First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply New Summer Titles: Toradora Dub and Himegoto!
22085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/14


Also wondering if anyone dubs anime in British english?


I've never heard of it happening. For that to happen, it would probably require a UK distributor to license an anime before a US distributor licensed it.
54625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 米国
Offline
Posted 7/26/14

Princeblaster wrote:


Mastergold wrote:

Thanks for getting Himegoto Crunchyroll



This ^^


I have a huge love for traps so I really happy that CR got Himegoto :3

-Mastergold

20374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 7/26/14
Sweet, nice to see a dub on Crunchyroll. Perfect reason to rewatch ToraDora.
ThtGy 
18031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Kingdom of Dango...
Offline
Posted 7/26/14
Welp, it's been a while since I've seen AND read Toradora! so might as well rewatch it.

I also really wish that CR would get Jinsei, because it takes a really a long time for those episodes to get subbed and the suspense kills me.
DonB04 
24500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/26/14
Now with the toradora dub, I no longer have a reason to open the one I bought. Thank you CR.
Content Overlord
605702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 7/26/14

Hellstrom_Dragon wrote:

Thanks for the Toradora English Dub. The only other thing I would wish is that the Japanese Episodes were in HD. But hey, I'm still glad to even be watching it at 480p Again thank you


Those are coming as well, once we have the materials ready.
764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / England
Offline
Posted 7/26/14
I've heard good things about Toradora, so I might give it a go. When will further episodes be available to free members?
61329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 7/26/14


Can't unsee the panty shots.... *shudders*
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 727 The Zoo
Offline
Posted 7/26/14

dokudokugwo wrote:



Can't unsee the panty shots.... *shudders*


I can't fathom the amount of pain you went through..

11151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/14

Astria wrote:

I've heard good things about Toradora, so I might give it a go. When will further episodes be available to free members?


never
21209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 7/26/14
These are very nice news! I'll be checking out both Himegoto and the Toradora dub for sure! Been wanting to watch Toradora for a while now but there hasn't really been an affordable legal way. Even if the sub version gets expanded territories, I'll watch the dub too since I hear it's good.
54625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 米国
Offline
Posted 7/27/14

Captainkirko wrote:


dokudokugwo wrote:



Can't unsee the panty shots.... *shudders*


I can't fathom the amount of pain you went through..



Well I was enjoying those Panty shots don't know about you

-Mastergold

76017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 7/27/14
It was interesting seeing that Q & A and such with the Group of the English Voice Actors for "Toradora". I won't watch this, but Hey, if it brings more fans the way into being introduced to the "EPIC" which IS "Toradora"...so be it!
jto1 
7019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/27/14

lugiamania wrote:


Hellstrom_Dragon wrote:

Thanks for the Toradora English Dub. The only other thing I would wish is that the Japanese Episodes were in HD. But hey, I'm still glad to even be watching it at 480p Again thank you


Those are coming as well, once we have the materials ready.


Are the subbed episodes likely to be available in the UK too when you get them in HD?
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 727 The Zoo
Offline
Posted 7/27/14

Mastergold wrote:


Captainkirko wrote:


dokudokugwo wrote:



Can't unsee the panty shots.... *shudders*


I can't fathom the amount of pain you went through..



Well I was enjoying those Panty shots don't know about you

-Mastergold



God bless
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.