't true. I can keep going on and on with you because of the simple fact i know im right about what i'm stating. And from the way things are going i believe i am alot more "grown-up" than you are. I can prove this for one by saying i don't need to curse to explain my opinion. Now, are you sure? you want to continue this conversation?


it amuses me how you seem to think your interchange is somehow brilliant. also, i've yet to curse you. i've only accused you of naivete, which you are fully guilty of seeing as you show more concerned for britney than what really matters in this world. heck, i've been nice and even taken into consideration your age.

anyways, you've still not given one logical, well thought out reason why anything you say is worth listening to nor why poor britney is even worth our sympathy. people who waste their chances and abilities are not worth pitying at all. i've got no pity for those who like to slack off.

i'd also like to remind you that this is a forum where opinions are expressed and i've expressed mine: namely, that bipolarism nor failed personal relationships are an excuse for being irresponsible.

no i don't want to continue this conversation with you. britney nor your naivete is worth arguing over.
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
...........i really couldn't care less. Everything wrong with that woman's life is her own damn fault. If she manages to get her life back on track then good for her, and all the better for us who won't have to hear any more about her stupidity. On the other hand, if she fucks it up even more then she deserves whats coming to her.
Posted 1/31/08
Hey, having all this attention on Britney is a good thing for someone. Michael Jackson, oh yes, Michael Jackson. You hardly hear anything from him anymore. So, I say leave Britney alone.. Everyone fucks up but she just happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time..
Posted 1/31/08
Hello!

She will lose everything she worked for and she will never be the same Britney Spears we used to know when she was younger or at least before she met her EX!

But personaly i dont care what she does with her life from here on, she will just not be happy.
3032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stupid F-hillz
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

xidiya wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


xidiya wrote:


kristin586 wrote:


xidiya wrote:

i'm more worried about myself than britney and i suggest you pay more attention to yourself as well instead of getting wrapped up in the life of someone you don't even know. then again, you're 13 and impressionable so maybe i should give you some leeway.

anyways, being bipolar doesn't mean the end of the damn world. i know a few people who are bipolar and they are incredibly beautiful, successful, talented, responsible people.



Okay first of all while ur checkin me, i happen to have a bi-polar bff. 2nd of all just because im 13 doesn't mean i don't know anything i've been listening to Britney spears since i was five, and i do like Briney spears but she needs help and i just wanted opinons talk about getting off topic


If you don't want to listen to people's opinion on yourself or on bipolarism then don't post on a forum and go begging for opinions. Apparently your 13 year old grasp of language is severely limited, probably from listening to Britney since you were 5 so you don't understand how a forum works. And since you "claim" to know someone who is bipolar you yourself should know that it doesn't mean the end of the world nor can you use bipolarism as an excuse for having a shitty personality. I suggest you grow up and learn to use your brain and to accept criticism before you post another topic on the forum.


I don't claim to know someone who is bipolar i know this for a fact. I also know for a fact that my vocabulary is substantial for my age thankyou very much. I may like Britney Spears but i do understand that not only bi-polarism but an immense amount of other problems is what she carries on her shoulders. Another thing, i do understand how the forum works and i know that if you wanna carry this conversation on with me while were both getting off topic you need to message me because i have alot to say about this particular topic. Although, i really don't feel like hearing any more of your mess so why don't you just get outta my forum topic, regardless of what the 1st amendment says, i just don't like you. My grasp of language is not severly limited don't go assuming things that aren't true. I can keep going on and on with you because of the simple fact i know im right about what i'm stating. And from the way things are going i believe i am alot more "grown-up" than you are. I can prove this for one by saying i don't need to curse to explain my opinion. Now, are you sure? you want to continue this conversation?


it amuses me how you seem to think your interchange is somehow brilliant. also, i've yet to curse you. i've only accused you of naivete, which you are fully guilty of seeing as you show more concerned for britney than what really matters in this world. heck, i've been nice and even taken into consideration your age.

anyways, you've still not given one logical, well thought out reason why anything you say is worth listening to nor why poor britney is even worth our sympathy. people who waste their chances and abilities are not worth pitying at all. i've got no pity for those who like to slack off.

i'd also like to remind you that this is a forum where opinions are expressed and i've expressed mine: namely, that bipolarism nor failed personal relationships are an excuse for being irresponsible.

no i don't want to continue this conversation with you. britney nor your naivete is worth arguing over.


Well thats just too bad ain't it. the fact that you don't wanna continue this conversation cause i may have 4 got to tell you this but i ALWAYS GET LAST SAY. did you see me write that i sympathize 4 britney no i didn't. i don't even care about punctuation/grammar i'ma bout to get ghetto in here obviously u don't know who u talkin to. your taking my words and twisting what i say. i don't feel sympathy 4 britney, and i do think she's being irresponsible. and i asked for somone elses opinon not for sum 1 to twist my words. i love britney's music, and i always will love some part of her because THA SOUNDS THAT COME OUT OF HER MOUTH ARE WHAT I LOVE. and obviously if i care enough for her musical ablilty i will care a little about her. you would probably say somone who writes a topic about paris hilton loves her to because your twisting my words and saying i love britney spears which is something i did not say. so how about we say YOU havent given one logical explination as to why i should listen to ur crap, huh how about we say that cause if you don't like britney thats all i asked you to comment on i didn't tell you to come at me like a friggin dog with a bunch or garbage i don't care for. cause unlike britney spears i can care less 4 your words. also i think your the ignorant one because since your as you would call it "considering" my age why do you keep responding after i comment on what you say? i thought you were "sooooo" much older than me and wouldn't even dare hear my opinon? huh what happened to that? OOOOOP'S i don't wanna hear it.
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
i dun realli hate her, since she had a realli tough chikldhood, i lyk her musik very much, she was ;lyk the first singer i ever listened to. n i feel bad for her . think she might be able to get better i guess . .
33886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
I don't really care. But to say you wish she'd die is just being stupid.
10907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under someone bed!
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
Why can't you leave Britney alone?!


I don't like Britney, neither do I hate her. All I can say is that she's an average crazy woman.
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
she'll become a baby boomer.

YAYZERS.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
I just wish she'd get help and stay out of the news for awhile
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
well I wouldn't be surprised if she commit suicide.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.