First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
Post Reply Digimon Adventure tri
zcezs 
77760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

Kintor wrote:
That's a good question actually. Special openings and endings sound interesting. If nothing else, I suppose that some episodes might have a short trailer for Tri at the end. We'll just have to wait and see.


Well if you want to compare, and say they won't do it because it is different canon, well that didn't stop Yu Gi Oh Arc V from having special ED for promoting the Dark Side of Dimension.

Though if so, well the songs still be the same, next episode they might give us a new OP and ED, though Digimon normally won't change the OP and ED after one count.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Skopje, Macedonia
Offline
Posted 28 days ago

zcezs wrote:

So the next movie will be the first move that is out since the Universe: Appli Monster anime came out, you think they will promote the next Tri move in the Universe anime like a special Opening and Ending? i hope so, weather you think Universe: Applie Monster is any good, I love the OP and ED songs, and to see a Tri trailer with those songs would be great.
I don't think that'll happen but it's been confirmed that on January 10th there's gonna be a special NicoNico broadcast where they'll reveal new info and announcements regarding Tri also the first few minutes of Loss and possibly a 2nd trailer... and on that note they also revealed that the ending song for Loss will be Keep On tri version by AiM :)

zcezs 
77760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 28 days ago
BTW we have time till February to come up with our Miss Himekawa theories. Is she actually human, what is she, if she is human why is she doing the things that she is doing?

My theory is simply there is another entity inside her that is taking her over at will. We have seen scenes with her by herself showing she genuine cares about the kids. I don't think she has been deceiving us all along. And no I don't think they are going to make it that Himekawa never existed just a disguise of something other entity.

So what are your theories. Hopefully we find out in the next movie.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Skopje, Macedonia
Offline
Posted 20 days ago
Guys do you have any theories as to what the 5th movie might be called and who will the villain in the poster be ? At this point we can assume that Seraphimon and Holydramon are gonna appear but is there any other digimon that might appear in the poster according to you ?
I saw a fan made poster/drawing by someone on instagram/tumblr she drew Hikari with Holydramon fighting Kimeramon and there was also Wormmon on the poster it looked pretty legit
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Skopje, Macedonia
Offline
Posted 20 days ago

zcezs wrote:

BTW we have time till February to come up with our Miss Himekawa theories. Is she actually human, what is she, if she is human why is she doing the things that she is doing?

My theory is simply there is another entity inside her that is taking her over at will. We have seen scenes with her by herself showing she genuine cares about the kids. I don't think she has been deceiving us all along. And no I don't think they are going to make it that Himekawa never existed just a disguise of something other entity.

So what are your theories. Hopefully we find out in the next movie.
at this point anything is possible with Maki...some are speculating that she might be a part of the original chosen children, some say that she's a digimon in disguise and others say that she's simply brainwashed...we'll have to wait until Loss to find that out. And I also believe that she know where and what happened to the 02 kids

zcezs 
77760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 20 days ago , edited 20 days ago

C-MC wrote:

at this point anything is possible with Maki...some are speculating that she might be a part of the original chosen children, some say that she's a digimon in disguise and others say that she's simply brainwashed...we'll have to wait until Loss to find that out. And I also believe that she know where and what happened to the 02 kids




That is my backup theory, a original Chosen. I have been waiting for years to see one of those. We will see, I guess the guy from 02 I forget his name, he was taking over by Malovamdemon, he is the closest we get to one, except he messed the boat and never got to be a Chosen even though he was suppose to be. I could see it someone desperate enough to be reunited with their partner, they would do just about anything and listen to anyone that promised for that to happened. Though it would be a repeat of the villain in 02. (I am sorry I forget the guy's name I don't want to look it up now, but you know the guy) though the difference, that guy was far gone, he needed Vamdemon to do what he did to come to his senses and it killed him, I don't think Maki is that far gone, the only way to get her to come to her senses is to do something that drastic that would put her on death's door. I think she is more of the adult version of those human antagonist turned protagonist we see in the first half of a typical Digimon series post original Adventures, you know like Ken, the Kiriha, and currently Rei) She is more like them than the guy from 02 and Kurata, the only un redeemed human villain in the history of the franchise (though I guess Kurata's blond haired lackey is also un redeemed, but he is more of a delinquent punk, Kurata is pure evil), other than just being an adult.

