First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply I am not my name!
33378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/23/14 , edited 7/23/14
My full first name is Christopher and I am definitely a christ bearer considering I have a cross as a tattoo idk if there's anything else regarding my name though

Link : http://www.behindthename.com/name/christopher
22761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/23/14 , edited 7/23/14
My name is Maureen and when I introduce myself, some people say "I have an aunt named Maureen"
I don't know what kind of stereotypes are attributed with my name, but a lot of people say to me that I'm the only Maureen they've met (or at least, just one of few).
42305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 7/23/14



Interesting comment. I didn't think of it like that. I only thought about wanting to be a different person/finding myself.



42305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 7/23/14


Thank you Justin.
Posted 7/23/14
My name is Justin but I don't really know of any stereotypes associated with it. Nobody has ever seemed to assume something about me based around it.
42305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 7/23/14

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

My name is Justin but I don't really know of any stereotypes associated with it. Nobody has ever seemed to assume something about me based around it.


Another guy with the name Justin is on this thread.
Posted 7/23/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

My name is Justin but I don't really know of any stereotypes associated with it. Nobody has ever seemed to assume something about me based around it.


Another guy with the name Justin is on this thread.


Yes. One day we will have a fight to the death over who gets to keep it.
42305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 7/23/14

Ink-e wrote:

I fit all of my names stereotypes, from fucking dogs to murdering children.



My Turn:

Posted 7/23/14 , edited 7/23/14

Tsukiou wrote:

My name is Maureen and when I introduce myself, some people say "I have an aunt named Maureen"
I don't know what kind of stereotypes are attributed with my name, but a lot of people say to me that I'm the only Maureen they've met (or at least, just one of few).


lol. an aunt with lots of cats i recon
42305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 7/23/14


Okay then.
22761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/23/14 , edited 7/23/14

severticas wrote:


Tsukiou wrote:

My name is Maureen and when I introduce myself, some people say "I have an aunt named Maureen"
I don't know what kind of stereotypes are attributed with my name, but a lot of people say to me that I'm the only Maureen they've met (or at least, just one of few).


lol. an aunt with lots of cats i recon


Yeah probably I have a cat too though..I'll probably end up becoming the stereotyped "aunt Maureen" one day
14096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/14
Well uh, they assume my name is fake

It isn't
42305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 7/23/14 , edited 6/23/15

xzpwnz wrote:

Well uh, they assume my name is fake

It isn't



Posted 7/23/14 , edited 7/23/14

Tsukiou wrote:


Yeah probably I have a cat too though..I'll probably end up becoming the stereotyped "aunt Maureen" one day


btw, maureen is a popular directory enquiy website where i live
Posted 7/23/14

Ink-e wrote:

Rin.


That's my name.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.