First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Add or be added?
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/14 , edited 8/10/14

aeb0717 wrote:

Added. I'm not very gregarious, and arguably ignore wall messages and pms for too long. I almost always accept requests, though. I think that the one exception was when Vega sent me a request last year.


RIP Vega
Posted 8/10/14
I'll add people sometimes but I usually let them add me instead.
Posted 8/10/14 , edited 8/10/14
It's simple ^-^
If someone sends a friend request I accept them.
If I find someone with similar interests I send them an invite.
If I get rejected well...... how about that xD
Posted 8/10/14

Oblivion_K wrote:

It's simple ^-^
If someone sends a friend request I accept them.
If I find someone with similar interests I send them an invite.
If I get rejected well...... how about that xD


When you put it that way, it is really that simple lol xD. I'm the same way (^_^).
Posted 8/10/14

The_Brown_Stallion wrote:


Oblivion_K wrote:

It's simple ^-^
If someone sends a friend request I accept them.
If I find someone with similar interests I send them an invite.
If I get rejected well...... how about that xD


When you put it that way, it is really that simple lol xD. I'm the same way (^_^).


Haha glad someone agrees

23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 8/10/14
depends, usually it's them adding me but I'm always looking for new people to talk to.... actually some buddies I'm not sure why they added me maybe just for the hell of it?
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/14
ive never added so im fine
7106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in rura...
Offline
Posted 8/10/14
After I added about 2300 people on Facebook for games, be added. It's rather rare for me to add people, but I welcome people adding me, and as long as they start the conversation, I can generally talk for hours over meaningless stuff, or days on biological science topics.
Posted 8/10/14
I don't add people but I usually accept if they add me.
Posted 8/10/14
Both c:
Posted 8/10/14

Oblivion_K wrote:

It's simple ^-^
If someone sends a friend request I accept them.
If I find someone with similar interests I send them an invite.
If I get rejected well...... how about that xD

Lol I see your point then, btw Clear looks really pretty in your icon
58968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/10/14 , edited 8/10/14
I usually just let others do the work. No, I'm kidding. But seriously, i pretty much never add anyone. Not because I'm not interested, simply because i forget. So it usually is other people adding me. I just take a quick look at their profile before i accept the request.
33924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/10/14
I have never added anyone because I barely have time to watch anime and comment on the forums. I'm not very sociable.
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/10/14
Only added friends I know IRL to give guest passes. Never been added though, only been on CR for a little less than 3 months.
44422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 8/10/14
I usually just accept. if they find me interesting then that's fine and if not, oh well. lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.