First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
YOLO?
19273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14
Does anyone use YOLO, to not go out and do dumb shit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Otla5157c
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14
#NOLF
47476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14
Yolo is the most useless and unnecessary word, only time you should use it is when you accully do something that will RISK YOUR LIFE!
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14
That is so yesterday.
52242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14
You oughta look out. Nikkuh
52242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14

Thfelese wrote:

That is so yesterday.


Fetch as fuck
8780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ATL - GA
Offline
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14

MrHalligan wrote:


Thfelese wrote:

That is so yesterday.


Fetch as fuck


You're never going to make 'fetch' happen. Stop trying.
52242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14

Valarasha wrote:


MrHalligan wrote:


Thfelese wrote:

That is so yesterday.


Fetch as fuck


You're never going to make 'fetch' happen. Stop trying.


That's such a fetch thing to say.
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/26/14
Well, no duh, we YOLO....
But I prefer Livin' Like Larry.
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14
YOLO! Better jump off a bridge since we only live once..

Or we can get drunk and go driving!

OR even play Russian Roulette. Yolo right?!

No. Yolo is so damn stupid.

But at least that song is somewhat OK in the sense it isn't talking about being stupid with "Yolo"
23473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14

furytime wrote:

YOLO! Better jump off a bridge since we only live once..

Or we can get drunk and go driving!

OR even play Russian Roulette. Yolo right?!

No. Yolo is so damn stupid.

But at least that song is somewhat OK in the sense it isn't talking about being stupid with "Yolo"


so the proper term would be YODO
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14

longdanzi103 wrote:


furytime wrote:

YOLO! Better jump off a bridge since we only live once..

Or we can get drunk and go driving!

OR even play Russian Roulette. Yolo right?!

No. Yolo is so damn stupid.

But at least that song is somewhat OK in the sense it isn't talking about being stupid with "Yolo"


so the proper term would be YODO


I don't know. I just thought yoloers were trying to cross everything of their bucketlist
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14
I wonder if #godhatesyolo... since in the doctrine, souls live for eternity...
49441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14
I like Leeroy Jenkins better.
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

I like Leeroy Jenkins better.


Leeeeeeeeeeeeeerooyy Jeeenkanss

I never thought about it like that. It really is the first "yolo"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.