First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
A rise in fake accounts? or am i crazy?
4498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Outskirts of The...
Offline
Posted 8/11/14
Perhaps we cast a spell and look into their profile pictures t see if their accounts have souls.
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/14

MadameNoir wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:

nope but I did see some1 drop from 90 friends to 75 once


That's because they "clear up" their buddies list. :')


i do not understand lol
Posted 8/11/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


MadameNoir wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:

nope but I did see some1 drop from 90 friends to 75 once


That's because they "clear up" their buddies list. :')


i do not understand lol


Because there are some people here, who just add people to collect more numbers.

They don't actually talk or anything.

So there are people who like to clear out their buddy list to get rid of those they don't talk to or have nothing in common with
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / California
Offline
Posted 8/11/14
Lol.
Some people gain friends easily by adding people randomly.
Or going into the friendship tag and requesting buddies.
Paranoid much?
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/14

MadameNoir wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


MadameNoir wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:

nope but I did see some1 drop from 90 friends to 75 once


That's because they "clear up" their buddies list. :')


i do not understand lol


Because there are some people here, who just add people to collect more numbers.

They don't actually talk or anything.

So there are people who like to clear out their buddy list to get rid of those they don't talk to or have nothing in common with :)


ohhhh i seee lol makes sense
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/12/14
I haven't really noticed anything. More so, I don't really pay attention to them. I couldn't care less.
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/12/14
I haven't noticed any 'emo girl' avatars or fake accounts.
23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 8/12/14
I believe I might have found one, when I clicked on it, it said this account has been deleted. they had over 200 buddies but it was less than 2 weeks old
5992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/14
Thanks for the heads up!
I haven't seen any as of yet, but I'll make sure to keep up my guard.
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/12/14
Every time I read the title, I read "A" as "I." Thus, I'm not even reading the punctuation marks.

So it reads as "I Rise in Fake Accounts!! I Am Crazy?!!"

I'm like, "good for you."
43460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Livingston, Louis...
Offline
Posted 8/12/14

onibrotonel wrote:


Zachman wrote:


onibrotonel wrote:


Zachman wrote:

I think I know what OP's talking about.

I only notice it with guest passes though. Some of them have suspicious names with little to no info on their profiles. Hell, some of the users who redeemed my guest passes no longer have accounts as well.

Then I got the dickwads that let them expire. Fug yu guise.


Anymore to spare?


Not at the moment I'm afraid. I'll message you one tomorrow if you want. That's when I get my next.



Can I have them for Fridays?

I'm doing something tomorrow.


Sure. I'll save this one for you.

Off-topic, I have never done something like this on CR before. Feels nice. I mean not just randomly tossing them to the fish does. I've seen you on CR before so I actually know you better than the guys I give guest passes to normally.
14233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/12/14
Only thing I notice are the people that create more accounts to abuse guest passes.
42905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/12/14

AzazelOfNexium wrote:



Lmfao xD indeed, how do you. I could in-fact be a 80 year old reptilian.

No not necessarily posting in the forums. The ones i have encountered, have been adding me. They are normally 2 day old accounts with a massive amount of friends 100+.


I think the term "fake" i used, was for a lack of a better term, they are more than fake, they seem to be phishers. as they would say.


Silly, of course that's not true. Everyone knows Reptillians have to be at least 120 years old before they can get their human impersonation license. 80 is way too immature, I mean you haven't even moulted yet at that age, lol.
36434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Land of the Free
Offline
Posted 8/13/14
Let's see...

A few months ago, I did see an increase in spam accounts who made "My relative makes money at this website" type posts.

I got a PM from someone with a girly username who gave me a suspicious email address.

And I've been seeing a good amount of accounts with no avatars and low amounts of CR points on the guest pass thread. Seems fishy to me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.