Post Reply Where are Encouragement of Climb Season 2 and Magimoji Rurumo?
Koda89 
33622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
I'm just being a concerned viewer of these shows, but neither show's new episodes are listed for this week. So thinking the episodes were delayed to next week, I checked the launch calendar because you guys often will have any delayed episodes listed, but they aren't on the calendar at all. This week, next week, all the way through the end of the month.

I just want to know what is going on with these two shows?
Posted 7/18/14
says magmoji "Simulcast on Saturdays 11:00am EST"

isn't it still Friday over there?
Koda89 
33622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 7/18/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

says magmoji "Simulcast on Saturdays 11:00am EST"

isn't it still Friday over there?


Magimoji is a Friday show here....
Posted 7/18/14

Koda89 wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

says magmoji "Simulcast on Saturdays 11:00am EST"

isn't it still Friday over there?


Magimoji is a Friday show here....


oh.

the 11am is for me? then there's still 5.5 hours to go...


I think sometimes they upload the episode at the last minute. I was worried too for Strange+ and then it came up at the last minute.
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
Yama no Susume / Encouragement of Climb is already way late. Originally supposed to be Wednesday morning, then Thursday. Well it is Friday and there isn't even a note on episode one saying when we can expect to get episode two.

Just communicate with us, Crunchyroll! Please don't leave us in the dark side.
38662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
Yeah I'm more annoyed that they haven't posted a reason for the delay than the actual delay itself. Leaving your customers in the dark is poor service.
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
Currently under "Availability Information" for Encouragement of Climb Season 2:

Future episodes of Encouragement of Climb Season 2 will be made available as soon as we are able to. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Currently under "Availability Information" for Magimoji Rurumo:

Magimoji Rurumo episode 2 will be available within the next 72 hours. A finalized weekly time will be determined next week. Thank you for your patience.

I believe both these notices were added sometime today.
Koda89 
33622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 7/18/14 , edited 7/18/14

TheAncientOne wrote:

Currently under "Availability Information" for Encouragement of Climb Season 2:

Future episodes of Encouragement of Climb Season 2 will be made available as soon as we are able to. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Currently under "Availability Information" for Magimoji Rurumo:

Magimoji Rurumo episode 2 will be available within the next 72 hours. A finalized weekly time will be determined next week. Thank you for your patience.

I believe both these notices were added sometime today.


Must have been added relatively recently because those weren't there the majority of the day... :-/
43650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/18/14
Majimoji is up.
You must be logged in to post.