First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
YOLO?
42365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 7/16/14

furytime wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

I like Leeroy Jenkins better.


Leeeeeeeeeeeeeerooyy Jeeenkanss

I never thought about it like that. It really is the first "yolo"


It sounds better at least to me.
16267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=312Sb-2PovA

Suicide Silence - YOLO \m/
Vodash 
7657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/14
I only use "yolo" ironically. In fact, I don't know anyone in my life that uses it unironically.
13245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/16/14

Vodash wrote:

I only use "yolo" ironically. In fact, I don't know anyone in my life that uses it unironically.


Yeah I use it to make fun of the people who use it way to seriously.
4752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/16/14
#SWAG
13372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/14
YOLO is still a thing?
13245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/16/14


I probably see more adults wearing SWAG shirts then they should.
14233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/14
Do me a solid.
^
Is that still a thing?

And dafuq does fetch mean? We're not fucking golden retrievers are we? o_o
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 7/16/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Yolo is the most useless and unnecessary word, only time you should use it is when you accully do something that will RISK YOUR LIFE!


technically your life is at risk with everything you do so......................

46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 7/16/14

Anamalous wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Yolo is the most useless and unnecessary word, only time you should use it is when you accully do something that will RISK YOUR LIFE!


technically your life is at risk with everything you do so......................



I know, but people use yolo like "I just finished drinking some coffe #yolo" or "I just bought a cake #yolo". And well this is what makes the word useless (according to my humble opinion), because people attach it to everything and therefore it loses it's meaning.
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 7/16/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


Anamalous wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Yolo is the most useless and unnecessary word, only time you should use it is when you accully do something that will RISK YOUR LIFE!


technically your life is at risk with everything you do so......................



I know, but people use yolo like "I just finished drinking some coffe #yolo" or "I just bought a cake #yolo". And well this is what makes the word useless (according to my humble opinion), because people attach it to everything and therefore it loses it's meaning.


technically its strengthens its meaning

the best term would be MAKES IT EFFING ANNOYING

but i don't twitter nor facebook nor myspace i stay away from those things
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 7/16/14

Anamalous wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


Anamalous wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Yolo is the most useless and unnecessary word, only time you should use it is when you accully do something that will RISK YOUR LIFE!


technically your life is at risk with everything you do so......................



I know, but people use yolo like "I just finished drinking some coffe #yolo" or "I just bought a cake #yolo". And well this is what makes the word useless (according to my humble opinion), because people attach it to everything and therefore it loses it's meaning.


technically its strengthens its meaning

the best term would be MAKES IT EFFING ANNOYING

but i don't twitter nor facebook nor myspace i stay away from those things


Yolo is supposed to be used when you do something you'll only be avail to do once, so how does it "strengthens its meaning" when you attach it to something you do everyday....?
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 7/16/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


Anamalous wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


Anamalous wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Yolo is the most useless and unnecessary word, only time you should use it is when you accully do something that will RISK YOUR LIFE!


technically your life is at risk with everything you do so......................



I know, but people use yolo like "I just finished drinking some coffe #yolo" or "I just bought a cake #yolo". And well this is what makes the word useless (according to my humble opinion), because people attach it to everything and therefore it loses it's meaning.


technically its strengthens its meaning

the best term would be MAKES IT EFFING ANNOYING

but i don't twitter nor facebook nor myspace i stay away from those things


Yolo is supposed to be used when you do something you'll only be avail to do once, so how does it "strengthens its meaning" when you attach it to something you do everyday....?


ah now i see what you mean, i was thinking in a different perspective than yours sorry
17394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/16/14
I don't use the term AT ALL but I have recently embraced Its meaning. On this earth you do only live once. So enjoy it. Explore it. Learn from mistakes and try not to repeat them. HAVE FUN
42905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/16/14 , edited 7/16/14

thaknowhow wrote:

Does anyone use YOLO, to not go out and do dumb shit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Otla5157c


By simply using YOLO [sic] one is already passed the dumb shit mark; anything after that is just making the pile bigger.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.