• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  2066  2067  2068  2069  2070  2071  2072  2073  2074  2075  2076  2077  2078  Next  Last
Post Reply ♛ 2014 MIDYEAR BEST GUY CONTEST♛
17545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/4/14
Good morning all, how is everyone?
23396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New Zealand
Online
Posted 9/4/14

BigChocolate wrote:

Good morning all, how is everyone?


Hey, I'm just writing up my vote. I'd planned to have it done sooner but various things got in the way and I'm only half finished right now.
17545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/4/14

AvidReader110 wrote:


BigChocolate wrote:

Good morning all, how is everyone?


Hey, I'm just writing up my vote. I'd planned to have it done sooner but various things got in the way and I'm only half finished right now.

Cool can't wait to read it
23396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New Zealand
Online
Posted 9/4/14

BigChocolate wrote:

Cool can't wait to read it


Has a bit of an unconventional vote in it that I'm not sure will count, but it's a throwaway (literally) vote.
23396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New Zealand
Online
Posted 9/4/14
Ah man, I feel like I'm going to fall asleep and since I had to do something for my mum while I was in the middle of writing, I've lost my train of thought...
17545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/4/14

AvidReader110 wrote:

Ah man, I feel like I'm going to fall asleep and since I had to do something for my mum while I was in the middle of writing, I've lost my train of thought...

haha I get like that all the damn time so frustrating, especially when writing essays.

23396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New Zealand
Online
Posted 9/4/14

BigChocolate wrote:

haha I get like that all the damn time so frustrating, especially when writing essays.



Yeah and it doesn't help that I went to sleep at 5am last night because i decided in my infinite wisdom that writing at 2 am was a good idea.
23396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New Zealand
Online
Posted 9/4/14 , edited 9/4/14
I think I'm going to take a quick nap for an hour and finish my story when I wake up.

That is if I don't oversleep...
17545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/4/14

AvidReader110 wrote:

I think I'm going to take a quick nap for an hour and finish my story when I wake up.

That is if I don't oversleep...

I feel like taking a nap too XD Cya

Banned
38507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S(Boston)
Offline
Posted 9/4/14
Salve from:



#Oleague


Also I would like to be in some of you guys stories....since I suck at creating my own .....make it happen
53180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 9/4/14
Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm here...
47797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / KS, USA
Offline
Posted 9/4/14
Today is a free day.


Today, I have no plans to wear pants.


Now for breakfast, then decide if I am gaming first or getting lost in Pixiv.
17545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/4/14

LionelJeid wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm here...





Stonewolfe wrote:

Today is a free day.


Today, I have no plans to wear pants.


Now for breakfast, then decide if I am gaming first or getting lost in Pixiv.

Morning to you guys. I always wear no pants, even outside.

53180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 9/4/14

BigChocolate wrote:

Morning to you guys. I always wear no pants, even outside.


They frown about such things at work, otherwise I would think about it.
17545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 9/4/14

LionelJeid wrote:


BigChocolate wrote:

Morning to you guys. I always wear no pants, even outside.


They frown about such things at work, otherwise I would think about it.

lol There was a coworker of mine that came in with his pj's and everyone was just looking at him. XD He replied with "What it's laundry day."

First  Prev  2066  2067  2068  2069  2070  2071  2072  2073  2074  2075  2076  2077  2078  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.