First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Magic Kaito 1412 Anticipation and Discussion
53993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Oakland, CA
Offline
Posted 1/2/15
I know it's an old refernece now, but I couldn't stop thinking of this throughout the first episode;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo
36821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 1/2/15
It's nice to know that more people will be able to watch the show now that it's on CR.
33538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
Am I the only one to notice that episode 12 got cut way short?
23229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Oregon coast
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
Will not play on ps3 or android, anyone else seeing this problem?
33538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/15

borahood wrote:

Will not play on ps3 or android, anyone else seeing this problem?


Yeah. CR has not worked on anything but computers for me since the DDOS.
36821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 1/11/15
In a world filled with fluctuating quality, Magic Kaito just continues to impress me
Posted 1/12/15
Ahhh this show reminds me so much of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and DN Angel I must watch it looks really good
xxJing 
40364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 2/7/15 , edited 2/11/15
This show is just so good. And it's a 90's type of good. God I love it. More people should watch it.

It's funny though how Kaito is such an ass when he is himself but he is so friggen smooth as Kaitou Kid.
79780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 2/8/15
I really am enjoying this show. At first I was put off with the animation design which is pretty much Detective Conan .Then about couple weeks ago I decided to marathon some episodes and I am enjoying the show a lot.

I havent watched any of the Conan movies yet , so I wasnt familiar with this character and I realized when I heard the voice that its the same as Kuma in Persona 4 who has a very distinct voice , its Yamaguchi Kappei, my favorite Inuyasha and who was the teenage Shinichi Kudo in Conan series .

I am glad Kappei is still getting roles here and there for young characters but I am also glad that Kaito has his own series.

Very underrated series.
xxJing 
40364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 2/8/15

iashakezula wrote:

I really am enjoying this show. At first I was put off with the animation design which is pretty much Detective Conan .Then about couple weeks ago I decided to marathon some episodes and I am enjoying the show a lot.

I havent watched any of the Conan movies yet , so I wasnt familiar with this character and I realized when I heard the voice that its the same as Kuma in Persona 4 who has a very distinct voice , its Yamaguchi Kappei, my favorite Inuyasha and who was the teenage Shinichi Kudo in Conan series .

I am glad Kappei is still getting roles here and there for young characters but I am also glad that Kaito has his own series.

Very underrated series.


Kappei has been doing this role since the beginning. He first appeared as Kaito in 1997 in an hour long Detective Conan special.
Detective Nakamori is also the same voice from that time. The other characters aren't though. Aoko has gone through like 3 different voice actresses for example.
7835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/12/15 , edited 2/12/15

dracphelan wrote:


borahood wrote:

Will not play on ps3 or android, anyone else seeing this problem?


Yeah. CR has not worked on anything but computers for me since the DDOS.


Works fine on Roku.

Happy for the brief cameo in Lupin the Third vs Detective Conan: The Movie. Wish I could see the first crossover they did though.
7835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/17/15
Nice to see Hakuba again, but I wish they'd shown when he figured out Kid's secret identity.
79780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 2/18/15 , edited 3/8/15



Kappei has been doing this role since the beginning. He first appeared as Kaito in 1997 in an hour long Detective Conan special.
Detective Nakamori is also the same voice from that time. The other characters aren't though. Aoko has gone through like 3 different voice actresses for example.


I kinda figured that out but I am just glad Kappei is still around because of the Detective Conan/Case Closed series with his characters Kaito/Kudo
Not everybody watches Detective Conan.

Yamaguchi san has a very distinc voice too which makes him unique and a senpai to a lot of seiyuu.I only learned about him initialy from Inuyasha and then Death Note.
The japanese anime seiyuu industry tends to hire young seiyuu for young characters so its nice to hear him voice young characters in the midst of young male seiyuu.

We happen to have the same birth year... yes I am old but I do sound pretty young at times too like Kappei.

I just wish more folks watch this one

and i just got a collection of Conan movie with Kaito in it woohoo!!!!!
9755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/15

horrorshowjack wrote:

Nice to see Hakuba again, but I wish they'd shown when he figured out Kid's secret identity.


agreed. They seem to be doing that a little bit too much...:P

Still waaaay too underrated for a show.
xxJing 
40364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 2/21/15
God damnit, why does Kaito have to be so friggin smooth. I love watching this show just for that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.