I am making a bold prediction in movie 4, Maki will have served her purpose to whatever evil digimon or force that is she is working for, and she will be betrayed, and movie 5 - 7 will be her redemption arc. At the latest this could happen in movie 5, giving the pace of how things are going so far, I think by the end of the next movie she will not be on the dark side anymore, she might not be an ally (I could she her going AWOL and having some self pity for everything heck she might even be held captive by the enemy), but she won't be an enemy anymore.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Skopje, Macedonia
Offline
Posted 20 days ago

zcezs wrote:


C-MC wrote:

at this point anything is possible with Maki...some are speculating that she might be a part of the original chosen children, some say that she's a digimon in disguise and others say that she's simply brainwashed...we'll have to wait until Loss to find that out. And I also believe that she know where and what happened to the 02 kids




That is my backup theory, a original Chosen. I have been waiting for years to see one of those. We will see, I guess the guy from 02 I forget his name, he was taking over by Malovamdemon, he is the closest we get to one, except he messed the boat and never got to be a Chosen even though he was suppose to be. I could see it someone desperate enough to be reunited with their partner, they would do just about anything and listen to anyone that promised for that to happened. Though it would be a repeat of the villain in 02. (I am sorry I forget the guy's name I don't want to look it up now, but you know the guy) though the difference, that guy was far gone, he needed Vamdemon to do what he did to come to his senses and it killed him, I don't think Maki is that far gone, the only way to get her to come to her senses is to do something that drastic that would put her on death's door. I think she is more of the adult version of those human antagonist turned protagonist we see in the first half of a typical Digimon series post original Adventures, you know like Ken, the Kiriha, and currently Rei) She is more like them than the guy from 02 and Kurata, the only un redeemed human villain in the history of the franchise (though I guess Kurata's blond haired lackey is also un redeemed, but he is more of a delinquent punk, Kurata is pure evil), other than just being an adult.

I am making a bold prediction in movie 4, Maki will have served her purpose to whatever evil digimon or force that is she is working for, and she will be betrayed, and movie 5 - 7 will be her redemption arc. At the latest this could happen in movie 5, giving the pace of how things are going so far, I think by the end of the next movie she will not be on the dark side anymore, she might not be an ally (I could she her going AWOL and having some self pity for everything heck she might even be held captive by the enemy), but she won't be an enemy anymore.
His name is Oikawa and also you made a little mistake it's 6 movies not 7...

zcezs 
77760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 20 days ago

C-MC wrote:


zcezs wrote:


C-MC wrote:

at this point anything is possible with Maki...some are speculating that she might be a part of the original chosen children, some say that she's a digimon in disguise and others say that she's simply brainwashed...we'll have to wait until Loss to find that out. And I also believe that she know where and what happened to the 02 kids




That is my backup theory, a original Chosen. I have been waiting for years to see one of those. We will see, I guess the guy from 02 I forget his name, he was taking over by Malovamdemon, he is the closest we get to one, except he messed the boat and never got to be a Chosen even though he was suppose to be. I could see it someone desperate enough to be reunited with their partner, they would do just about anything and listen to anyone that promised for that to happened. Though it would be a repeat of the villain in 02. (I am sorry I forget the guy's name I don't want to look it up now, but you know the guy) though the difference, that guy was far gone, he needed Vamdemon to do what he did to come to his senses and it killed him, I don't think Maki is that far gone, the only way to get her to come to her senses is to do something that drastic that would put her on death's door. I think she is more of the adult version of those human antagonist turned protagonist we see in the first half of a typical Digimon series post original Adventures, you know like Ken, the Kiriha, and currently Rei) She is more like them than the guy from 02 and Kurata, the only un redeemed human villain in the history of the franchise (though I guess Kurata's blond haired lackey is also un redeemed, but he is more of a delinquent punk, Kurata is pure evil), other than just being an adult.

I am making a bold prediction in movie 4, Maki will have served her purpose to whatever evil digimon or force that is she is working for, and she will be betrayed, and movie 5 - 7 will be her redemption arc. At the latest this could happen in movie 5, giving the pace of how things are going so far, I think by the end of the next movie she will not be on the dark side anymore, she might not be an ally (I could she her going AWOL and having some self pity for everything heck she might even be held captive by the enemy), but she won't be an enemy anymore.
His name is Oikawa and also you made a little mistake it's 6 movies not 7...



