First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply First Floor
11751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 7/24/14 , edited 7/24/14
After hearing a sound she backtracked to her original number Four.....my count was right after all. Miyazaki began to wonder just how many hiding places and people where spread throughout this place. Biting her bottom lip she tried to banish the thoughts of suspicion. But still considering the circumstances.... It wasn't as if she could afford to take any chances. She feigned having a conversation with the girl she had saved earlier. It seemed like for now she wouldn't be able to reach an answer. Thoughts of danger and of her own personal safety began to eat away at her composure. She grew quiet once more and drifted back into the quiet suspicion of her own mind.
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 7/24/14 , edited 7/24/14
Madison yawned and stretched her arms out. "Man, am I tired." She said in a rather relaxed voice before taking her headphones off of her head and turning the music off. She put her things in her bag, zipped it up and swang it over her shoulder before standing up and walking down the stairs slowly toward the group of people.
11751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
Ahh so there's the fourth. Miyazaki sized her up as she walked down torwards her. She got another one of her feelings but not as dangerous as the other women the one with danger in her eyes. This one had secrets though. Not that she didn't have her share of those heck everyone here might as well be made from secrets. So far this whole place seemed packed with the quiet hidden and the extroverted centers of attention. Not an interesting mix....she preferred to keep her distance and mingle only where work was concerned. Too much danger in the unknown and for her sanity and well being not worth the risk.
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
Madison looked around the room to see four people in front of her. She scanned them all from head to toe. Hmmm.... Seems like I have a few opponents, huh? Oh well it can't be helped... she thought to herself and she approached the women who had been shooting glances at her. "Hi there!" she greeted the woman with a smile and shining eyes. "How's the weather up there?" she asked in a rather serious tone of voice.
11751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 7/24/14 , edited 7/24/14
"Fine thanks" Miyazaki replied somewhat offhandedly. She sensed no immediate threat from this girl but the suspicion growing in the back of her mind was getting worse and worse. She held the other girls gaze noting how her eyes seemed to shine and radiate a confidence born of experience. Her own eyes on the other hand often felt dead when she looked in the mirror. Someone this different from her brought back memories. The past had been kind to her until recently so why not take a chance now?
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
Madison laughed a little. "That's good. I thought it might be fogy up there. You don't want your thinking to get all foggy." she said before adding a little giggle at the end of her sentence. "I'm Madison, Madison Chambers and you are?" she asked tilting her head to one side slightly. Her eyes starring deeply into the woman's before her, almost as if she was analyzing every single breath she took, every single facial expression she made and her very soul. Madison blinked a few times after gathering her information.
11751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
"Miyazaki" after that she held the girls gaze saying nothing and acknowledging another opponent. But an opponent for what? Never mind for now gather intel " Pleasure" she said in thanks. She was hiding something allright just a question of what and if it would help or harm. Fr now though things were calm.
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
Madison's facial expression changed to one of awe."Wow, I love your name it sounds like the name of a flower or a bright and happy colour. It really suits you well. So do you know why we were asked to report here? I'm a little confused." she said with worry in her eyes. Madison was honestly quite curious and had no clue of what to expect or so her appearance only revealed.
11751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 7/24/14 , edited 7/24/14
"No" it was the honest truth she had no idea why or even who it was that called them here. "Your guess is as good as mine". Miyazaki started to wonder if indeed the one who had called this meeting wasn't among them already. Logically it would seem no but logic doesn't apply to strange situations such as this. Still.......her mind began to drift back to other memories and she drifted away from focusing on conversation and back to evaluating her surroundings.
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
"I see.... Well in that case I'll go sit and draw until our host appears." with that said Madison walked back to the bleachers and sat down. She pulled out her 'Sketching book', a pen and put on her ear phones before turning the volume up a bit. Madison then turned to her book, took out a key and unlocked it, this book almost worked like a diary. She then started writing down everything that she had now found out about Miyazaki. She smart.... Too smart. I guess I'll have to watch my back with this group. They might figure me out if I'm not cautious. She thought to herself as she was writing.
11751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
She watched Madison for awhile scribbling away in her sketchbook. This cast of characters kept getting odder and odder. Her heart was starting to pick up the pace. Things weren't right and she could tell but couldn't so a thing about them. She walked torwards the opposite set of bleachers and kept up her original plan. Climb up a few sit down in the corner and keep eyes peeled for anything suspicious. Which here might very well be anything. She ran her hand along the inside of her boot dam she thought whoever it was had been thorough they grabbed everything she had on her. This wasn't going I be easy. She kept an eye on Madison for awhile before turning back to the others each one seemed like they were planning on keeping to themselves. Which suited her just fine.
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
Madison shot a glance that seemed to say 'check, your turn' at Miyazaki. Before going back to her information trying to fit a few more puzzle piece's in. Miyazaki is dangerous, I'm glad I got her belongings before she could make her move. She thought to herself as she Resisted looking at her backpack so she had no clues to where her things were.
11751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
She closed her eyes and let her mind calm itself. For the time being there was no threat to be seen. Unseen threats were all the more dangerous however and someone or something had to have knocked them out to drag them here. She also had no idea of knowing what order they had woken up in or even if they had woken up in the same place. Things just kept getting difficult. She pulled up her gloves and tightened ghe strap making sure they snapped a tad. No matter of worse came I worse she could run or hold her own at least. But the rest of them.............just what was it they could do?
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
Madison finished writing all of the information down and felt a little tired so she locked her book and hid the key deep in a her bag where none but her could find it. She then lay down on the bench using her backpack as a pillow.
Student
18232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Home ♥
Offline
Posted 7/25/14
With a small huff, Mattie crossed her arms over her chest and walked over to the doors of the gymnasium, sitting against them with her legs out in front of her. She carefully tapped her shoes together, taking her poisoned mind off everything else around her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.