First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Guilty pleasure song
27044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / My bed in my room
Offline
Posted 8/4/14
I enjoy listening to Classic rock, metal, blues, jazz, instrumental, anime ost/op/ed, jrock and the occassional old school rap. I don't look like someone who would listen to pop music but some of it is quite catchy. But I think everyone has that one song, that they would never listen to, yet love and enjoy in secret (or not).

Anyways, there are MANY times when I just get the urge to listen to my guilty pleasure song which is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCRT8IItGpw

I don't know what it is about it that makes me love it but I just do..

So...What is your guilty pleasure song that you love and enjoy? ( post link plz )
1294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / GBR
Offline
Posted 8/4/14 , edited 5/31/15
http://youtu.be/PSYxT9GM0fQ
Darude Sandstorm
7101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tulsa, Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 8/4/14
Posted 8/4/14
37527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/14 , edited 8/4/14
Pocket Calculator by Kraftwerk

German techno song from 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSBybJGZoCU

Yes, you could argue it has a 'fruity flavor', but I love this song (from a very good album, too)
12127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Beyond the Boundary
Offline
Posted 8/4/14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RioOJ7dZxuw
Bey will always be my guilty pleasure.
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles, Ca
Offline
Posted 8/4/14

emanny-chan2713 wrote:

I enjoy listening to Classic rock, metal, blues, jazz, instrumental, anime ost/op/ed, jrock and the occassional old school rap. I don't look like someone who would listen to pop music but some of it is quite catchy. But I think everyone has that one song, that they would never listen to, yet love and enjoy in secret (or not).

Anyways, there are MANY times when I just get the urge to listen to my guilty pleasure song which is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCRT8IItGpw

I don't know what it is about it that makes me love it but I just do..

So...What is your guilty pleasure song that you love and enjoy? ( post link plz )


What do you mean by guilty pleasure ? music you wouldn't normally listen to or music you wouldn't want to be listening to in front of friends, family, girlfriend, dog, etc...
27044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / My bed in my room
Offline
Posted 8/4/14

DAN213 wrote:


emanny-chan2713 wrote:

I enjoy listening to Classic rock, metal, blues, jazz, instrumental, anime ost/op/ed, jrock and the occassional old school rap. I don't look like someone who would listen to pop music but some of it is quite catchy. But I think everyone has that one song, that they would never listen to, yet love and enjoy in secret (or not).

Anyways, there are MANY times when I just get the urge to listen to my guilty pleasure song which is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCRT8IItGpw

I don't know what it is about it that makes me love it but I just do..

So...What is your guilty pleasure song that you love and enjoy? ( post link plz )


What do you mean by guilty pleasure ? music you wouldn't normally listen to or music you wouldn't want to be listening to in front of friends, family, girlfriend, dog, etc...


I guess you can say that
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 8/4/14 , edited 8/4/14
Mazzy Star - "Fade Into You" - http://youtu.be/ImKY6TZEyrI

11417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 8/4/14 , edited 8/4/14
These are most of the songs I'm embarrassed I like. Like Bitches, by Hollywood Undead; that song is the embodiment of what I don't think a rap song should be but I still find it catchy.

Hollywood Undead - Bitches https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXcpmEhhsKg
Oliver Age 24 - Unicornius https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMVZ6hAuwNI
Alexandra Stan - Mr Saxobeat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhHNCfA7NI
Stephen Lynch - Lullaby https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61MY-mPGL58
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
Eminem - Till I Collapse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1xXYeNrW9k
Erasure - Always https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC_Y4zOUdcI
Victoria Justice - Make it Shine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVGTbSStqNY (I don't even know how I came across this one. I never watched the show.)

I think that's most of them.
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles, Ca
Offline
Posted 8/4/14

emanny-chan2713 wrote:


DAN213 wrote:


emanny-chan2713 wrote:

I enjoy listening to Classic rock, metal, blues, jazz, instrumental, anime ost/op/ed, jrock and the occassional old school rap. I don't look like someone who would listen to pop music but some of it is quite catchy. But I think everyone has that one song, that they would never listen to, yet love and enjoy in secret (or not).

Anyways, there are MANY times when I just get the urge to listen to my guilty pleasure song which is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCRT8IItGpw

I don't know what it is about it that makes me love it but I just do..

So...What is your guilty pleasure song that you love and enjoy? ( post link plz )


What do you mean by guilty pleasure ? music you wouldn't normally listen to or music you wouldn't want to be listening to in front of friends, family, girlfriend, dog, etc...


I guess you can say that


Hmm..that is tough. I love great music; there is always a time/place for any genre of music. No guilty pleasures for me, although when I was younger and did care of such petty things like what others thought about the music I listened to. With that said, I remember I would be bumping Mizuki Nana in my car and then change it to something else as soon as I would meet up with friends to smoke a blunt. lmao
37527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/14

DAN213 wrote:


Hmm..that is tough. I love great music; there is always a time/place for any genre of music. No guilty pleasures for me, although when I was younger and did care of such petty things like what others thought about the music I listened to. With that said, I remember I would be bumping Mizuki Nana in my car and then change it to something else as soon as I would meet up with friends to smoke a blunt. lmao



Yeah, I got some anime music on my iPod/iTunes collection. Some really good music to be found there. But I will not play that stuff when driving around in a car. lol no, I'm not gonna go driving around my country town and surrounding area with that stuff.


Some people will do it. But some people will wear fursuits in public, too!
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 8/4/14

Dubnoman wrote:

Pocket Calculator by Kraftwerk

German techno song from 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSBybJGZoCU

Yes, you could argue it has a 'fruity flavor', but I love this song (from a very good album, too)

Ah, that's a great album. Excellent, fun song. My fav. off that album is Home Computer - http://youtu.be/bu55q_3YtOY, but all the songs are great. Solid collection.
Posted 8/4/14
I used to consider J-Pop and K-Pop my guilty pleasures but now that's it really all I listen to it's like the word guilty has lost its meaning.

I mean what honestly defines the term guilty pleasure? Like, "I'm a man so I can't like SNSD?" orrrrr "I'm not gay so forget Elton John". Bullsh*t. Music is music no matter what.

I'll just post what I'm jamming as I type this up...


Morning Musume '14 - Password Is 0 -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYDsZqNVVw

81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 8/4/14 , edited 8/4/14
Guilty pleasure genre: Jazz.


Guilty pleasure song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MJd0RTOW1Y Les Friction - Louder than Words

Not part of my pleasure genre. But I just love the song.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.