Really 6 movies, not 7. Even more reason why I think Maki won't be with the dark side anymore by the end of movie 4.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Skopje, Macedonia
Offline
Posted 19 days ago

zcezs wrote:


C-MC wrote:


zcezs wrote:


C-MC wrote:

at this point anything is possible with Maki...some are speculating that she might be a part of the original chosen children, some say that she's a digimon in disguise and others say that she's simply brainwashed...we'll have to wait until Loss to find that out. And I also believe that she know where and what happened to the 02 kids




That is my backup theory, a original Chosen. I have been waiting for years to see one of those. We will see, I guess the guy from 02 I forget his name, he was taking over by Malovamdemon, he is the closest we get to one, except he messed the boat and never got to be a Chosen even though he was suppose to be. I could see it someone desperate enough to be reunited with their partner, they would do just about anything and listen to anyone that promised for that to happened. Though it would be a repeat of the villain in 02. (I am sorry I forget the guy's name I don't want to look it up now, but you know the guy) though the difference, that guy was far gone, he needed Vamdemon to do what he did to come to his senses and it killed him, I don't think Maki is that far gone, the only way to get her to come to her senses is to do something that drastic that would put her on death's door. I think she is more of the adult version of those human antagonist turned protagonist we see in the first half of a typical Digimon series post original Adventures, you know like Ken, the Kiriha, and currently Rei) She is more like them than the guy from 02 and Kurata, the only un redeemed human villain in the history of the franchise (though I guess Kurata's blond haired lackey is also un redeemed, but he is more of a delinquent punk, Kurata is pure evil), other than just being an adult.

I am making a bold prediction in movie 4, Maki will have served her purpose to whatever evil digimon or force that is she is working for, and she will be betrayed, and movie 5 - 7 will be her redemption arc. At the latest this could happen in movie 5, giving the pace of how things are going so far, I think by the end of the next movie she will not be on the dark side anymore, she might not be an ally (I could she her going AWOL and having some self pity for everything heck she might even be held captive by the enemy), but she won't be an enemy anymore.
His name is Oikawa and also you made a little mistake it's 6 movies not 7...



Really 6 movies, not 7. Even more reason why I think Maki won't be with the dark side anymore by the end of movie 4.
it was always 6 movies ever since they released the very first trailer over a year ago so yeah we got 2 more until the finale

57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Skopje, Macedonia
Offline
Posted 13 days ago , edited 13 days ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzKe4fLyYwE Guys here's the first 5 minutes of Loss released at the Nico Nico live broadcast earlier today, although the quality is poor and the audio has reverb to it
Kintor 
20568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 13 days ago
Thanks for the link C-MC. Not much longer until 'Loss' is finally released.
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Earth 616
Offline
Posted 13 days ago , edited 13 days ago
Based on what happened at the end of Movie 4, I'm anxious to see the next release.
Especially after seeing the preview (thanks C-MC), I'm going to cry. I mean I've been crying for all of them already.
(ಥ﹏ಥ)
Welp, time to go punch a brick wall.

57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Skopje, Macedonia
Offline
Posted 12 days ago

Kintor wrote:

Thanks for the link C-MC. Not much longer until 'Loss' is finally released.
no problem they announced a couple more things during the Nico Nico broadcast, the Digimon Adventure festival this year is going to be on July 31st, tri character songs are announced for March 29th and an advanced screening for Loss is on February 3rd ao I would advise avoiding spoilers by then

Kintor 
20568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12 days ago

C-MC wrote:

no problem they announced a couple more things during the Nico Nico broadcast, the Digimon Adventure festival this year is going to be on July 31st, tri character songs are announced for March 29th and an advanced screening for Loss is on February 3rd ao I would advise avoiding spoilers by then

I look forward to seeing what is revealed at this year's Digimon Adventure Festival. Between Digimon Adventure Tri, Digimon Universe and the Digimon games there's actually a lot going on with the Digimon franchise at the moment. I can't wait see how both Toei and Bandai plan to keep up this momentum.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Skopje, Macedonia
Offline
Posted 11 days ago

Kintor wrote:


C-MC wrote:

no problem they announced a couple more things during the Nico Nico broadcast, the Digimon Adventure festival this year is going to be on July 31st, tri character songs are announced for March 29th and an advanced screening for Loss is on February 3rd ao I would advise avoiding spoilers by then

I look forward to seeing what is revealed at this year's Digimon Adventure Festival. Between Digimon Adventure Tri, Digimon Universe and the Digimon games there's actually a lot going on with the Digimon franchise at the moment. I can't wait see how both Toei and Bandai plan to keep up this momentum.
Also Cherami Leigh, Joshua Seth & Tara Sands hinted that they might be recording the dub for Determination...we'll find that out for sure next month :D

First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.