First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
What's your favorite hobby?
82591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / USA
Offline
Posted 7/29/14
watching Animation and Comedy. I feel happy when it's a combination of both whether it's an animation that is funny, or a comedy that uses animation. it tickles my fancy.
43322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/14
Hobby? My hobby is having hobbies that include hobbies.
11018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/29/14
Working out, playing tennis and gaming
31344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/14
Reading,collecting comic books figures and so on, table top wargaming and RPG's painting of miniatures for that purpose and so on. Lately my hobby is having lunch or coffee alone and just getting to people watch without the need to make conversation with somebody.
24700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / No
Offline
Posted 7/29/14

Franco03 wrote:


FiestyTurtle wrote:


Franco03 wrote:

Mine is working out! <333333


Same as this guy. Working out is my favorite hobby.


Thats what im talking about question do you body-build?? cause i doo



Not really now, but I'm trying to get into it.
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/14
I had the sudden realization that writing reviews has become a hobby.
4215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 7/29/14

MissMeru wrote:

I had the sudden realization that writing reviews has become a hobby.


Writing reviews of what?
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/14
Shows, here on crunchyroll. Now whenever I finish a show I have to write a three paragraph review. LOL

4215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 7/29/14

MissMeru wrote:

Shows, here on crunchyroll. Now whenever I finish a show I have to write a three paragraph review. LOL



Where do you post the reviews?
7570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vvardenfell
Offline
Posted 7/29/14
I like to collect minerals
18038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/14
watching anime,computers and collecting stuff.
4215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 7/29/14

edwinious wrote:

watching anime,computers and collecting stuff.


Collecting what I might ask
8342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/29/14
Lets see....playing games, exploring soundcloud, trying or pretending to read. Mmm...trying out new types of food. Pretty much it!

-GAMES
-FOOD
-MUSIC

;>
4215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 7/29/14

DeathFromAbove wrote:

Lets see....playing games, exploring soundcloud, trying or pretending to read. Mmm...trying out new types of food. Pretty much it!

-GAMES
-FOOD
-MUSIC

;>


What about posting on forums? Do you also like doing that too?
8342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/29/14

DesuMaiden wrote:


DeathFromAbove wrote:

Lets see....playing games, exploring soundcloud, trying or pretending to read. Mmm...trying out new types of food. Pretty much it!

-GAMES
-FOOD
-MUSIC

;>


What about posting on forums? Do you also like doing that too?


I like to pretend to!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.