First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Love. Chase or be Chased?
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/17/14
Be chased, not like that ever happend.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/14
I really don't know. I'm not even allowed to fall in love.
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

Raimu4 wrote:

Be chased, not like that ever happend.


Why not?
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

I really don't know. I'm not even allowed to fall in love.


Why can't you fall in love? It's pretty easy, just hard to get it returned, and harder to stay in love :/
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/14


I can't focus on such a thing. I got to focus on me so I stop myself falling in love with someone or find love.
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

qualeshia3 wrote:



I can't focus on such a thing. I got to focus on me so I stop myself falling in love with someone or find love.


Hmm you need to be chased then :P. Then You aren't looking.
7001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Skittles
Offline
Posted 7/17/14 , edited 7/17/14
I've been chasing my whole life.
Would like to be chased for once.
42457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/14


Ah, okay then!
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

TheOMGTrain wrote:

I've been chasing my whole life.
Would like to be chased for once.


Just know when to turn around!
Posted 7/17/14
I've always had to chase. Would be nice to be chased for a change.
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

thaknowhow wrote:


Raimu4 wrote:

Be chased, not like that ever happend.


Why not?


I watch anime.
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

Raimu4 wrote:


thaknowhow wrote:


Raimu4 wrote:

Be chased, not like that ever happend.


Why not?


I watch anime.


So do I but I've been chased..
5683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 7/17/14
I'm kind of shy and quiet so I'm definitely the type that needs to be chased. Even if I'm interested in someone I'm terrible at showing it.
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/17/14 , edited 7/17/14

thaknowhow wrote:


Raimu4 wrote:


thaknowhow wrote:


Raimu4 wrote:

Be chased, not like that ever happend.


Why not?


I watch anime.


So do I but I've been chased..


Thats because you are normal, i bet you have lots of friends and maybe even held hands with a girl in public.
Maybe you will understand me after you watched the anime Watamote.
28635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Seattle, WA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/14 , edited 7/17/14
Don't know that I can answer. I've never had anyone be interested in me nor have I been interested in anyone else.

Chased I guess, because I'm shy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.