First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Have you ever had the opportunity to date a fellow otaku?
13245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/21/14


I don't think being intense about something you love is wrong. I mean how many people are intense to point there crazy over football? Or any other sport?

Posted 7/21/14


That is true but.... maybe I should wear a sign "proceed with caution" xD
5213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/21/14
No, almost everyone i know doesn't have any interest in anime, manga or video games; in fact they tease me about these..
13245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/21/14

summershello wrote:

No, almost everyone i know doesn't have any interest in anime, manga or video games; in fact they tease me about these..


>_< Ehhh, why you hangin' around people who tease you
Posted 7/21/14 , edited 7/21/14

nekroneko wrote:

Nope, though you have to consider that I haven't actually dated anyone.

Of the interests that I would want to share with a girl, gaming is a must. Other than that, if they enjoy anime that would be a bonus.

Oh and they would have to like my cat, Tiberius, balls and all.



He's freaking cute.
25630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 7/21/14
No, I have not. I tend to date men considerably older than myself (always have) and so I found that their tastes in hobbies were completely different than mine. They were always very nice about it if I mention my liking of anime or manga, mostly because I talked about it sparingly or in a way that didn't come off as "OMG ANIMU!"
Sharb8 
30712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles / Hun...
Offline
Posted 7/21/14 , edited 7/21/14
I've only dated one person for a few years, so no, I haven't
I wish though. Pretty sure it wont happen. All the otakus I meet have bfs or are just too young for me lol
52158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Spaaaaaaaace!
Offline
Posted 7/22/14
I've only known a few people IRL who were into anime. I did go out with one guy who was into anime a couple of times, but that and video games really seemed to be the only things we had in common, and it's great to share interests, but with nothing else in common, it's hard to build a relationship on that unfortunately. It would also help if I actually went on more dates and didn't go home as soon as I get off of work to go into hermit mode. ^^;
Posted 7/22/14
Nope, but that sounds great someday
18573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Nottingham, Engla...
Offline
Posted 7/22/14

MadameNoir wrote:


nekroneko wrote:

Nope, though you have to consider that I haven't actually dated anyone.

Of the interests that I would want to share with a girl, gaming is a must. Other than that, if they enjoy anime that would be a bonus.

Oh and they would have to like my cat, Tiberius, balls and all.



He's freaking cute.

Yep ^_^. Though he's making it hard to type right now as he's between me and the computer.
22896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Corner of Moon &...
Offline
Posted 7/22/14 , edited 7/22/14
I have in the past & while we shared a lot of the same interest, I ended up calling it off after half a year. I guess you could say age & goals might have been a factor as she was 19 i was 3 months away from turning 21. But i felt she was really irresponsible & even a bit immature at times. I am all for having fun but you have to know when to get serious.
Posted 7/22/14

nekroneko wrote:


MadameNoir wrote:


nekroneko wrote:

Nope, though you have to consider that I haven't actually dated anyone.

Of the interests that I would want to share with a girl, gaming is a must. Other than that, if they enjoy anime that would be a bonus.

Oh and they would have to like my cat, Tiberius, balls and all.



He's freaking cute.

Yep ^_^. Though he's making it hard to type right now as he's between me and the computer.

I'm certain a young lady could fall in love with him, and then fall in love with you... ;D
Just give it time. HAHAA! (Y)
1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/22/14
No.. but that would be cool
Posted 7/22/14
bruv what are you saying? wut u sayn-wut u sayin-wut u sayiiiiiiiiiin?
23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 7/22/14
I wish T-T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.