First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Have you ever seen a spirit?
Posted 7/15/14
I might have, but I think it was just me seeing things cause it was dark. All I remember is being at my grandmas house and looking down a hallway and seeing a shadowy figure, looked like a person. But like I said, it might of been me seeing random stuff.
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 7/15/14
You don't know shit about ghosts until you've lived in a seriously haunted house. In the middle of a move my parents and I had to live in my mother's childhood home owned by my grandmother. It's a really old house that's been around for well over a hundred years. More weird shit has happened there than anywhere else that I know of. Every member of the family has some weird ass story from living there. Things moving on their own, weird smells that shouldn't exist (a specific room often smelled like roses with no cause), sounds that shouldn't be occurring (like a bath running water upstairs when the only thing up there is a shower), phones making calls without anyone using them (it dialed 911 in the night several times while I was there), seeing weird things, etc. Really any form of paranormal activity you can think of has probably happened there.
33806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 7/15/14
Posted 7/15/14
Never.

Just 6-12 months ago, I was in a state of deep loneliness. In the middle of the night, I actually wished for a ghost to appear to talk to me. And they never do

Then the logical side of my brain takes over... even if they do appear... how will they talk without a vocal cord?
1920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / Candyland
Offline
Posted 7/15/14 , edited 7/15/14
Yup. Saw one when I was taking a walking. Ran home and couldn't sleep for 2 days.
4285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 7/15/14
My eyes often play tricks on me. Can't say for sure
1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/15/14
Nope. And I hope never
4215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 7/15/14
No I have never seen a spirit before.
39645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anywhere Gatcha!
Offline
Posted 7/15/14
I don't think so, but I can't say for sure.
37906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

Never.

Just 6-12 months ago, I was in a state of deep loneliness. In the middle of the night, I actually wished for a ghost to appear to talk to me. And they never do

Then the logical side of my brain takes over... even if they do appear... how will they talk without a vocal cord?


Why wouldn't a ghost have vocal chords?
Posted 7/15/14 , edited 7/15/14

minatothegreatjiraiya wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

Never.

Just 6-12 months ago, I was in a state of deep loneliness. In the middle of the night, I actually wished for a ghost to appear to talk to me. And they never do

Then the logical side of my brain takes over... even if they do appear... how will they talk without a vocal cord?


Why wouldn't a ghost have vocal chords?


well if they're "spirits" or "spiritual energy", they wouldn't

vocal chords are physical things...
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Disney World
Offline
Posted 7/15/14
I haven't seen a ghost before, but I guess it would be kind of cool to see one. However I don't really believe in that kind of stuff. When I was younger I did but not anymore.
37906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


well if they're "spirits" or "spiritual energy", they wouldn't

vocal chords are physical things...


But if you can see them, then that means they can, at least at times, be physical. I see no reason to not have vocal chords, teeth, a mouth, or a nose.
11415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 7/15/14
I saw someone that looked like a ghost drinking a spirit.
Ghostception?
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 7/15/14 , edited 7/15/14
i get raped by them every night (females)

actually its a little less rape and more willing
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.