First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Profile Views
91071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/14 , edited 7/17/14
Hello!

I was wondering if you could take a look at my Profile Views counter. It's been frozen for some time now (the counts don't go up anymore and I've checked it myself with a different unlogged browser) so I thought I should put in a request to have that fixed. Thank you!


v Glad to know I'm not alone! Now they'll be able to kill two birds with one stone haha.
Posted 7/17/14

JelloBear wrote:

Hello!

I was wondering if you could take a look at my Profile Views counter. It's been frozen for some time now (the counts don't go up anymore and I've checked it myself with a different unlogged browser) so I thought I should put in a request to have that fixed. Thank you!


I have that issue as well, strangely, I thought I was the only one. :')
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Salt Lake City, Utah
Offline
Posted 7/17/14 , edited 7/17/14
I noticed it since I got back, it seems to be happening with everyones account.

I thought I was the only one until I checked other peoples accounts too over the last couple of days.
79751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
I think it's been broken for about a week now.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
It seems the profile count is broken.

I'll inform someone to take a look and fix it. Thanks for reporting the issue.
5436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 7/21/14 , edited 7/21/14

Ezgi wrote:

It seems the profile count is broken.

I'll inform someone to take a look and fix it. Thanks for reporting the issue.


Any update on this? Just curious (:
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 7/21/14

Sevnstuff wrote:

Any update on this? Just curious (:


A ticket was created to fix the issue. That's all the information I have at the moment. Apologies :]
5436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 7/21/14

Ezgi wrote:


Sevnstuff wrote:

Any update on this? Just curious (:


A ticket was created to fix the issue. That's all the information I have at the moment. Apologies :]

Not a problem, was just checking up! Thanks for the info. (:

136480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
I think it's finally been fixed and I can now keep track of how popular Jello is again. Thanks!
48555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/1/14
I noticed today that my profile views have been the same for a while now. Is this similar to the problem the op had?
Posted 12/1/14
I've had this problem for like three weeks now. I reset it now it's at zero like a n00b
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 12/1/14
The profile and group counts have been disabled by our engineers due to them currently working on a project. They'll enable it back on at their leisure. Apologies for the inconvenience.
48555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/1/14

Ezgi wrote:

The profile and group counts have been disabled by our engineers due to them currently working on a project. They'll enable it back on at their leisure. Apologies for the inconvenience.


Thanks for the info!
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/20/14 , edited 12/20/14
Any updates? I have the same problem as well, also sent a report via Contact and didn't receive anything back.
Sogno- 
45736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/9/15
mine's been at 1,789 for a few months now while it is entirely possible no one has looked at my page lol, i'm just curious about any updates on this issue..

not that it's really that important but i'm vain and want to know how many have looked at my very interesting page
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.