First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
superhero movies are you sick of them ?
97814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 7/27/14 , edited 7/27/14
I mean come on there are way to many and mostly the same heros used over and over again I wish they would make some villain movies . Like a movie for Hades or Venom or something new I am sick of seeing the same old same old again .Or a slade from teen titans movie would be cool to
11411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 7/27/14 , edited 7/27/14
I'm okay with them, but I agree, some villain-centric movies would be awesome. I still want a Deadpool movie (okay, he's sort of an anti-hero but COME ON).
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 7/27/14 , edited 7/27/14
Well, they're not going to stop and are only going to keep increasing as the years go by.
9748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/27/14
No, I'm not sick of them. I'm not much of a movie-goer, and I tend to get around to watching movies several years after they come out, at least.

Also, Teen Titan's Slade is a censored version of Deathstroke.

I'd like to see them mix it up with a villain movie, too.
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/14

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

I'm okay with them, but I agree, some villain-centric movies would be awesome. I still want a Deapool movie (okay, he's sort of an anti-hero but COME ON).


yes please
11090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/27/14
The marvel campiness ruins most of them for me.
22761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Michigan
Online
Posted 7/27/14
No--I love them. But I agree, I'd love to see a villain-centered movie.
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/14
I kind of am but they sell big and sometimes ill be forced into one by coworkers or a date so I'll tolerate them
69985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 7/27/14 , edited 7/27/14
I am soooo NOT sick of super hero movies. In fact I think they are finally heading in the right direction. Don't get me wrong I was really not liking super hero movies before Marvel stepped in and started their own studio and created the Marvel Cinematic Universe. We had two Ghost Rider movies, two Punisher movies, Daredevil, Elektra, Hulk, and so on. None of those I liked, but I did like the Ed Norton's Incredible Hulk that years in advance showed you a glimpse into what Captain America could be in the park scene between the Hulk and the Super Soldiered up British guy.

I like the continuity they've created between the characters, that they work individually and together. But, most importantly to me that the stories continue. I was getting irritated with the whole super hero genre when they go two or three movies and reboot. And each time they reboot they'd have to cover the origin story again and again. I like that they have all origin stories out of the way and now they're going far deeper into stories that they ever could/would if they kept rebooting a character. Look at what we got. We got X-Men Day's of future past, we're going to see Apocalypse in the next x-men movie. Guardian's of the Galaxy is coming out this Friday, and GotG 2 has already been announced for 2017. Doctor Strange is coming with rumors of Black Panther too! None of the risky movies I named would not have been made if the MCU wasn't there.

The only rebooted trilogy I liked so far was the Dark Knight series.
18478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 7/27/14
I was just thinking about it this morning. I saw some poster shots of Avengers 2 with Ultron and The Vision and wondered how come they haven't thought of making a movie centered on a villain and having him or her accomplish their goals of world domination or whatever. But overall I can't say I'm sick of superhero movies since I hardly own any kind of superhero movies or watch them at the theaters.
Sogno- 
45631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/27/14
?!

BLASPHEMY

BUUUURN
10201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Jose
Offline
Posted 7/27/14
I love superhero movies and am definetly not sick of them
I am, however, sick of the lack of GOOD movies and the fact they keep making sequels to same heroes. Switch it up and broaden the horizons.
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/14

alex2691 wrote:

I was just thinking about it this morning. I saw some poster shots of Avengers 2 with Ultron and The Vision and wondered how come they haven't thought of making a movie centered on a villain and having him or her accomplish their goals of world domination or whatever. But overall I can't say I'm sick of superhero movies since I hardly own any kind of superhero movies or watch them at the theaters.


well they are going to make a venom movie and a sinister six one for the spiderman universe
18478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 7/27/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


alex2691 wrote:

I was just thinking about it this morning. I saw some poster shots of Avengers 2 with Ultron and The Vision and wondered how come they haven't thought of making a movie centered on a villain and having him or her accomplish their goals of world domination or whatever. But overall I can't say I'm sick of superhero movies since I hardly own any kind of superhero movies or watch them at the theaters.


well they are going to make a venom movie and a sinister six one for the spiderman universe


I had to look up Sinister Six. That's interesting though. I wonder how they'll make it work out. Seeing as how they already have shocker, doc oc, and sand man. I wonder if they'll have the same actors play the villains or if they get new faces. I hope Venom ' s own movie will come out good.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.