First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Unwanted
Member
2413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

anathin wrote:


Alquin wrote:

i guess so..


yeah, sorry i was a bit forceful with my opinion.....
we each do wat we gota do i guess, but...i just thought it wud be easier on u if u stopped caring!
then ya kno....it's like, w/e all the time bout anything!
i find it easier that way....


np i understand ur point.. and ur right
Posted 2/24/08
she's kinda right
but getting out from home without thinking about what you're gonna do next it's not a solution
it would be crazyness , he really wanna live alone i wish that too
but before telling him he's lucky you should think about what he's going trough
if it was that easy i would have escaped from that Hell along time ago
hope you get it
Member
2413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

hibaaaa wrote:

she's kinda right
but getting out from home without thinking about what you're gonna do next it's not a solution
it would be crazyness , he really wanna live alone i wish that too
but before telling him he's lucky you should think about what he's going trough
if it was that easy i would have escaped from that Hell along time ago
hope you get it


thnx for always looking after me^^
Posted 2/24/08

Alquin wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:

she's kinda right
but getting out from home without thinking about what you're gonna do next it's not a solution
it would be crazyness , he really wanna live alone i wish that too
but before telling him he's lucky you should think about what he's going trough
if it was that easy i would have escaped from that Hell along time ago
hope you get it


thnx for always looking after me^^


no need to thank me i don't know what i'm gonna do without you either
Member
2413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/08

hibaaaa wrote:


Alquin wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:

she's kinda right
but getting out from home without thinking about what you're gonna do next it's not a solution
it would be crazyness , he really wanna live alone i wish that too
but before telling him he's lucky you should think about what he's going trough
if it was that easy i would have escaped from that Hell along time ago
hope you get it


thnx for always looking after me^^


no need to thank me i don't know what i'm gonna do without you either


Member
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
my mother hates my guts and my father justs whats me because i'm useful.My mother she blames me for my grandmothers death because i was born the day she died I can see it in har eyes and when she thinks she doesn't think i can hear her she says she hates me and hopes i die.And my father just doesn't give a shit.
Posted 2/24/08

lady_toku wrote:

my mother hates my guts and my father justs whats me because i'm useful.My mother she blames me for my grandmothers death because i was born the day she died I can see it in har eyes and when she thinks she doesn't think i can hear her she says she hates me and hopes i die.And my father just doesn't give a shit.


we are kinda like that , i won't say the some problem but our parents
make us live in hell T.T
yup i feel unwated too , but can't do anything about it
but i feel kinda happy i got a friend who really accept me the way i'am
so i will share anything with him XD
think i'm lucky i found someone like him
Member
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
lol yes parents do make our lives a living hell, and yes you are lucky you found someone like him .I'm still looking for someone that won't back stab or hurt me and will accept me for who i am.But so far i only meet people that used me and then they threw me away like some old trash.
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On top of the wor...
Offline
Posted 2/24/08
well if the people you meet who treat you like trash are guys, i really hate guys who are jerks. makes it harder for guys who are genuine. kinda sucks that nice guys finish last.

and i can't wait to get out. I just need enough money and a few more months, and i'm renting a place out with a few of my friends. So good luck on moving out, hiba. hibaaaa. My parents don't want me leaving either hehe
Posted 2/26/08

lady_toku wrote:

lol yes parents do make our lives a living hell, and yes you are lucky you found someone like him .I'm still looking for someone that won't back stab or hurt me and will accept me for who i am.But so far i only meet people that used me and then they threw me away like some old trash.


just try harder and bear with life i think you will find a friend who will listen to your problem without getting tired
Posted 2/26/08

gunslinger420 wrote:

well if the people you meet who treat you like trash are guys, i really hate guys who are jerks. makes it harder for guys who are genuine. kinda sucks that nice guys finish last.

and i can't wait to get out. I just need enough money and a few more months, and i'm renting a place out with a few of my friends. So good luck on moving out, hiba. hibaaaa. My parents don't want me leaving either hehe


yup unlucky us
17634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / NOT HERE
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

hibaaaa wrote:

she's kinda right
but getting out from home without thinking about what you're gonna do next it's not a solution
it would be crazyness , he really wanna live alone i wish that too
but before telling him he's lucky you should think about what he's going trough
if it was that easy i would have escaped from that Hell along time ago
hope you get it


darn...u'r soo right sis!!
im reeeally sorry Alquin for saying somthin like that without even thinkin of wat i was sayin....
it was totally wrong of me and wont happen again!!
Posted 3/1/08

anathin wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:

she's kinda right
but getting out from home without thinking about what you're gonna do next it's not a solution
it would be crazyness , he really wanna live alone i wish that too
but before telling him he's lucky you should think about what he's going trough
if it was that easy i would have escaped from that Hell along time ago
hope you get it


darn...u'r soo right sis!!
im reeeally sorry Alquin for saying somthin like that without even thinkin of wat i was sayin....
it was totally wrong of me and wont happen again!!


don't worry we are all humand
and we can do mistakes
and i know you wanted the best for him
so thank you
2205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Yupper, Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
I just want to give everyone hugs!!!! You really do need to think through every possible aspect of the future before you make such a big decision like moving out because I don't want anyone to end up on the streets or starving or something worse because nothing is worse than going without food, a child dies every three second because it is starving and though I doubt that any of you would put yourselves in a situation like that, still it does make a difference.
2205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Yupper, Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
Let's see, about me. My parents are divorced and my dad remarried a year or two ago. I don't get beat or anything drastic like that but it can be tough. At my dad's house I can't even count the number of times that they have forgotten I was even there with them and then I appear and they are like "Oh, yeah you're here" or "When did you arrive?" I'm a vegetarian and when they cook meals most of the time they don't even consider me and so I can't eat the meal and they won't fix anything else for me, so I have to fend for myself in a complety unfriendly kitchen. They even left me at church one time, I was there waiting for them and guess who never showed up, they left to go to a party and my brother who was the one who didn't know where I was had to come and pick me up.

The worst part of it is I get yelled at by my grandmother about "You NEED to go visit your dad, you're NEVER there and he misses you" and you wonder why I never visit????
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.