First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Shirobako Anticipation and Discussion
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/14
THERE'S A REDHEAD!!!!!

Also, the director did series composition and direction for Witchcraft Works, which is the only thing I've seen from him—for me, that's enough to be interested.

Series composition "person" is interesting: it's actually a group of three women who split writing duties. That's quite intriguing, but the only thing I've seen from them is Devils and Realist, which I dropped pretty quickly.
29898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 8/18/14

iblessall wrote:

THERE'S A REDHEAD!!!!!

Also, the director did series composition and direction for Witchcraft Works, which is the only thing I've seen from him—for me, that's enough to be interested.


You never saw Girls und Panzer? That show was a masterpiece lol
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/14

TrueGoober wrote:

iblessall wrote:
THERE'S A REDHEAD!!!!!

Also, the director did series composition and direction for Witchcraft Works, which is the only thing I've seen from him—for me, that's enough to be interested.

You never saw Girls und Panzer? That show was a masterpiece lol

I keep hearing about, so maybe I will check it out someday.

But Love Lab re-watch comes first.
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/14 , edited 8/18/14
Original character designer Ponkan8 illustrates SNAFU novels. I approve.

If you work in an office in downtown Tokyo, you're dressed to the nines. I enjoyed my time working there and taking the subway every day. Felt like I was on the set of a J-Drama every single morning, they dress so well. This westerner who had never before worn a suit to work every day was doing so, it is just that classy a place.

I just hope PA Works can get out of their sales slump. I think Tari Tari was their last good seller in TV anime and that was 2 years ago.
41316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 9/1/14
An anime about anime It's something new So I will give it a good look!

215009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/8/14
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/9/14

FLjerry2011 wrote:

An anime about anime It's something new So I will give it a good look!



We have an anime about school kids making manga based on a manga... and now we have an anime about cute girls making anime (probably based on a manga)...

Inception-desu! O3O
CaelK 
21009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/9/14 , edited 9/9/14

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

We have an anime about school kids making manga based on a manga... and now we have an anime about cute girls making anime (probably based on a manga)...

Inception-desu! O3O


You just blew my mind.
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/9/14
Oh yeah, there's also a manga called Rec about voice-actors for anime... which hasn't been made into an anime yet (that I'm aware of).

pretty sure it's about anime seiyuu, might just be voice acting in general.
215009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/1/14
Series will be a 2 cour

29898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/2/14
Oh sweet. I'll admit that does make me want to watch it more. I'm just wondering what the show will actually be like. Hopefully not typical P. A. Works fare.
103947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 10/2/14
The people who hype pa works and shit on glasslip are going to hype up this anime again.

That is insanity.
7348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 10/2/14
where will I be able to watch this?
29898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/2/14

Thehoennhippo wrote:

where will I be able to watch this?


Nothing official yet, but I'm guessing we'll have it here. If my info is right, it's produced by Warner, and JoJo's and Terra Formars (both from Warner) are on CR.

Also it just doesn't seem like a Funimation or Viz show.
52863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/2/14
You lost me at P.A works.

But I see Cute Women.....so thorn.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.