First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Most serious Arc in Gintama yet!?
Sogno- 
45724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/14

chrisjahn wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

yup.

i just tried to buy 3 volumes on a japanese website. idk if it worked, 'cuz i got an error message. i guess if i see 15 dollars disappear from my account and it has weird characters by it i'll know they got it..


3 Volumes for $15? What site is this? Been thinking of collecting the Gintama manga myself, lol


honto.jp

total for manga was actually $10, i was estimating shipping, which was probably a bit higher

ah but it's all in Japanese, i had to read this blog to navigate it
69864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Haven,CT
Offline
Posted 11/29/14
Well....crap anyone seen the latest chapters?!
25569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 11/29/14

Sogno- wrote:


chrisjahn wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

yup.

i just tried to buy 3 volumes on a japanese website. idk if it worked, 'cuz i got an error message. i guess if i see 15 dollars disappear from my account and it has weird characters by it i'll know they got it..


3 Volumes for $15? What site is this? Been thinking of collecting the Gintama manga myself, lol


honto.jp

total for manga was actually $10, i was estimating shipping, which was probably a bit higher

ah but it's all in Japanese, i had to read this blog to navigate it


Many thanks, friend. Took a bit of work to set up an account and actually get the shipping info right, but I think I got it. Looks like they don't accept PayPal though, so ordering from here will be tricky, atleast for me, though I may have a way around it. Anyways, thanks again, and good luck with your order (hope shipping costs don't screw you too badly, lol)

148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 11/30/14 , edited 11/30/14



I'm proud to announce that Gintama is the best anime/manga in existence!!
25569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/5/14
Latest chapter is out in English now. Thank god the ending wasn't as much of a cliffhanger this time, though it was still a bit of a cliffhanger. DAMN YOU SORACHI SENSEI!

11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia.
Offline
Posted 12/5/14


Too hard to predict whats going to happen next. To many variables. To many people not in this arc.
Sogno- 
45724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/14 , edited 12/6/14

slowdude wrote:



Too hard to predict whats going to happen next. To many variables. To many people not in this arc.


stop it. don't say that

ah but yes, i agree that Kamui and Takasugi weren't that actual main antagonists. Because they have backgrounds with two other main characters.

can't wait to see more of Kamui and Kagura's backstory.

edit: not long after I posted this, the manga i ordered from honto.jp came in! & i had just ordered it monday




idk why but i feel so special having the actual Japanese copies in my hands. i'm getting closer to that darned Gorilla

just FYI, better manga sales means increased chances of anime
25569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/6/14

Sogno- wrote:


slowdude wrote:



Too hard to predict whats going to happen next. To many variables. To many people not in this arc.


stop it. don't say that

ah but yes, i agree that Kamui and Takasugi weren't that actual main antagonists. Because they have backgrounds with two other main characters.

can't wait to see more of Kamui and Kagura's backstory.

edit: not long after I posted this, the manga i ordered from honto.jp came in! & i had just ordered it monday




idk why but i feel so special having the actual Japanese copies in my hands. i'm getting closer to that darned Gorilla

just FYI, better manga sales means increased chances of anime


Very nice. I happened to stumble upon a new manga store that had a few English volumes of Gintama. Bought all they had in stock, which was 5 volumes worth. Will definitely be buying from honto though. Good to boost sales. On a side note, holy hell that was fast shipping xD
Sogno- 
45724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/14

chrisjahn wrote:


Very nice. I happened to stumble upon a new manga store that had a few English volumes of Gintama. Bought all they had in stock, which was 5 volumes worth. Will definitely be buying from honto though. Good to boost sales. On a side note, holy hell that was fast shipping xD


right? i was expecting at least two weeks, even a month. Not in the same darned week O_O

i've had my eye on some English Gintama on ebay... won't go down low enough for me, buying the originals is somehow cheaper lol.

46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/7/14
This arc is seriously super good
just hope zura and sakamoto comes!
Sogno- 
45724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/7/14
seriously Katsura needs to come off stand-by already
25455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / home
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
where is katsura and that shadow guy
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/14
shadow guy???
Sogno- 
45724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/9/14
you know, that guy who's in your shadow

Peter Pan or smthg

148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 12/11/14
U guys do not know Kurokono Tasuke?! The legendary phantom fifth member?! I'm seriously disappointed...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.