Created by MasakiYonemori
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Talent/Power Would You Choose To Have....??
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / TEXAS!!!
Offline
Posted 7/19/14
Not out of the U.S yet uuggrrr But I was planning to go to France for my Senior year. I've been all over Cali, Mississippi, Oregan, Arkansas and might move to Texas for college. Languages would be awesome for studying abroad.
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/19/14

Aihdw wrote:

Not out of the U.S yet uuggrrr But I was planning to go to France for my Senior year. I've been all over Cali, Mississippi, Oregan, Arkansas and might move to Texas for college. Languages would be awesome for studying abroad.


Pshh you're a traveling noob.
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / TEXAS!!!
Offline
Posted 7/19/14 , edited 7/19/14

MasakiYonemori wrote:


Aihdw wrote:

Not out of the U.S yet uuggrrr But I was planning to go to France for my Senior year. I've been all over Cali, Mississippi, Oregan, Arkansas and might move to Texas for college. Languages would be awesome for studying abroad.


Pshh you're a traveling noob.


Nooo Im just not able too * *ggrrruu* WATCH all of you guys are going to see me on the news for most traveled on only $3 and a passport!! WORLD RECORD
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/19/14

Aihdw wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:


Aihdw wrote:

Not out of the U.S yet uuggrrr But I was planning to go to France for my Senior year. I've been all over Cali, Mississippi, Oregan, Arkansas and might move to Texas for college. Languages would be awesome for studying abroad.


Pshh you're a traveling noob.


Nooo Im just not able too * *ggrrruu* WATCH all of you guys are going to see me on the news for most traveled on only $3 and a passport!! WORLD RECORD


Yea, yea, whatever you say haha.
44735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 7/19/14
I was just talking to someone a few moments ago about languages, and I would love to know every language fluently.
44735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 7/19/14

MasakiYonemori Pshh you're a traveling noob.


So how many places have you been? (Just curious)

27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/19/14

mb67 wrote:


MasakiYonemori Pshh you're a traveling noob.


So how many places have you been? (Just curious)



France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Japan & Okinawa, Canada, U.S. (California, Hawaii, Alaska, Utah, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, New York, Tennessee, Nevada, Washington, District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, and I live in Georgia so I think that's about it.
44735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 7/19/14 , edited 7/19/14

MasakiYonemori France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Japan & Okinawa, Canada, U.S. (California, Hawaii, Alaska, Utah, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, New York, Tennessee, Nevada, Washington, District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, and I live in Georgia so I think that's about it.


Awesome!

My list is really long, especially since I lived in Europe for 5 years.
Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, and a bunch of Eastern European countries too. Panama, Honduras, and 30 of the 50 US States, Canada, Africa, and unfortunately to the Middle East under unpleasant circumstances.
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/19/14 , edited 7/19/14

mb67 wrote:


MasakiYonemori France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Japan & Okinawa, Canada, U.S. (California, Hawaii, Alaska, Utah, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, New York, Tennessee, Nevada, Washington, District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, and I live in Georgia so I think that's about it.


Awesome!

My list is really long, especially since I lived in Europe for 5 years.
Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, and a bunch of Eastern European countries too. Panama, Honduras, and 30 of the 50 US States, Canada, Africa, and unfortunately to the Middle East under unpleasant circumstances.


Well Africa is a continent buuut uhmm cool. You must really enjoy traveling! How old are you and do you work for an airline company?
44735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 7/19/14

MasakiYonemori
Well Africa is a continent buuut uhmm cool. You must really enjoy traveling! How old are you and do you work for an airline company?


I got lazy.

In Africa I've been to Morocco, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and Rwanda.

The Middle East includes Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Israel, Jordan, Oman, Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan.

And no I don't work for an airline, but I was on Active Duty with the military for over a decade, and now I'm back with the military but as a part timer with the Air National Guard.
65552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Baka Zone
Offline
Posted 7/19/14
I want read everyone's minds.

Just so I could know if they're thinking about Skittles.
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/19/14

mb67 wrote:


MasakiYonemori
Well Africa is a continent buuut uhmm cool. You must really enjoy traveling! How old are you and do you work for an airline company?


I got lazy.

In Africa I've been to Morocco, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and Rwanda.

The Middle East includes Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Israel, Jordan, Oman, Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan.

And no I don't work for an airline, but I was on Active Duty with the military for over a decade, and now I'm back with the military but as a part timer with the Air National Guard.


No wonder you've been to so many places haha. You surprised me! I'm just 17 so I know I'll pass the number of countries you visited
44735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 7/19/14

MasakiYonemori
No wonder you've been to so many places haha. You surprised me! I'm just 17 so I know I'll pass the number of countries you visited :D

You probably will.

I'm trying to get a transfer back over to Germany with my civilian company, just so I can travel some more. :P
27150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/19/14

mb67 wrote:


MasakiYonemori
No wonder you've been to so many places haha. You surprised me! I'm just 17 so I know I'll pass the number of countries you visited :D

You probably will.

I'm trying to get a transfer back over to Germany with my civilian company, just so I can travel some more. :P


Damn dude. I heard from my friends that used to be stationed in Germany because of his parents, that it was awesome there. And they would go to Edelweiss when they had time for a vacation!! Have you been there yet?
44735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 7/19/14 , edited 7/19/14

MasakiYonemori
Damn dude. I heard from my friends that used to be stationed in Germany because of his parents, that it was awesome there. And they would go to Edelweiss when they had time for a vacation!! Have you been there yet?


It was an awesome time. I was in Germany for three years and the rule was as long as our boss knew where we were going, and we made it back by Monday morning we could go a long distance.

Edelweiss was a fun time. http://www.edelweisslodgeandresort.com/ The Oktoberfest was unbelievable, Neuschwanstein Castle which is what Disney used as a reference for its castle, and the Alps just right outside your door. A great time was had by all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.