First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Who's YOUR favorite Seiyuu?
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 5/28/15
Hiroshi Kamiya
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Huntsville
Offline
Posted 5/28/15 , edited 10/25/15
Mamiko Noto. She is fantastic and very talented
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 5/28/15
I both love and hate this guy.


He does some really likable protagonists and some really hateful antagonists. I think my favorite role for him, funnily enough I don't remember the name, is the Tanuki dude from Eccentric Family. I think it was Jiro.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/15

suhamagirl wrote:

Mamiko Noto. She is fantastic and very talented


Oops left her out of my post. She's great. IIRC her voice is feminine but not too high pitched, which I like. Has she had many roles lately?
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/15 , edited 5/28/15

iashakezula wrote:

I think I must have answered this post before but my favorites changes depending on their work of their characters . I have some all time favorite but it all depends on what character they land on lately.

Among the male seiyuu from 2014- 2015 , I am enjoying senpai seiyuu Sakurai Takahiro a lot . He has landed a lot of interesting characters lately although he doesnt have a wide range of his voice, his acting are spot on.

And then among the younger guys , I think Hosoya has some pretty fine male characters, I love listening to his voice and accent , Nobunaga san caught my attention too.

But for the very young ones , I thought Ishikawa Kaito did very well in his roles lately. So he tops my list among the newer seiyuu.

As for the female .... I thought Rie has done pretty good challenging characters this past year as well. Next would be Sawashiro san.


Interesting. Why do you say that Sakurai Takahiro doesn't have a wide range of voice? Personally I was shocked to learn that he is both Misaki and Claude Faustus.
17168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/15
Mai Nakahara is my all time favorite. She just brings so much emotion to any character that isn't flat, it is fun to listen to every time she leads a cast.
12279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lost in Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/28/15

xxJing wrote:

I both love and hate this guy.


He does some really likable protagonists and some really hateful antagonists. I think my favorite role for him, funnily enough I don't remember the name, is the Tanuki dude from Eccentric Family. I think it was Jiro.


Do you mean Saburo? Just going off of memory here so I'm not too sure myself
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 5/28/15

jannuelcabrera wrote:


xxJing wrote:

I both love and hate this guy.


He does some really likable protagonists and some really hateful antagonists. I think my favorite role for him, funnily enough I don't remember the name, is the Tanuki dude from Eccentric Family. I think it was Jiro.


Do you mean Saburo? Just going off of memory here so I'm not too sure myself


Naming conventions usually go Ichirou Jirou Saburou Shirou , which literally is just 1 2 3 4 , I can't remember which he was i thought he was 2 but he could have been 3.
17168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/15
Sora Amamiya is one of the newer seiyu I have heard. She sounds great! I think she has great potential, but to me her characters come off as very flat acting wise, she hasn't put her personalty in to them. Akame sounded great but I didn't care about her. I cared about Asseylum but I was missing something that would make me think she wasn't a robot doing something just because. But then again what do I know that is just my opinion.
12279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lost in Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/28/15

xxJing wrote:


jannuelcabrera wrote:


xxJing wrote:

I both love and hate this guy.


He does some really likable protagonists and some really hateful antagonists. I think my favorite role for him, funnily enough I don't remember the name, is the Tanuki dude from Eccentric Family. I think it was Jiro.


Do you mean Saburo? Just going off of memory here so I'm not too sure myself


Naming conventions usually go Ichirou Jirou Saburou Shirou , which literally is just 1 2 3 4 , I can't remember which he was i thought he was 2 but he could have been 3.


It was gonna kill me if I didn't look it up so I cheated
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=15205
...and Sakurai voiced Yasaburou.

19641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/28/15
Kappei Yamaguchi
9609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/15
Female
Kana Hanazawa - Anri Sonohara (DRRR!!), Tomoka "Mokkan" Minato (Ro-Kyu-Bu!), Mayumi Saegusa (The Irregular at Magic High School)
Ai Kayano - Meiko "Menma" Honma (AnoHana), Shiro (No Game No Life), Kanade Oe (Chihayafuru)
Miyuki Sawashiro - Sinon (SAOII), Celty Sturluson (DRRR!!), Cordelia Gallo (Gosick), Dalian (The Mystic Archives of Dantalian)
Haruka Tomatsu - Asuna (SAO), Naruko "Anaru" Anjo (AnoHana), Morgiana (Magi), Hitoha Marui (Mitsudomoe)
Aoi Yuki - Madoka Kaname (Madoka Magica), Iris (Pokémon: Best Wishes), Victorique De Blois (Gosick), Yuuki Konno (SAOII)

Male
Yoshimasa Hosoya - Shogo Kiryu (One Week Friends), Arata Wataya (Chihayafuru), Quattro (Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal)
Miyu Irino - Jinta "Jintan" Yadomi (AnoHana), Akira Tsubaki (Mysterious Girlfriend X), Astral/Number 96 (Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal)
Yuki Kaji - Haruyuki "Silver Crow" Arita (Accel World), Alibaba Saluja (Magi), Citron (Pokémon: XY) and Rentaro Satomi (Black Bullet)
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka - Kirito (SAO), Sora (No Game No LIfe), Masaki Ichijo (The Irregular at Magic High School)
Yuichi Nakamura - Tatsuya Shiba (The Irregular at Magic High School), Kyohei Kadota (DRRR!!), N (Pokémon: Best Wishes S2 - Episode N)
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Huntsville
Offline
Posted 5/28/15

Lawlhahalol wrote:


suhamagirl wrote:

Mamiko Noto. She is fantastic and very talented


Oops left her out of my post. She's great. IIRC her voice is feminine but not too high pitched, which I like. Has she had many roles lately?


Apparently she is currently working on these shows. Here's her Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamiko_Noto

17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 5/28/15
I have to add Kana Hanazawa http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kana_Hanazawa ince she does: Angel Beats! – Angel / Kanade Tachibana, Oreimo – Kuroneko/Ruri Gokō, Haganai – Kobato Hasegawa, Bodacious Space Pirates – Chiaki Kurihara, Nisekoi – Kosaki Onodera,Maria the Virgin Witch – Ezekiel, Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches – Mikoto Asuka but most esp. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei – Mayumi Saegusa !!!!

66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / Here I am!
Offline
Posted 5/29/15
Joji Nakata - He is the perfect Nyanta.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.