First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Love. Chase or be Chased?
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 7/17/14
I wouldn't say I chase more like walk. I take things slow.
35059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

thaknowhow wrote:

You sound like the type that gets chased, but never turns around to be caught.


That seems to be how things generally play out, yes.
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:


thaknowhow wrote:


BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

Definitely chased. Only because I don't have any balls when it comes to that sort of stuff, though.


Survey says, women wanna be chased :/


Then I guess I'll die alone lol. I'm only turning 18 next week so it's not like I wouldn't have plenty of time to change anyway. Not that I see me doing that for a while since I'm more than just comfortable being single, and have never felt a need for a relationship either. It would get in the way, and I wouldn't dedicate myself to it seriously.


Being single is great; but being able to share what you love, with someone you love is great. I never felt the need ever until I started trying to get a girl, I think I broke out of my bubble at 17.
12089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 7/17/14
I'd be chased. Id never chase because i'm to afraid of getting rejected so I just be there friend and wont show interested.
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

Arielgirl375 wrote:

I wouldn't say I chase more like walk. I take things slow.


Yeah, I meant my post to be sincere. Not creepy :3
11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

thaknowhow wrote:


BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:


thaknowhow wrote:


BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

Definitely chased. Only because I don't have any balls when it comes to that sort of stuff, though.


Survey says, women wanna be chased :/


Then I guess I'll die alone lol. I'm only turning 18 next week so it's not like I wouldn't have plenty of time to change anyway. Not that I see me doing that for a while since I'm more than just comfortable being single, and have never felt a need for a relationship either. It would get in the way, and I wouldn't dedicate myself to it seriously.


Being single is great; but being able to share what you love, with someone you love is great. I never felt the need ever until I started trying to get a girl, I think I broke out of my bubble at 17.


Thing is, I'm one of those dodgy, reclusive, nerdy people with niche interests who barely ever sees the sun, so chances of me getting with anyone are low. Add to that the fact I'm socially awkward, unattractive and have high standards and my chances are even more significantly lowered.
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

rosalinn wrote:

I'd be chased. Id never chase because i'm to afraid of getting rejected so I just be there friend and wont show interested.


Umm, sorry to say but unless the guy is totally dense. He can pick up on a change of attitude. Besides for a male to hangout with a girl he has some type of interest in you.
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/17/14


Confidence my man. You won't know until you try. 70% of men aren't good looking.
7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Las Vegas, Nevada
Offline
Posted 7/17/14
There's definitely something fun about a chase. Being chased boosts confidence sometimes but it gets annoying very quickly.

I pick chase.
11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

thaknowhow wrote:



Confidence my man. You won't know until you try. 70% of men aren't good looking.


Not even confidence would be much help. I don't even want a proper relationship at the moment. Even if I overcame feeling like a colossal anus trying to ask some random female out, if I don't feel I need it I won't be serious about it.
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:


thaknowhow wrote:



Confidence my man. You won't know until you try. 70% of men aren't good looking.


Not even confidence would be much help. I don't even want a proper relationship at the moment. Even if I overcame feeling like a colossal anus trying to ask some random female out, if I don't feel I need it I won't be serious about it.


I get were your coming from I'm not trying to say your wrong or anything. Just trying to offer advice I suppose? Lol, you're braver then I if you were to try and ask out random females. Do you have any female relationships?
11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 7/17/14 , edited 7/17/14


Lol, I understand. And no I don't. I did when I was at school, but as it stands I'm currently a NEET with 2 male friends who I get in contact with over Skype from time to time. No girls, though. Even then I didn't view any of them in that way.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/14 , edited 7/17/14
Neither. I'm too lazy/cowardly to chase, and too dense to realize it if I'm chased.
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:



Lol, I understand. And no I don't. I did when I was at school, but as it stands I'm currently a NEET with 2 male friends who I get in contact with over Skype from time to time. No girls, though. Even then I didn't view any of them in that way.


You dropped out? I didn't graduate until I was 18.. If you had female relationships in school, then you don't have a complex towards women. I think you aren't trying. You'll be fine if you decide to try :). You seem like the type that talks after that first contact.
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/17/14

Phersu wrote:

Neither. I'm too lazy/cowardly to chase, and too dense to realize it if I'm chased.


Lol, gratz on the first neither.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.