First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why do people like Myspace.com?
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/07
Myspace was invented as a conspiracy so that the child rapist organization of the world could get all the 12 year old girl into palce where so they could be accessed convenitly and delt with accordingly.
7075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / VeggyLand
Offline
Posted 6/27/07

waffle26 wrote:

Myspace was invented as a conspiracy so that the child rapist organization of the world could get all the 12 year old girl into palce where so they could be accessed convenitly and delt with accordingly.


wow...i did not know that...
:tea rs:
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/07

kevsc91 wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

Myspace was invented as a conspiracy so that the child rapist organization of the world could get all the 12 year old girl into palce where so they could be accessed convenitly and delt with accordingly.


wow...i did not know that...
:tea rs:
Meh , common knowledge for a tech-school graduate like me! Oh...yeah...

7075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / VeggyLand
Offline
Posted 6/27/07

waffle26 wrote:


kevsc91 wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

Myspace was invented as a conspiracy so that the child rapist organization of the world could get all the 12 year old girl into palce where so they could be accessed convenitly and delt with accordingly.


wow...i did not know that...
:tea rs:
Meh , common knowledge for a tech-school graduate like me! Oh...yeah...



Hehe!!

2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 6/27/07

kevsc91 wrote:


waffle26 wrote:


kevsc91 wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

Myspace was invented as a conspiracy so that the child rapist organization of the world could get all the 12 year old girl into palce where so they could be accessed convenitly and delt with accordingly.


wow...i did not know that...
:tea rs:
Meh , common knowledge for a tech-school graduate like me! Oh...yeah...



Hehe!!



lol! i agree

9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/07

Darkiee wrote:


kevsc91 wrote:


waffle26 wrote:


kevsc91 wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

Myspace was invented as a conspiracy so that the child rapist organization of the world could get all the 12 year old girl into palce where so they could be accessed convenitly and delt with accordingly.


wow...i did not know that...
:tea rs:
Meh , common knowledge for a tech-school graduate like me! Oh...yeah...



Hehe!!



lol! i agree


Wait...what are you guys agreeing on? If it's money I want 55%! Oh btw. I was joking I didn't go to tech-school.
1990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 7/26/07
Lol, I don't get it either. Too bad my other siblings have it.
7075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / VeggyLand
Offline
Posted 7/26/07
I just found out that some people on myspace are really freaky!! You know..freaky diki!!
Posted 7/26/07
I know I feel the same way, its soo boring.
Posted 7/26/07

ichigoneko wrote:
Stop with your damn homophobia!


Thank you for that. I hate the word 'fag'. It irks me like no other.

Keep in touch with old friends, show off pictures, but other than that it's good for nothing and if you're dumb enough you could get raped/killed by some lowlife pedophile.
3338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/26/07
I don't really see the point in any of those community sites like myspace or facebook, it just seems so stalker-ish. If I want to keep in touch with someone, I give them my email address or phone number, how hard is that?

Don't know the appeal, maybe its just nice for people to go "Hey look, I've got 20 people on my friends list" even though they really only talk to 5 of them.
9663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bad Newz, VA
Offline
Posted 7/26/07
its kinda addicted and i have girls nationaly now so i no someone at least a little whereever i go
14215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I wonder...
Offline
Posted 7/26/07
um, i'm not sure what's so great about myspace. hm... that's something to think about
26843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/26/07
really the main reason why people took to myspace so much was because it was the first site of it's kind. and plus it lets you meet a lot of new people and friends online while keeping your privacy. also if it is a arguement between facebook and myspace, facebook doesnt have bands or comedians or bulletins, and myspace does. plus facebook doesnt really have a lot of options of chooseing what you want to keep private.
Posted 7/26/07
MYSPACE. NO offense peeps, but i hate it. I only made one cause my friend made me... But overall i think it sucks. My friends say they get excited when they see "new friend requests" or "new comments"... I dunno. Maybe for some peeps, but not me. XD

Anyways, if you do like those kind of things and like korean or whatev. Try CYWORLD. XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.