First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Clannad Casual Chat
Member
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

It might do what Air did, and expand on stories in an OVA.


Well if it ends like Air then most likely, but i think ending it like Kanon would fit better with the story.
Moderator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

6rimmjow wrote:


It might do what Air did, and expand on stories in an OVA.


Well if it ends like Air then most likely, but i think ending it like Kanon would fit better with the story.


I don't think it would need to end like Air. The Air in Summer OVA was purely about expanding on the Kanna story. I think an OVA for CLANNAD could easily expand on any arc that was insufficiently covered.
Member
1691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
Hi. I'm a new member of the group. Clannad is one of my favorite anime and Visual Novel ^_^

If you guys want to know the deeper story of Clannad I recommend playing the Visual Novel of the game. I have played it and compared it to the anime. In my conclusion some story in the VN will most likely be removed from the anime. That's bad T_T.

Anyway If you like the game I'll gladly help you in getting it ^_^.
Member
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Columbus, OH
Offline
Posted 2/6/08

Erushima wrote:

Hi. I'm a new member of the group. Clannad is one of my favorite anime and Visual Novel ^_^

If you guys want to know the deeper story of Clannad I recommend playing the Visual Novel of the game. I have played it and compared it to the anime. In my conclusion some story in the VN will most likely be removed from the anime. That's bad T_T.

Anyway If you like the game I'll gladly help you in getting it ^_^.


Yeah I knew some of the arc's would ned some serious adjusting to turn iit into anime form (Tomoyo).

OVA wise it would be nice but I see it as an anime release of Tomoyo After more than anything.
Moderator
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
If some arcs aren't shown they might do a OVA...most likely a side story like the game you take a different path in relationship. Not really sure but that will be a lot of work considering there are 5-7 different paths... 2 mostly the are other supporting characters besides the main 5 girls
Member
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
i hope he ends up with kyou
Moderator
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
^Not really he ends up with Nagisa... you can only do that in the game but in the anime/manga its going to be the main character with another. Sad its a hard choice to pick...
Member
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bay-Area
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
There is the Tomoyo After; Its A Wonderful Life side story, also known as



If your heart is up to it, I have the first two chapters of the Tomoyo After manga translated =d, but be warned prepare for massive Bawww in the third and fourth not edited yet but translations yes.

For those of you who want the CLANNAD game in English, I can help you get the translation patches,
but I can't physically get you the game due to copyright stuff and the fact thats its way to big to send.

ZF EDIT: wonder why i made a post when i can edit you post to make it spoiler free lol xD

^ lol at this, thanks for the info
Member
28241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
tomoya is definitely ending up with nagisa... just look at how they firt with each other yet they deny their feelings!
Moderator
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

AEX-09 wrote:

There is the Tomoyo After; Its A Wonderful Life side story, also known as

.... to much of a spoiler

is there spoiler tags on CR boards if so someone tell me how to do =D so i can update it

If your heart is up to it, I have the first two chapters of the Tomoyo After manga translated =d, but be warned prepare for massive Bawww in the third and fourth not edited yet but translations yes.

For those of you who want the CLANNAD game in English, I can help you get the translation patches,
but I can't physically get you the game due to copyright stuff and the fact thats its way to big to send.


*spoiler**/spoiler* replaces the stars in brackets [ ] [ ]
Member
1691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

AEX-09 wrote:
For those of you who want the CLANNAD game in English, I can help you get the translation patches,
but I can't physically get you the game due to copyright stuff and the fact thats its way to big to send.


Actually I've been sharing the VN of Clannad to a lot of people through Bitorrent.
Anyway I heard that Key will be releasing a Voice+ patch or version of clannad this year. Must get it ^_^
Member
5941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

Erushima wrote:


AEX-09 wrote:
For those of you who want the CLANNAD game in English, I can help you get the translation patches,
but I can't physically get you the game due to copyright stuff and the fact thats its way to big to send.


Actually I've been sharing the VN of Clannad to a lot of people through Bitorrent.
Anyway I heard that Key will be releasing a Voice+ patch or version of clannad this year. Must get it ^_^


a voice patch is already released... it is nice and the most voices are the same as in the series except a few but they sound quite similar... but there will be a second voice patch which is including okazaki´s voice
Member
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bay-Area
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

crany wrote:


Erushima wrote:


AEX-09 wrote:
For those of you who want the CLANNAD game in English, I can help you get the translation patches,
but I can't physically get you the game due to copyright stuff and the fact thats its way to big to send.


Actually I've been sharing the VN of Clannad to a lot of people through Bitorrent.
Anyway I heard that Key will be releasing a Voice+ patch or version of clannad this year. Must get it ^_^


a voice patch is already released... it is nice and the most voices are the same as in the series except a few but they sound quite similar... but there will be a second voice patch which is including okazaki´s voice


Trust me you, I dont think you want Okazaki's voice, its sorta... how do you say it... awkward
Member
32369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Japan/Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

animeluver4evr wrote:

tomoya is definitely ending up with nagisa... just look at how they firt with each other yet they deny their feelings!


tomoya flirts with everyone ^^; but it would most probably turn out that way i guess.. no problem.. the only girl i want is kotomi! fufufufu..
Moderator
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
^Normally i would've agreed with you on Kotomi but now im so unsure who to choose any longer =P.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.