Created by MasakiYonemori
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
(Girls) What do you look for most in guys?
7159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/19/14

I really enjoyed your paragraph of a comment about what you look for in a guy. I really appreciate the great response you had blessed me with. Honestly you come off as a girl who is intelligent, independent, and has beautiful heart....

Thank you so much! I enjoyed your question. It was fun to sit back and think about!
29242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/19/14 , edited 7/19/14

superyoshiknitter wrote:


I really enjoyed your paragraph of a comment about what you look for in a guy. I really appreciate the great response you had blessed me with. Honestly you come off as a girl who is intelligent, independent, and has beautiful heart....

Thank you so much! I enjoyed your question. It was fun to sit back and think about!


Really? Most people don't think about it when they comment, haha.
701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/20/14
If I was looking for someone, I'd look for someone with a compatible personality, have goals they truly want to accomplish (got to be something they're interested in), and someone who's willing to listen to me and talk to me. about anything.
29242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/20/14

CatLover9 wrote:

If I was looking for someone, I'd look for someone with a compatible personality, have goals they truly want to accomplish (got to be something they're interested in), and someone who's willing to listen to me and talk to me. about anything.


What would you say your personality type is?
701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/20/14

MasakiYonemori wrote:


CatLover9 wrote:

If I was looking for someone, I'd look for someone with a compatible personality, have goals they truly want to accomplish (got to be something they're interested in), and someone who's willing to listen to me and talk to me. about anything.


What would you say your personality type is?


I took a quiz and it said I was a 'shy personality type' but as soon as someone gets past my shy exterior I'm a pain to handle at times.
7040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Portland, OR
Offline
Posted 7/20/14
I personally think a good sense of humor is the most important thing. I couldn't be with a guy who doesn't make me laugh. Appearance is important to a certain extent, but I think that someone's personality and how you perceive them can change how attracted you are to them.
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 7/20/14
For me if a guy can make me laugh and smile a lot then it's pretty much a done deal. Looks aren't too important to me. I like somewhat nerdy looking guys anyway. He doesn't need to make a lot of money or anything but if he's not in school then he needs to do something with his life even if its working at McDonald's I can respect that.
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / TEXAS!!!
Offline
Posted 7/20/14
Personality...we have to be able to connect you know?? Looks don't really matter just take care of yourself. Wealth comes with education which is up to your personality. It all connects
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / TEXAS!!!
Offline
Posted 7/20/14

Siyox wrote:

For me if a guy can make me laugh and smile a lot then it's pretty much a done deal. Looks aren't too important to me. I like somewhat nerdy looking guys anyway. He doesn't need to make a lot of money or anything but if he's not in school then he needs to do something with his life even if its working at McDonald's I can respect that.


Trueee! He's doing something with himself. Yeep.
29242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/20/14

ImperatrixPDX wrote:

I personally think a good sense of humor is the most important thing. I couldn't be with a guy who doesn't make me laugh. Appearance is important to a certain extent, but I think that someone's personality and how you perceive them can change how attracted you are to them.


Okay I respect that. Buuut one of my friends read this with me and he said that its bullshit....and that average or under average looking girls are the ones who mostly look at personality.
2053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/21/14
Personality 100%. If someone can make me laugh,smile, and cheer me up I usually don't care about what they look like unless their looks somehow make me uncomfortable.
2053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/21/14

MasakiYonemori wrote:


ImperatrixPDX wrote:

I personally think a good sense of humor is the most important thing. I couldn't be with a guy who doesn't make me laugh. Appearance is important to a certain extent, but I think that someone's personality and how you perceive them can change how attracted you are to them.


Okay I respect that. Buuut one of my friends read this with me and he said that its bullshit....and that average or under average looking girls are the ones who mostly look at personality.


Trying to be modest..

Good looking girls care more about personality than looks. If you think someone is funny, sweet, caring, etc. you fall in love with them rather than their looks.

Looks can be deceiving, and most of the time lead you awry if that's all you care about.
29242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/21/14



Sorry but I think that is somewhat untrue. Listen if there was one gorgeous/sexy girl and uhhh lets name her Kate, and she was approached by a guy that was a totally random stranger and he is somewhat below average looking with no charm lets name him uhhh Seiichiro....Kate would judge Seiichiro and think in her mind he is ugly and she would automatically put him in the friendzone or less without even knowing about Seiichiro's really amazing personality. No matter what girls subconsciously judge and base guys on a pedestal depending on looks. But I do agree with you on the falling in love part based on personality.
2053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/21/14

MasakiYonemori wrote:




Sorry but I think that is somewhat untrue. Listen if there was one gorgeous/sexy girl and uhhh lets name her Kate, and she was approached by a guy that was a totally random stranger and he is somewhat below average looking with no charm lets name him uhhh Seiichiro....Kate would judge Seiichiro and think in her mind he is ugly and she would automatically put him in the friendzone or less without even knowing about Seiichiro's really amazing personality. No matter what girls subconsciously judge and base guys on a pedestal depending on looks. But I do agree with you on the falling in love part based on personality.


Some people are quick to judge, but others are not. You are already judging Kate without knowing her. It takes time to get to know someone and find out how amazing they are. But lets follow your scenario.

The people who are quick to judge do not deserve to know Seiichiro in this case. So lets say Kate did exactly what you said, she would not know his amazing personality because she was judgmental. Would you really want a beautiful girl who judged that quick? I wouldn't. If Seiichiro put in effort to get to know Kate, and she shrugged him off due to his looks she would be a superficial person. Seiichiro should turn elsewhere and find a girl that has looks and a personality, and one that feels mutually about him. Maybe there will be a girl for him, or maybe he will change his mind about wanting beauty in a woman.
29242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tokyo/Seoul Bound
Offline
Posted 7/21/14

xkatiekatie wrote:


MasakiYonemori wrote:




Sorry but I think that is somewhat untrue. Listen if there was one gorgeous/sexy girl and uhhh lets name her Kate, and she was approached by a guy that was a totally random stranger and he is somewhat below average looking with no charm lets name him uhhh Seiichiro....Kate would judge Seiichiro and think in her mind he is ugly and she would automatically put him in the friendzone or less without even knowing about Seiichiro's really amazing personality. No matter what girls subconsciously judge and base guys on a pedestal depending on looks. But I do agree with you on the falling in love part based on personality.


Some people are quick to judge, but others are not. You are already judging Kate without knowing her. It takes time to get to know someone and find out how amazing they are. But lets follow your scenario.

The people who are quick to judge do not deserve to know Seiichiro in this case. So lets say Kate did exactly what you said, she would not know his amazing personality because she was judgmental. Would you really want a beautiful girl who judged that quick? I wouldn't. If Seiichiro put in effort to get to know Kate, and she shrugged him off due to his looks she would be a superficial person. Seiichiro should turn elsewhere and find a girl that has looks and a personality, and one that feels mutually about him. Maybe there will be a girl for him, or maybe he will change his mind about wanting beauty in a woman.


I didn't judge Kate....I just made a scenario but uhhh ok. Believe it or not the scenario I gave you happens more often than the opposite of happening. And all girls are quick to judge whether its something nice or bad.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.