First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The Facebook Purge (WTF)
3544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Des moines IA
Offline
Posted 7/17/14
EVERYONE. Report any videos or photos under the hashtag #purge or #Facebookpurge there a malicious people exposing underage girls in compromising positions that would be qualified as child porn. This is not OK and is pretty fucked up. The same thing is happening on Twitter and Instagram.

I thought this was a joke... but then I clicked on the hashtag that someone posted about it on facebook and click on a video.. it was a most likely underage girl masturbating. Lucky the compromising photos and videos are being took down pretty fast.
10205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The MOOOON
Offline
Posted 7/17/14 , edited 7/17/14
Thats nasty.
52610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/18/14 , edited 7/18/14
Ay, caramba!
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 7/18/14 , edited 7/18/14
DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


is there a news report on this


crazysouthsider wrote:

EVERYONE. Report any videos or photos under the hashtag #purge or #Facebookpurge there a malicious people exposing underage girls in compromising positions that would be qualified as child porn. This is not OK and is pretty fucked up. The same thing is happening on Twitter and Instagram.

I thought this was a joke... but then I clicked on the hashtag that someone posted about it on facebook and click on a video.. it was a most likely underage girl masturbating. Lucky the compromising photos and videos are being took down pretty fast.


found something


http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/purge-anarchy-movie-sparks-disturbing-online-purges

i don't know how legit or trustworthy this news source is though


~~~~~~~

the term "purging" i think i heard that before like a term for vomiting or something like that
3544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Des moines IA
Offline
Posted 7/18/14

hinhata wrote:

Thats nasty.





TheHappyBunn wrote:

Ay, caramba!





Anamalous wrote:


crazysouthsider wrote:

EVERYONE. Report any videos or photos under the hashtag #purge or #Facebookpurge there a malicious people exposing underage girls in compromising positions that would be qualified as child porn. This is not OK and is pretty fucked up. The same thing is happening on Twitter and Instagram.

I thought this was a joke... but then I clicked on the hashtag that someone posted about it on facebook and click on a video.. it was a most likely underage girl masturbating. Lucky the compromising photos and videos are being took down pretty fast.


found something


http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/purge-anarchy-movie-sparks-disturbing-online-purges

i don't know how legit or trustworthy this news source is though


~~~~~~~

the term "purging" i think i heard that before like a term for vomiting or something like that



I don't know if it was started as a hoax then turned into something more or a group of people got together to mastermind the thing... but I saw what I saw. It is really sick and twisted.

30115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
sounds like a publicity stunt
9018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / SABER
Offline
Posted 7/18/14

crazysouthsider wrote:


hinhata wrote:

Thats nasty.





TheHappyBunn wrote:

Ay, caramba!





Anamalous wrote:


crazysouthsider wrote:

EVERYONE. Report any videos or photos under the hashtag #purge or #Facebookpurge there a malicious people exposing underage girls in compromising positions that would be qualified as child porn. This is not OK and is pretty fucked up. The same thing is happening on Twitter and Instagram.

I thought this was a joke... but then I clicked on the hashtag that someone posted about it on facebook and click on a video.. it was a most likely underage girl masturbating. Lucky the compromising photos and videos are being took down pretty fast.


found something


http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/purge-anarchy-movie-sparks-disturbing-online-purges

i don't know how legit or trustworthy this news source is though


~~~~~~~

the term "purging" i think i heard that before like a term for vomiting or something like that



I don't know if it was started as a hoax then turned into something more or a group of people got together to mastermind the thing... but I saw what I saw. It is really sick and twisted.



nope i saw another news post saying that the instigators stated directly they did it on purpose to start as much anarchy as they can on any form of mass media


it seems it worked but on a minor scale compared to some other instances of the is happening


i am so thankful i don't use any social networking

94989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northwest Florida
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
that is seriously F'd up I searched for a news article about this here's the link i found i don't know it is the same story that you are talking about.
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
People can be repulsive... I'm logging on now to report these posts.
3544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Des moines IA
Offline
Posted 7/18/14

ouroburos wrote:

that is seriously F'd up I searched for a news article about this here's the link i found i don't know it is the same story that you are talking about.





CreepyUnicorns wrote:

People can be repulsive... I'm logging on now to report these posts.




yeah, I believe so. I just saw it on facebook. At first I thought it was another Internet hoax propagated by select infamous sites on the internet. Like the cut for Bieber Thing. But then I saw that video and was like WTF.
22215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
Good thing the I didn't know trending existed on Facebook and the only Twitter trends I car about are video game or anime related
11688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
I never cared about 3-D kids anyways.
Posted 7/18/14
You kept watching.
955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ᴀᴍɪᴅsᴛ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
Everyone talking about this is a liar, there were no suicides, people posted stuff, but nothing like that. They're all rumors. Children these days so impressionable and naiive.
47176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
#Feminism
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.