First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Town Place
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/18/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:


Ruka stood up and faced Kaira "are you alone?" she asked , Takeshi stood so that no one could see what they were talking about
Creator
48467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
Kaira- yes I am don't worry this time I had primission hehehehh

8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/18/15 , edited 1/18/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Kaira- yes I am don't worry this time I had primission hehehehh


Ruka let her breath out and looked Kaira over "are you hurt, did they hurt you , i'm so sorry i tried to get you out of there" Takeshi didn't let his guard down he still looked around, but he smiled gently at Kaira
"hello again"
Creator
48467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
Kaira - the only thing that hurt was the slap i'm fine ok no worries ok

8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/18/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Kaira - the only thing that hurt was the slap i'm fine ok no worries ok


Ruka smiled "good , anyway what's happening are you escorting us" Ruka asked, Takeshi had an emotion flash across his face but he quickly hid it
Creator
48467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
Kaira- um wanna go to the café
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/18/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Kaira- um wanna go to the café


Ruka smiled "of course" Takeshi grabbed Ruka's coat off the bench

(sorry for the late reply)
Creator
48467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
Kaira- great I know a place it also has good dango
Ray- hey i'll be going along with you guy *walking towards them then stops with a smile on his face*
Kaira- r-ray?!
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/18/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Kaira- great I know a place it also has good dango
Ray- hey i'll be going along with you guy *walking towards them then stops with a smile on his face*
Kaira- r-ray?!


Ruka raised her head making herself more dominate "you have good intentions" it was oblivious it wasn't a question, Takeshi tensed but put a fake smile on his face " we would be happy if you joined us "
Creator
48467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
Ray-* walks next to kaira side* of course I will join you*puts an hand on kaira's shoulder * lets go( gtg ok relpy tomorrow)
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/18/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Ray-* walks next to kaira side* of course I will join you*puts an hand on kaira's shoulder * lets go( gtg ok relpy tomorrow)

Ruka smiled " it's ray isn't it , we should get moving" she looked up at the clouds coming across the sky "it's going to rain soon"
Creator
48467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/19/15
Ray- of course lets go *grins while walking and holding on to his sister*
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/19/15

silver_fox_maiden wrote:

Ray- of course lets go *grins while walking and holding on to his sister*


Ruka raised an eyebrow at his hold on Kaira, she cleared her throat "you know you should look into employing better bodyguards, for her status they are unacceptable, physical handling there master" she shook her head "it's a disgrace, almost like the way you treat you're sister" Takeshi walked behind Ruka silently and observing everything
Mafia
231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/15
Kemono walked into town with people and paporazi bombarding her with questions and such as she held her two sons close to her smiling. Her body guards backs the people up making sure not to cause a scene; she spots Ruka , Ray, and Kaira. Her bright blue eyes stares at them knowingly
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 1/19/15

Hell_Melody wrote:

Kemono walked into town with people and paporazi bombarding her with questions and such as she held her two sons close to her smiling. Her body guards backs the people up making sure not to cause a scene; she spots Ruka , Ray, and Kaira. Her bright blue eyes stares at them knowingly

Ruka continued to tell Ray off, Takeshi stopped walking as he noticed Kemono, his face hardened this isn't good Takeshi excused himself and walked near Kemono, his eyes met hers and he nodded it was time they had a talk

(are Ruka and Kemono half sisters?)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.