First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
When you feel like a social outcast, do you...
Posted 7/26/14 , edited 7/26/14
Just having some fun here. I think I need some cheering up, but overall I am alright. Thanks guys

For me, I immerse myself in cyberworld.
7174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
USA
Offline
Posted 7/26/14
I'm a hermit. I enjoy anime more then people though I do get out occasionally and hang out with friends from when I went to school. I enjoy being alone. Less drama and more time for the anime.
849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/ F/ California
Offline
Posted 7/26/14 , edited 7/26/14
I'm fine being alone. Alone is fun. Alone is you.

Posted 7/26/14

SamuraiNippon wrote:

I'm a hermit. I enjoy anime more then people though I do get out occasionally and hang out with friends from when I went to school. I enjoy being alone. Less drama and more time for the anime.


:') Nice answer (Y) I used to think I enjoyed my own company. Until people started making remarks about how "Hey, you must feel lonely right?" ......... And then they started pressuring me to join in with their things. That just reminds me of the "void" that they think I have, that makes me think I have a void. Hence, I have a void in my life.
Posted 7/26/14
ThIS is why I like 2D PEOPLE.

Posted 7/26/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

ThIS is why I like 2D PEOPLE.



;D Trust brother to say that <3
Posted 7/26/14

Generalsurvival wrote:

I'm fine being alone. Alone is fun. Alone is you.



Wise words (Y)~!
7174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
USA
Offline
Posted 7/26/14

MadameNoir wrote:


SamuraiNippon wrote:

I'm a hermit. I enjoy anime more then people though I do get out occasionally and hang out with friends from when I went to school. I enjoy being alone. Less drama and more time for the anime.


:') Nice answer (Y) I used to think I enjoyed my own company. Until people started making remarks about how "Hey, you must feel lonely right?" ......... And then they started pressuring me to join in with their things. That just reminds me of the "void" that they think I have, that makes me think I have a void. Hence, I have a void in my life.


To which I would reply that those people are assholes or ignorant. Be yourself and happy with yourself.:D
3259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 7/26/14
I'm always a social outcast, its not just a feeling, it's a way of life. Be alone and free xD
Posted 7/26/14

SamuraiNippon wrote:


MadameNoir wrote:


SamuraiNippon wrote:

I'm a hermit. I enjoy anime more then people though I do get out occasionally and hang out with friends from when I went to school. I enjoy being alone. Less drama and more time for the anime.


:') Nice answer (Y) I used to think I enjoyed my own company. Until people started making remarks about how "Hey, you must feel lonely right?" ......... And then they started pressuring me to join in with their things. That just reminds me of the "void" that they think I have, that makes me think I have a void. Hence, I have a void in my life.


To which I would reply that those people are assholes or ignorant. Be yourself and happy with yourself.:D


xD You're awesome!!!! Thanks so much! I feel better now actually. *bows* Thank you!
Posted 7/26/14

rockadilla wrote:

I'm always a social outcast, its not just a feeling, it's a way of life. Be alone and free xD


;") We be brothers in crime.
7174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
USA
Offline
Posted 7/26/14

MadameNoir wrote:


SamuraiNippon wrote:


MadameNoir wrote:


SamuraiNippon wrote:

I'm a hermit. I enjoy anime more then people though I do get out occasionally and hang out with friends from when I went to school. I enjoy being alone. Less drama and more time for the anime.


:') Nice answer (Y) I used to think I enjoyed my own company. Until people started making remarks about how "Hey, you must feel lonely right?" ......... And then they started pressuring me to join in with their things. That just reminds me of the "void" that they think I have, that makes me think I have a void. Hence, I have a void in my life.


To which I would reply that those people are assholes or ignorant. Be yourself and happy with yourself.:D


xD You're awesome!!!! Thanks so much! I feel better now actually. *bows* Thank you!


To be short, I've had a lot of shit handed to me by others. I tried conforming and learned I wasn't happy. What makes me happy is copious amounts of anime and video games. Not clubbing or drinking excessively. You're welcome.
Posted 7/26/14
But guy, I'm not a social outcast.
Posted 7/26/14
*thinking very hard*
20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/14
Meh, doesn't matter too much to me. I mean being alone makes it easier to think. But having people around can make some things more fun,.. or annoying.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.