First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Laboratory
Moderator
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/5/14

Miseri fought back the pain in her chest and pulled herself up next to the boy, gently touching his suit's shoulder. "Real one? Are you ok?" She looked around, not sure if the voices she heard around them were real or not. Shivering, she turned back to him, trying to ignore the voices. "Please be ok.... I don't even know your name..."
Member
11729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 8/5/14
Hmmmmmm the fall hadn't hurt as bad as running out of oxygen for that brief few seconds.......what was it.......kzzzzzz kzzzzzz........there appears to be a fragment.......it's memory memories that........ As the real world returned to focus Erin could open up his eyes again but the blur was worse then normal. He was able to move but only partially. He could make out the blur of the girl right next to him and started to get up.
Moderator
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/5/14

HigurashiUmineko wrote:

Hmmmmmm the fall hadn't hurt as bad as running out of oxygen for that brief few seconds.......what was it.......kzzzzzz kzzzzzz........there appears to be a fragment.......it's memory memories that........ As the real world returned to focus Erin could open up his eyes again but the blur was worse then normal. He was able to move but only partially. He could make out the blur of the girl right next to him and started to get up.


Miseri put her hand on his shoulder, shaking her head. "Just rest for a moment, ok? If you try to get up too soon, you could get sick." She bit her lip. "My name's Miseri, by the way."
Member
11729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 8/5/14
Erin took the girls advice and just lay there. His breathing device was kicking in again and he could feel his fragile lungs expanding. "Mia....miss.....l" he was having trouble talking through te helmet agian. He fumbled with the switch trying to get it undone so he could talk to the girl he needed to know what she was saying.
Moderator
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/5/14

HigurashiUmineko wrote:

Erin took the girls advice and just lay there. His breathing device was kicking in again and he could feel his fragile lungs expanding. "Mia....miss.....l" he was having trouble talking through te helmet agian. He fumbled with the switch trying to get it undone so he could talk to the girl he needed to know what she was saying.


Miseri saw him struggling with his helmet and reached over to help him. "I never could understand why technological stuff always has to be so complicated." She sighed in relief when the helmet finally hissed loose. "How do you feel?"
Member
11729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 8/5/14
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" Erin breathed deeply his artificial enhancers welcoming the aid of fresh air even if it didn't really help much. " name.....your name..... Pax......" He pointed a finger at himef as he sat upright " Erin Pax......naval forces ummm....... Anyways your name was Maris....Mia....mizore.......Miseri!"
Moderator
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/5/14

HigurashiUmineko wrote:

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" Erin breathed deeply his artificial enhancers welcoming the aid of fresh air even if it didn't really help much. " name.....your name..... Pax......" He pointed a finger at himef as he sat upright " Erin Pax......naval forces ummm....... Anyways your name was Maris....Mia....mizore.......Miseri!"


Miseri gasped softly. "Erin... I had a little sister named Erin once. She'd be 16 now, I think. I haven't seen her in years. I hope she's doing ok."
Member
11729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 8/5/14
"Mhmm" Erin replied......siblings....did he have a family like that? He knew he must have that's how he got her and how he became this. He attempted to stand but his legs wouldn't let him all the way up. The mission was over he turned to Mizeri and extended a hand for help up. " missions over shall we go home now?" But we're was home
Moderator
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/5/14

HigurashiUmineko wrote:

"Mhmm" Erin replied......siblings....did he have a family like that? He knew he must have that's how he got her and how he became this. He attempted to stand but his legs wouldn't let him all the way up. The mission was over he turned to Mizeri and extended a hand for help up. " missions over shall we go home now?" But we're was home


Miseri pulled him to his feet. "This place pretty much is my home, for now. The doctors say it's only until they find a way to make me better, but other than some temporary repairs to my heart, they haven't gotten very far." She smiled sadly. "I just hope that, even if they can't find a way to save me, they'll be able to use the data from studying my heart to help my sister."
Member
11729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 8/5/14
Kzzzzzzzz *Sir private Pax has......yes sir il file it into the report.* the sound from his radio told Erin to snap back to reality. Kzzzzzz * private pax report back to the enterqnce for debriefing" the mission had he completed the mission. " looks like it's time to go"...." Looks like this will be my home too for now".....He tried to recall if he had once had a sister or a brother or anyone else other then his parents but no luck. " I hope your sisters fine." He took her hand and they began to walk back to the labs enterance.
Moderator
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/5/14 , edited 8/5/14

HigurashiUmineko wrote:

Kzzzzzzzz *Sir private Pax has......yes sir il file it into the report.* the sound from his radio told Erin to snap back to reality. Kzzzzzz * private pax report back to the enterqnce for debriefing" the mission had he completed the mission. " looks like it's time to go"...." Looks like this will be my home too for now".....He tried to recall if he had once had a sister or a brother or anyone else other then his parents but no luck. " I hope your sisters fine." He took her hand and they began to walk back to the labs enterance.


"Me too." Miseri squeezed Erin's hand. "You know, maybe we can find a way to get your memory back. Then, you could find your family, too."
Member
11729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 8/5/14
Erin. nodded slightly to her. It had been a long time since anyone has given hi a little but of hope. As guards game out it meet them at the enterance he thought about it.
Moderator
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/6/14

HigurashiUmineko wrote:

Erin. nodded slightly to her. It had been a long time since anyone has given hi a little but of hope. As guards game out it meet them at the enterance he thought about it.


Miseri looked up at the guards, suddenly nervous. "I hope they're not mad at me for coming outside..."
Member
11729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A galaxy far far...
Offline
Posted 8/6/14 , edited 8/6/14
Erik saw them approaching and recognized the anchor emblem on the arm. " I don't think it's you their mad at"
Moderator
30191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The corner of Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/6/14


Miseri looked up at Erin. "Is there anything I can do to help? "
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.