First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Stupid things people said to you
5992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/20/14
"You're too young."
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/20/14 , edited 7/20/14
**** "your not better then everyone else"****

23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 7/20/14
I live in kansas, where there is a law so people can't buy booze after midnight. had a girl try to buy some around 1:30, I stopped her and told her she can't buy booze after 12 in kansas and she replied "that's bulls**t, kansas is a stupid country"

so apparently I live in the united states of kansas now
81014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/20/14
"Why do you like yaoi?"

I never ask guys "why they like hentai."
Posted 7/20/14 , edited 7/20/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

Cousin: So you watch anime?

Me: Yeah.

Cousin: You watch Kill Bill?

Me:


i can see that. kill bill was a little anime ish
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/20/14

severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Cousin: So you watch anime?

Me: Yeah.

Cousin: You watch Kill Bill?

Me:


i can see that. kill bill was a little anime ish


It caught me off guard that is why I found it somewhat stupid, I guess.
Posted 7/20/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


severticas wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Cousin: So you watch anime?

Me: Yeah.

Cousin: You watch Kill Bill?

Me:


i can see that. kill bill was a little anime ish


It caught me off guard that is why I found it somewhat stupid, I guess.


did you watch kill bill?
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/20/14


I've seen a little bit of the movie years ago. I never thought to watch it completely though. The movie was alright from the little bit I've seen just not really my cup of tea.
Posted 7/20/14
Back in high school "If you're a goth then how come you're at school in the daytime?" and my favorite one "If you're a goth, do you worship satan? Bitch, you need motha f-ckin' Jesus in your life."
23559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/20/14

longdanzi103 wrote:

I live in kansas, where there is a law so people can't buy booze after midnight. had a girl try to buy some around 1:30, I stopped her and told her she can't buy booze after 12 in kansas and she replied "that's bulls**t, kansas is a stupid country"

so apparently I live in the united states of kansas now


Sounds like she'd already had a few That is a strange law though.. perhaps..
Sogno- 
45722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/14
"why is the ice cream in the freezer?"

hmmm idk maybe i should put it outside in the hot sun


snaphappyfma wrote:

"Why do you like yaoi?"

I never ask guys "why they like hentai."


+1
23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 7/20/14

HimitsuUK wrote:


longdanzi103 wrote:

I live in kansas, where there is a law so people can't buy booze after midnight. had a girl try to buy some around 1:30, I stopped her and told her she can't buy booze after 12 in kansas and she replied "that's bulls**t, kansas is a stupid country"

so apparently I live in the united states of kansas now


Sounds like she'd already had a few That is a strange law though.. perhaps..


yeah there's also a law that limits the proof of booze and I think the cut off for buying on sunday is 8 or 10 pm
Posted 7/20/14
"Why is the pudding gone?"

Because I ate it, duh.
1372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/14
I teasingly asked a girl how many U.S. states there were. She responded, "50. Oh wait! 51. I forgot to include Alaska."

She's American. WTF.
14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/20/14

wasabi_cat wrote:

I teasingly asked a girl how many U.S. states there were. She responded, "50. Oh wait! 51. I forgot to include Alaska."

She's American. WTF.


LOL.. I lol'd so hard.. Lol in geography class in the 10th grade this girl asked the teacher "Why do we only have 50 states?", Teacher " So people like you can ask questions.", girl "Wow are you serious? That's so dumb."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.