First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Inner Town
Hero of the Village
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/21/14

"Why?" Mizuki asked, not caring that she had been the one being ran into. It seemed that she didn't really care or was too lazy to show her anger. Most likely it was the fact that she didn't care. Instead of walking away she simply created a little distance between her and whoever ran into her.
Original Hero of Artenia
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the space between...
Offline
Posted 7/21/14
"ah..eh.. oh! hello Mizuki. its been awhile" Scarlette stands and wipes off her clothes. "sorry about that. hey! whats up?"
Hero of the Village
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/21/14
"Scarlette...I've been doing the same thing for years. Training. I think it's time I about use it though." Mizuki said emotionally yet there was a comfort in there since she considered Scarlette a friend. It seemed the emotionless one was a lot more social than one would think. And it was true. Mizuki was curious about the extent of her powers.
Original Hero of Artenia
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the space between...
Offline
Posted 7/21/14 , edited 7/22/14


"oh? has my little Mizuki finally decided to venture out of her shell?" Scarlette teases her friend, knowing how exited Mizuki was."well, i notices there's alot of action on the bulletin board, why dont we go look for a quest together?" Scarlette smiles happily.




(i think im done for now, so i might not reply till later :/ sorry if i fall asleep!)
Hero of the Village
1317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Las Pinas City, P...
Offline
Posted 7/21/14
Arriving on the town he goes towards the plaza and again he sits on one of the bench there. He took out his notebook from his satchel and examine the text and the carvings he draw from that mysterious altar from the forest ruins.
"It is not hieroglyphics or Latin derivation. But some sort of out of this world language." He says then flip the page. " and this carving showing a creature unknown to me either. Maybe some townfolks will know this"
Putting back the notebook on his satchel, he heave a sigh.
"I didn't hunt any monsters and didn't gather any materials I can sell and again I don't have money" he says then look at the sky. "well this bench is always free I guess"
He then pull his muffler and cover his face and again he dozed off.
Hero of the Village
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/21/14 , edited 7/22/14
After finding a place for her and her men Amelia decided to look around the town before returing to work she is escorted by two knights after some walking the arrives at the plaza she notices somebody sleeping on the bench who dosent look like somebody from the village

Hero of the Village
1317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Las Pinas City, P...
Offline
Posted 7/21/14
After dozing off for some couple of minutes he wakes up.
"I am still tired~~~" he says this while scratching his eyes and yawning. As he open his eyes he saw the leader of the riders that wakes him up earlier.
"Oh, them again" he says then shakes his head. "Well I just need to ignore them I guess"
Opening his satchel he get his notebook again and study the mysterious letters he got from the forest ruins.
Hero of the Village
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/22/14
Amelia walks to the person on the bench"you dont like somebody from the village"the two knights behind Amelia silently observe the person on the bench
not-so-Legendary Hero
29699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Longtown, OK
Offline
Posted 7/22/14 , edited 7/22/14
(just so ya'll know, i just started a battle with a giant Golem, and let loose a roar that made all the animals in town go crazy and freak out.)
Hero of the Village
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/22/14 , edited 7/22/14
(the knights will have problems to calm down their horses then)

not-so-Legendary Hero
29699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Longtown, OK
Offline
Posted 7/22/14 , edited 7/22/14
(most warhorses are trained to not react to threatening noises like my megaroar. )
Hero of the Village
1317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Las Pinas City, P...
Offline
Posted 7/22/14
(Well what a turned of events it seems)
Ren heard the roar and sense something odd about it.
"It is the bear guys I guess" He says then he look on the girl with 2 knights that speaks with him. "Yeah I am not from here, so is there any wrong about it?"
Saying that again he sense something. "This feeling..." he says then looked around. "Damn, that roar aggravated all the animals in town"
Picking up his satchel he rush towards to the town.
Hero of the Village
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/22/14
"hey where are you going??"Amelia then notices that after that roar the animals started to behave weird"lets go back to the base i have a bad feeling about this"Amelia starts to walk back quickly and the knights follow her
Hero of the Village
1317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Las Pinas City, P...
Offline
Posted 7/22/14
Upon arriving on the town some of the cage animals are wrecking havoc on the town, like the cows, buffalo, horses and some exotic animals that is owned by a pet shop.
"Better take care of this before they hurt the townsfolk" he says then draw both of his gun.
He reloads it and then closes his eye, feeling his surroundings open his eyes slowly. The time goes slow on his vision.
And then he dash towards the rampaging animals and one by one he shoot their outer spine grazing it with bullet making them unconscious. He learn this technique from his foster father. If he want to catch animals alive just graze their spine with bullets, doing this will paralyze them and making them unconscious.
Opening again his eyes the time goes back to normal. And then the rampaging animals fell unconscious one by one.
"This area are clear now" He says then reload his gun. "However this town is huge for me to handle it alone".
He then continue to run towards to a new area.
not-so-Legendary Hero
29699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Longtown, OK
Offline
Posted 7/22/14
As the little bear ran through town, she dodged past an assortment of freaked out animals thatwere just getting calmed down, and she followed the scent of the stranger from earlier. As she turned a corner, she ran head first into someones legs, which made her fall backwards onto her butt. When she looked up, she found a small group of knights led by a young woman with purplish hair and a two handed sword strapped over her back. As she got up again, the bear cub ran around the female kbnights legs and continued down the road, stopping to come back and pick up the piece of bloodstained cloak. AS she ran further down the road, she saw the man she was looking for helping a man settle his horses.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.