First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply The best joke/comeback you can think of
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 7/29/14
The best kind of combat is the one that hasn't been planned.

Klein1996 wrote:

Then I'd comeback with a pistol and shoot you in the head
over a sandwhich?
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/29/14
When somebody tells me to "Go fuck yourself"

I respond with "I already did this morning"
Posted 7/29/14

MrHalligan wrote:


Ink-e wrote:


MrHalligan wrote:

If I wanted my comeback I'd wipe it off your mum's face OP.


Why am I here, am I 14...


i fk'd ur mum


WHY DOES EVERY 14 YEAR OLD FUCK MY MUM.

I bet your k/d ratio isn't even like 2.0 kid, u suk.


i fkin qs'd ur whole family kid, l2p
Posted 7/29/14

xFloyd wrote:

"your mom"


is a very nice lady
4215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 7/29/14

MrHalligan wrote:


DesuMaiden wrote:

Your a faggot.


and then the better comeback. The battlecry of the internet grammar Nazi





You're*

Yeah, I mean really? Does grammar really even matter on the Internet? That's my come back your response to ME.

14245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MS
Offline
Posted 7/29/14
My twin:"What are you doing?"
Me:"Killing time."
My twin:"How are doing that?"
Me:"I'm shooting it in the face with a giant plasma ray that could take out millions of people"
My twin:"Bro that's fucking awesome"

I got, got, by this mufckin getter.
48176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the great canadia...
Offline
Posted 7/30/14

Ink-e wrote:


MrHalligan wrote:


Ink-e wrote:


MrHalligan wrote:

If I wanted my comeback I'd wipe it off your mum's face OP.


Why am I here, am I 14...


i fk'd ur mum


WHY DOES EVERY 14 YEAR OLD FUCK MY MUM.

I bet your k/d ratio isn't even like 2.0 kid, u suk.


i fkin qs'd ur whole family kid, l2p


I bet you didn't even edit ONE lens flare in your qs's montage, must be running windows movie maker. lern 2 edit faggot
Omni42 
4557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/14
When I used to get sh*t for having a big nose I'd do my best to wipe it on their sleeve. "Oh true, yeah it runs a lot too, you got a tissue? nah, that's alright, I'll find something," *SNOICK* "thanks man." That or "Yeah, I got a big nose, but your whole face is ugly.", depending on how big they were. But thankfully high school is behind me now.
11426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 7/30/14

yaoidream wrote:


Klein1996 wrote:

Remember girls, when someone asks you to make a sandwich, the best thing to come back with is a sandwich




lol i got nothing!


Not even a sandwich?!?
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 7/30/14

Klein1996 wrote:


yaoidream wrote:


Klein1996 wrote:

Remember girls, when someone asks you to make a sandwich, the best thing to come back with is a sandwich




lol i got nothing!


Not even a sandwich?!?


She ate it.
40011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Online
Posted 7/30/14
Brb. Im going to get food
11426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 7/30/14 , edited 7/30/14

firefox39 wrote:


Klein1996 wrote:


yaoidream wrote:


Klein1996 wrote:

Remember girls, when someone asks you to make a sandwich, the best thing to come back with is a sandwich




lol i got nothing!


Not even a sandwich?!?


She ate it.


Sonofabitch
8150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/14
My friend came up with this one.
"You are so not cool."
"Are you trying to say I'm hot?"
8150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/14 , edited 7/30/14
If someone makes you make them a sandwich, put a ton of salt on it. If he tries to wash it down with water, mix baking soda into it. I had to drink that for heartburn and I won't EVER forget it.
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 8/1/14
*Someone states the obvious*

"Well no shit Sherlock"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.