First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Top 5 Favorite Albums of All time GO
6045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / korea, japan
Offline
Posted 8/10/14
Out of those 5, which is your favorite


My Bloody Valentine - Loveless (all time fav)
Fishmans - Long Season
Boris - Flood
Swans - Soundtrack for the Blind
St. Vincent - Strange Mercy

Post/r8/discuss
12279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lost in Neverland
Offline
Posted 8/10/14 , edited 8/10/14
The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Out
The Beatles - Beatles For Sale
Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II (favorite)
The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night

5654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 8/10/14
I actually have to many favorites, that I'm not really sure which I would put in the top 5.
6045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / korea, japan
Offline
Posted 8/10/14 , edited 8/10/14

endallchaos wrote:

I actually have to many favorites, that I'm not really sure which I would put in the top 5.

No fun! I have a ton of albums I like too, so I know what you mean.


jannuelcabrera wrote:

The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Out
The Beatles - Beatles For Sale
Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II (favorite)
The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night


Nice, Led Zep II is my favorite LZ album. Do you like the Velvet Underground?
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/14
Out of those, Soundtrack for the Blind
-

Helios - Eingya
Rhian Sheehan - Standing in Silence
Aesop Rock - Labor Days
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven!
Fifth is tied between Atmosphere's You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having and Nujabes' Spiritual State.
6045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / korea, japan
Offline
Posted 8/11/14

Lowlights wrote:

Out of those, Soundtrack for the Blind
-

Helios - Eingya
Rhian Sheehan - Standing in Silence
Aesop Rock - Labor Days
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven!
Fifth is tied between Atmosphere's You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having and Nujabes' Spiritual State.
I meant out of your five, haha. I saw Godspeed last year, best show I've ever been to.

Posted 8/11/14 , edited 8/11/14
My five favorite albums, in no particular order:

Agalloch — The Mantle (2002)
Wu-Tang Clan — Enter the 36 Chambers (1993)
John Coltrane — A Love Supreme (1965)
Marvin Gaye — What's Going On (1971)
The Microphones — The Glow Part 2 (2001)
Posted 8/11/14
1st : Nirvana - Nevermind
2nd : Gorillaz - Demon Days
3rd : Metallica : Master of Puppets
4th : Green Day - Dookie and Warning
5th : Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory and Meteora

i mostly listen to music i like during my childhood years but i completely lost my interest in modern music starting on year 2007
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/14

hatsus wrote:


Lowlights wrote:

Out of those, Soundtrack for the Blind
-

Helios - Eingya
Rhian Sheehan - Standing in Silence
Aesop Rock - Labor Days
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven!
Fifth is tied between Atmosphere's You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having and Nujabes' Spiritual State.
I meant out of your five, haha. I saw Godspeed last year, best show I've ever been to.



Nice, been wanting to see them live, but haven't had the chance. Hear it's amazing.
Posted 8/11/14
Hard but..

Slayer - Hell Awaits
Megadeth - Rust In Piece
Have Heart - Songs To Scream At The Sun
The Strokes - First Impressions Of Earth
Slipknot - Iowa

Favorite is Hell Awaits. Absolutely classic.
136470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/12/14
I literally can't narrow it down to my favorite albums ALL-TIME, but I'll give you Ku's Top 5 Unhonored Albums.. I guess.

Gutter Twins - Saturnalia
Saine - Imagine This
Field Music - Tones of Town
Deltron 3030 - Deltron 3030
Baths - Obsidian
6231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pasadena - City o...
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
THat's WAY too hard for me but i'll give you 5 of my all times favorites off the top of my head.


Alice In Chains - Dirt
Pink Floyd - - Wish You Were Here
David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars
Radiohead - OK Computer
A Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms

Honorable Mention: Madfillain(MFDoom/Madlib) - Madvillainy

Note that my list always changes, I have dozens of favorite albums
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Warrensburg, Miss...
Offline
Posted 12/28/14
5.) "Blonde on Blonde" Bob Dylan
4.) "Rumours" Fleetwood Mac
3.) "Revolver" Beatles
2.) "Pet Sounds" Beach Boys
1.) "Born to Run" Bruce Springsteen

This list has remained valid for a few years now. I think I've listened to most of my favorite music at this point in my life, but who knows? Maybe I still have something new to find.
Posted 12/29/14
Nirvana - In Utero
Boredoms - Pop Tatari
c.c.c.c. - Gnosis
Biosphere - Substrata
Sonic Youth - Bad moon Rising

I'd choose 5 different ones each time but i imagine Bad moon rising would be in all of them.
(Long Season is a good choice)
20198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Unova Region
Offline
Posted 12/31/14
1. Memories of a Time to Come - Blind Guardian
2. Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a Memory - Dream Theater
3. Spiritual Migration - Persefone
4. Rust in Peace - Megadeth
5. Omega Arcane - Shade Empire
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.