First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Under the Dog Sci-Fi Anime - Kickstarter (and upcoming Paypal donation opportunity)
15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 8/14/14

stark700 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

How many episodes will it have?


Only one.


I believe that depends on how much it gets, i believe if they get enough money they'll do more than one episode.
215289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 8/14/14

ImperialDane wrote:


stark700 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

How many episodes will it have?


Only one.


I believe that depends on how much it gets, i believe if they get enough money they'll do more than one episode.


I hope so but for now, they are going for just one episode. I honestly think this has enough for a full series with that premise.
15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 8/14/14

stark700 wrote:


ImperialDane wrote:


stark700 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

How many episodes will it have?


Only one.


I believe that depends on how much it gets, i believe if they get enough money they'll do more than one episode.


I hope so but for now, they are going for just one episode. I honestly think this has enough for a full series with that premise.


It sounds like it has a lot to offer if it gets there. The question at the moment is merely IF they can reach it.
23233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/14
It looks like there final goal is to do a series of 3 movies, but that's going to take a lot more money, so they're first goal is to do 1 24 min episode, and then expand on that later if they can.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 8/14/14 , edited 8/14/14
Yuusuke Kozaki from Fire Emblem: Awakening?! No wonder the character designs look awesome! And the original story is by Jiro Ishii who produced 999!?!? Dude, count me in! OMG!!!!

At first I thought this was a Western project and I got really amped, but looks like it's just an indie japanese title which is fine.
13714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/14
This looks like it could be amazing, seems like I need to harass some friends until they pledge as well
jikap 
75538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/24/14
I really hope they reach the goal...
16153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/14 , edited 8/24/14
I'm seriously thinking about throwing some $ at this.
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/28/14
if they get to the goal 24 episodes!
22069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Omaha, USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/14
This seriously needs more attention. I just pledged $100.
53354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New South Wales,...
Offline
Posted 8/28/14

Vertous wrote:

if they get to the goal 24 episodes!


I think you misread the explanation on the kickstarter page. With the minimum level of funding, they will only be able to create one episode of the anime. If this is successful, the staff are hoping that it will give them them a leg up in negotiations with investors, so that the studio is able to produce the anime without any interference. While it was stated that scripts have been made for a two cour anime series, they actually plan on creating a trilogy of movies.
17299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prescott, AZ
Offline
Posted 8/29/14
The episode looks amazing from the previews and they have a ridiculously great team working on it and the concept/setting sounds really great as well. I'm hoping it gets funded.
53354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New South Wales,...
Offline
Posted 8/31/14
From the recent update:


The first is the announcement that we will be allowing all backers of the $20 tier and higher to have digital access to any future Under the Dog animations.

This means if we only meet the base goal of this KS campaign but go on to create our trilogy of films at some later time then you, the backers, will have access to download those for your original $20 or more contribution to this campaign!
n0a5 
21009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/14

matt22122 wrote:

From the recent update:


The first is the announcement that we will be allowing all backers of the $20 tier and higher to have digital access to any future Under the Dog animations.

This means if we only meet the base goal of this KS campaign but go on to create our trilogy of films at some later time then you, the backers, will have access to download those for your original $20 or more contribution to this campaign!


To me, it feels like they're doing that because of the lack of funds and it just makes me sad seeing this not being backed enough. :/
53354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New South Wales,...
Offline
Posted 9/2/14
Hideo Kojima has just announced his endorsement of the Under the Dog Kickstarter project!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1300298569/under-the-dog/posts/970487
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.