First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Convince me to watch your favorite show!!
Gizald 
8079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / That one place yo...
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
Hey! i am a guy who loves anime but no matter how much i love it i can't catch all the hidden gems that are released each year! So, Tell me about a show that you liked and why i should watch it (no spoilers please).
21739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
I don't like being told what to do.
80032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
Boku no pico is what often is recommended in these situations.
39934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/24/14 , edited 7/24/14
Blast of Tempest: An epic fantasy adventure that follows two guys who deal with the death of a loved one in very different ways.

Chihayafuru: A brilliant, beautiful, relatable show that turns a traditional Japanese card game into a legitimately compelling story.
Gizald 
8079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / That one place yo...
Offline
Posted 7/24/14

iblessall wrote:

Blast of Tempest: An epic fantasy adventure that follows two guys who deal with the death of a loved one in very different ways.

Chihayafuru: A brilliant, beautiful, relatable show that turns a traditional Japanese card game into a legitimately compelling story.


Thanks for the input! i Remeber watching the first episode Blast of Tempest but i never followed through so i might as well finish it and i hadn't even seen Chihayafuru.
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
You've already seen Soul Eater, so you're good man!
105608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
convince me why I should convince you.
53569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/24/14 , edited 7/24/14

iblessall wrote:

Blast of Tempest: An epic fantasy adventure that follows two guys who deal with the death of a loved one in very different ways.
.


I swear If Yoshino is your fav out of the two....I will have to start being sarcastic to every one of your posts.

Funny enough, Loved the idea...but the only character I coudl like in the entire show is Fuwa (Mashrio...not that "sister")..I just couldn't help but hate the others with very passing episode.... and then there is Mr. Stomp Blade....I want to shove his blade into his...well you get the idea.
63226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/14
Senki Zesshou Symphogear: it has awesome music. and boobs. that's like, the 2 greatest things in life right there.
62501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 7/24/14

AnimeKami wrote:
convince me why I should convince you.


Because you are the resident Kami with boundless knowledge on anime.
Posted 7/24/14
Cuticle Detective Inaba



if you're a fan of parody, you would love this anime! "Murderous intent coming through the phone"... this had me ROFL... because it reminds me of shounen anime like Naruto and Hunter x Hunter talking about murderous intent.




The goat stealing the prime minister's top secret document that's been passed down for centuries... a *professional* who uses a normal rope to steal the document.
Gizald 
8079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / That one place yo...
Offline
Posted 7/24/14

aidenraine wrote:

Senki Zesshou Symphogear: it has awesome music. and boobs. that's like, the 2 greatest things in life right there.


Its one of my favorite series i hear rumors of another season.
63226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/14

Gizald wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

Senki Zesshou Symphogear: it has awesome music. and boobs. that's like, the 2 greatest things in life right there.


Its one of my favorite series i hear rumors of another season.


not just rumors, season 3 has been confirmed. I don't believe there's any news yet on when it will air, though. but I am excite.
39934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/24/14 , edited 7/24/14

cay032692 wrote:
I swear If Yoshino is your fav out of the two....I will have to start being sarcastic to every one of your posts.

Funny enough, Loved the idea...but the only character I coudl like in the entire show is Fuwa (Mashrio...not that "sister")..I just couldn't help but hate the others with very passing episode.... and then there is Mr. Stomp Blade....I want to shove his blade into his...well you get the idea.

I like Yoshino, but Mahiro is one of my all time favorite characters, so I guess I am spared your sarcasm for now.
75876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/24/14

cay032692 wrote:

Funny enough, Loved the idea...but the only character I coudl like in the entire show is Fuwa (Mashrio...not that "sister")

Not a fan of the femme fatales?

They're like one of my favorite archetypes.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.