First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
things that were broken
23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 7/16/14
have you or someone you know break something important or dear to you? was it fine or did you hold a funeral and cry your eyes out for 3 days?

I've had both experiences....

the good time was when my cat knocked my computer monitor off my desk and it broke. I believe she did that headbutt ram thing that cats like to do when they rub up against something. I was wanting a new monitor for a while and well, she gave me an excuse to go buy a bigger one

the bad time was when my brother brutally murdered my atari 2600 but claiming he "accidentally" bumped into the tv and it crushed my poor 2600 to this day I still call him a murderous bastard

so what are somethings that you lost?
Posted 7/16/14
I had this ring that I always wore because it symbolizes my ever lasting love and promises I made to myself to always find a way in life and keep fighting through whatever stands in my way.
I wore it everyday and sometimes forgot to take it off because it was that important to me. One day my ring turn up missing because I left it by the sink before I left somewhere. I had a hunch it was in the garbage disposal....sure enough it was Dx
I got it back but it was all scratched up and looks like it lost it's value. It was a stainless steel ring. The ring was fine but looks like it went through hell and no longer serves the purpose of symbolizing anything. I just wish I didn't leave it anywhere ._.
Posted 7/16/14

Oblivion_K wrote:

I had this ring that I always wore because it symbolizes my ever lasting love and promises I made to myself to always find a way in life and keep fighting through whatever stands in my way.
I wore it everyday and sometimes forgot to take it off because it was that important to me. One day my ring turn up missing because I left it by the sink before I left somewhere. I had a hunch it was in the garbage disposal....sure enough it was Dx
I got it back but it was all scratched up and looks like it lost it's value. It was a stainless steel ring. The ring was fine but looks like it went through hell and no longer serves the purpose of symbolizing anything. I just wish I didn't leave it anywhere ._.


Haha I have a ring like that too! I always thought I was the only one but... Guess not!

Hmm.. When my younger brother stepped all over my PSP charger and I balled my eyes out because he broke both chargers and knocked the PSP off from the stand where it was sitting. Damn kid.
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 7/16/14
My friend invited me to his house, and he start showing me his toys and some visual novel like comic book. The only thing that draw my attention was a toy robot soldier that crawl on the ground. He show me how i can turn it on and he go back to his visual novel, because he was so eager to finally show me the story he use to tell me in school(he is kind of a nerd), but i wasn't listening him much playing with his toy. Somewhere he went to the other room to bring more visual novel. At that time i try to do something silly i wanted the robot soldier to move straight not only crawl so i try straighten it's leg, but it's leg come off right away. I got nervous and i try to fix it back as quickly as possible before he come back, but it's body start falling apart one after another. I couldn't imagine at the time what he will say to me if he find out what i did to his toy. Even if i hide it one day he will find it, and there is no way he will not ask me about it before i leave his house. By the time he come back my hands where shaking from nervousness. The first thing he say to me "Are you done yet?". What happened is he knew i will finally brake it and eventually he will have my attention. Hes plan worked, but it teach me what it feel like accidentally to brake some thing.
47176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 7/16/14
Friend stole my Charizard card once.
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Center-of-US
Offline
Posted 7/16/14
Hmm, I made a bootable Ubuntu CD one time. A while passed, and eventually I noticed it looked funny. Turns out it had a small hole. I don't know if it got stabbed or if I have some kind of toxic chemicals somewhere, but it sure doesn't work anymore.

Oh, and one time I made this model. It was just a bunch of wood sticks to represent my steel structure. I was talking to the person at my left while thinking about how I would modify it. At some point I reached for something, knocking over the model. It totally broke. I was like, "that's fine, I was going to take it apart anyway," but it just looked like I was trying to save my pride >.>
5683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 7/16/14

MrHalligan wrote:

Friend stole my Charizard card once.


That's no friend. What a traitor!
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14
argh. my lime green ipod nano. I still have it with me. the amount of falls it took... and it decided to finally give up on me after the 328th time--I dropped it [by accident of course].

it was one of those situations where my body got entangled with the headphone wires... and then I whipped the ipod to the ground... by running forward.
23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 7/16/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

argh. my lime green ipod nano. I still have it with me. the amount of falls it took... and it decided to finally give up on me after the 328th time--I dropped it [by accident of course].

it was one of those situations where my body got entangled with the headphone wires... and then I whip the ipod to the ground... by running forward.


I remember I thought I killed my nano when I left if in my pocket when I washed clothes. 2 years later I found it and decided to plug it in and it turned on, so now I have 2 nanos
Posted 7/16/14

longdanzi103 wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

argh. my lime green ipod nano. I still have it with me. the amount of falls it took... and it decided to finally give up on me after the 328th time--I dropped it [by accident of course].

it was one of those situations where my body got entangled with the headphone wires... and then I whip the ipod to the ground... by running forward.


I remember I thought I killed my nano when I left if in my pocket when I washed clothes. 2 years later I found it and decided to plug it in and it turned on, so now I have 2 nanos


I swear those things could survive a nuclear blast... they're pretty durable.

3257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.
Online
Posted 7/16/14

MrHalligan wrote:

Friend stole my Charizard card once.


I had my Pokemon Gold stolen from me when a bunch of random friends friends came in.
Scums.
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14
The only thing I was genuinely sad about was my old brick of a phone. :c It lived a long and happy life.
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14
i still have my virginity


EDIT
~~~~~~~

i will cry tears of joy on the day i lose it to real love
2579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/16/14
Cat are fucking evil. Mine destroyed all the posters that I've been collecting for years, my earpods, screen protectors, my favorite boots, etc.
But I love that little fluffy bastard.
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/14
not at all
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.