First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[RP] Hospital.
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 8/14/14 , edited 8/14/14
"Nurse dr!!!!! Someone!!!!!!" Kage screamed for help while trying to stem the blood that seeped form Katrina's wound. Please oh please dammit don't let me be too late!!
Posted 8/15/14

HigurashiUmineko wrote:

"Nurse dr!!!!! Someone!!!!!!" Kage screamed for help while trying to stem the blood that seeped form Katrina's wound. Please oh please dammit don't let me be too late!!


(Um Simmons while it's true I have advanced as a medic death is out of my hands)
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 8/15/14
(( I'm really sorry to get you involved in this doc but they needed a medic.))

(( ok so who wants to move the story along you or should one of us wrote something???))
Member
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14

zicky wrote:

HigurashiUmineko wrote:

"Nurse dr!!!!! Someone!!!!!!" Kage screamed for help while trying to stem the blood that seeped form Katrina's wound. Please oh please dammit don't let me be too late!!


(Um Simmons while it's true I have advanced as a medic death is out of my hands)



HigurashiUmineko wrote:

(( I'm really sorry to get you involved in this doc but they needed a medic.))

(( ok so who wants to move the story along you or should one of us wrote something???))


((lol *facepalm*))

Mystie fell against the doorframe. "Please... help me... I've got to get out of here, it's too much..." She looked fevered.
Posted 8/15/14

HigurashiUmineko wrote:

(( I'm really sorry to get you involved in this doc but they needed a medic.))

(( ok so who wants to move the story along you or should one of us wrote something???))


The police come and it's chaotic but Kage see a suspicious man in a long trench coat, wide brim fedora, and mirrored sun glass walking through the halls turning down hallways to avoid police.
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 8/15/14
Kage couldn't stem te bleeding it was over. Anger seared up inside him and he longed to shove a bolt through the head of whoever did this. But first things first. Scooping up Mystie he covered her in his cloak and ran down back to the hospital enterance alerting the nurse and propping mystie up on a bench trying to get her back to normal.
Member
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14


Mystie sat with her head on her knees, her breathing slowly returning to normal as the hunger ebbed. "Thank you..." She sat up once the pain had faded away. "I'm sorry about your friend. I wish I could have been of more help."
Posted 8/15/14

HigurashiUmineko wrote:

Kage couldn't stem te bleeding it was over. Anger seared up inside him and he longed to shove a bolt through the head of whoever did this. But first things first. Scooping up Mystie he covered her in his cloak and ran down back to the hospital enterance alerting the nurse and propping mystie up on a bench trying to get her back to normal.


Out side the window Kage see a group standing next to an armored suv . Various concealed weapons on them. Parked in front is a Porsche convertible. A young girl sits in the font set.
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 8/15/14
"Allright you just rest up here for awhile.......and don't worry it's not your fault" as he stared out the window tracing down the man in the trench aot with a fedora he growled "but I think I know whose fault it is". The armed guards in the suv didn't look like much trouble maybe....but he had others here and there was always the normal crowd of the hospital not exactly a place for a fire fight.
Posted 8/15/14

HigurashiUmineko wrote:

"Allright you just rest up here for awhile.......and don't worry it's not your fault" as he stared out the window tracing down the man in the trench aot with a fedora he growled "but I think I know whose fault it is". The armed guards in the suv didn't look like much trouble maybe....but he had others here and there was always the normal crowd of the hospital not exactly a place for a fire fight.


The man in the trench coat walks out and jions the others.
Member
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/15/14 , edited 8/15/14


She turned to see what he was looking at. She nodded slightly, just barely perceptible. "There's blood on his coat." She watched as the man joined the people at the SUV. "You're going to go after them, aren't you? When you do, please, take me with you."
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 8/15/14
Kage sighed he didn't wanna get others involved again but going in without back up wasn't a good idea..." Allright kid you and me.......and one other person I have an old favor I think it's time to cash in"
Member
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/15/14

HigurashiUmineko wrote:

Kage sighed he didn't wanna get others involved again but going in without back up wasn't a good idea..." Allright kid you and me.......and one other person I have an old favor I think it's time to cash in"


Mystie nodded, already feeling guilty about helping to kill, even as she felt relieved he hadn't refused to let her help. Going after criminals at least helped keep innocent people from being hurt by them. "Who's the third person?"
Posted 8/15/14
The men and women pile into the suv and head off. He walks to Porsche and talks with 15 year old girl and she hops into the drive seat tars off. You can see him yelling something but gives up. Dipping slightly to replace his hat he notices a young lady whispering to a man in a mask. He watch's them for a moment while lights a smoke and then starts a brisk walk away from the hospital.
Posted 8/15/14
The man meet up with the others and waited.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.