First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Clannad Casual Chat
Member
1258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Realm of the Shin...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
Oh, i see. argh i wish i can get hold of tomoyo after
Moderator
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
Its mostly impossible to have a Kyou or Tomoyo Ending in this series... since Nagisa is the main character of all. In the game it is possible since you are playing as Tomoya. If they were to show more arcs to expand more info on the characters development.. they've extended the episode number. Sadly there is only 6 episodes left. Lets hope they make it good xD
Member
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bay-Area
Offline
Posted 2/17/08

AEX-09 wrote:


Ceydin wrote:

Oh, i see. argh i wish i can get hold of tomoyo after


I'll give you the link to the full manga as soon as I can get it up on mediafire, only thing I request from you is that you ascertain that you are emotionally stable.



I don't know how outside dl's work on CR but here is the link for all 4 chapters of Tomoyo After ~ Dear Shining Memories [ENG]

Member
1258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Realm of the Shin...
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
thanks for the manga!

diddnt know tomoyo was so cute and *girly* lol. kinda sad at the last chapter
Member
2254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere with a...
Offline
Posted 2/18/08
I should get the manga shouldn't i. I it really really good
Member
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / really do i have...
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
hmmmmm manga should i read it?
Member
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / here?
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
THEY HAVE A MANGA AND NO ONE TOLD ME?!
but wait...that doesn't make sence! I've looked at borders and checked e-bay!
...hmm, in that case i'm off to search for the manga O.O
Moderator
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

MirraiSohma wrote:

THEY HAVE A MANGA AND NO ONE TOLD ME?!
but wait...that doesn't make sence! I've looked at borders and checked e-bay!
...hmm, in that case i'm off to search for the manga O.O


technically they are Scans
Member
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / here?
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
*sigh* another dream shattered XD
Well, they have it on onemanga, which surprised me.
I wish they would come out with a book. I would much rather buy than read online.
Moderator
31116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Clow Country
Offline
Posted 2/19/08

AEX-09 wrote:


AEX-09 wrote:


Ceydin wrote:

Oh, i see. argh i wish i can get hold of tomoyo after


I'll give you the link to the full manga as soon as I can get it up on mediafire, only thing I request from you is that you ascertain that you are emotionally stable.



I don't know how outside dl's work on CR but here is the link for all 4 chapters of Tomoyo After ~ Dear Shining Memories [ENG]



You are my new best friend. Now I can go brag to a certain someone who withheld this link from me. Haha
Member
32369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Japan/Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
thanks thanks thanks!
Moderator
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

winsomemastix wrote:


AEX-09 wrote:


AEX-09 wrote:


Ceydin wrote:

Oh, i see. argh i wish i can get hold of tomoyo after


I'll give you the link to the full manga as soon as I can get it up on mediafire, only thing I request from you is that you ascertain that you are emotionally stable.



I don't know how outside dl's work on CR but here is the link for all 4 chapters of Tomoyo After ~ Dear Shining Memories [ENG]



You are my new best friend. Now I can go brag to a certain someone who withheld this link from me. Haha


So my guess is you wanted to read the manga... you could've asked me this before. Plus imma take a guess Scripted right?

Member
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bay-Area
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

zfpinoy wrote:

So my guess is you wanted to read the manga... you could've asked me this before. Plus imma take a guess Scripted right?



Can we stop the super quoting, and "Scripted" what does that mean?
Moderator
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

AEX-09 wrote:


zfpinoy wrote:

So my guess is you wanted to read the manga... you could've asked me this before. Plus imma take a guess Scripted right?



Can we stop the super quoting, and "Scripted" what does that mean?


If you look at it closely... its a CR user name...
Member
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bay-Area
Offline
Posted 2/26/08

zfpinoy wrote:


AEX-09 wrote:


zfpinoy wrote:

So my guess is you wanted to read the manga... you could've asked me this before. Plus imma take a guess Scripted right?



Can we stop the super quoting, and "Scripted" what does that mean?


If you look at it closely... its a CR user name...


yea I know but what does he have to do with whatever pertains to the translated manga?

Are you saying that he was the one who translated it?

In actuality I'm not really sure. Person who released it never submitted an identity at the place I got it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.