legal anime streaming sites for international users
Posted 7/26/14 , edited 7/26/14
I just found this legal website that is open for Australian/New Zealand users, and thought I should share it...
http://www.animelab.com/beta
Currently it's in beta, it's currently free, but I think they will charge something when they finish the beta. So watch all the shows you can before they start charging

(Must warn though, the player really sucks, but it's still in beta...)

2. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUlvYyW7UVtNJQ1KTv_Bsdg Nozomi entertainment is also open to me (from Australia).

Do you know any other legal sites that are open to international users? Please feel free to share them.

20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 7/26/14 , edited 7/26/14


quote when i tried to watch a video

"AnimeLab is exclusive to Australia and New Zealand."


FML, goddamnit xD
38909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/14
http://www.daisuki.net/

Daisuki has no regional restrictions (other than what's been picked up exclusively in the States), at least to my knowledge. They have a limited selection and their quality of the videos looks to pretty much be 480.
Posted 7/26/14 , edited 7/26/14

AzazelOfNexium wrote:



quote when i tried to watch a video

"AnimeLab is exclusive to Australia and New Zealand."


FML, goddamnit xD


oh woops. that sucks, ahaha. it said .com so I assumed it wasn't an Au/NZ thing, but it is

will make a note of it in first post.
15028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/14

iblessall wrote:

http://www.daisuki.net/

Daisuki has no regional restrictions (other than what's been picked up exclusively in the States), at least to my knowledge. They have a limited selection and their quality of the videos looks to pretty much be 480.


I'm only seeing 9 shows in Israel, and I know they have more a fair amount more. It has some shows that Crunchyroll doesn't have here, but it's certainly regional restricted.
mipegg 
25474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/26/14
Wakanim is french/UK but they are extremely limited and have no free to access back catalogue
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 7/26/14

iblessall wrote:

http://www.daisuki.net/

Daisuki has no regional restrictions (other than what's been picked up exclusively in the States), at least to my knowledge. They have a limited selection and their quality of the videos looks to pretty much be 480.

If you create an account (free) and log in, HD resolutions then become available.

They have regional restrictions in the same way CR does, but they sometimes differ from CR. (As an example, they have Black Butler: Book of Circus available for most of the world, including the US and Canada).

38909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/14

TheAncientOne wrote:
If you create an account (free) and log in, HD resolutions then become available.

They have regional restrictions in the same way CR does, but they sometimes differ from CR. (As an example, they have Black Butler: Book of Circus available for most of the world, including the US and Canada).


GAH

I wish I had known that when I was watching Monogatari SS. The Aniplex watermark on CR's version was driving me nuts.

Well, I'm off to Daisuki for a bit!
Sailor Candy Moderator
200577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/23/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
You must be logged in to post.