First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Stealing Faces
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/14
Is it wrong, morally? Do you do it?

I'm Phersu...and I'm a face stealer. I think, as an Eldritch fellow, I am above the law and morals. My good buddy Dagon agrees.
Bavalt 
22137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/11/14
Your associate Nyarlathotep gets the faces without having to steal them, and the last time I saw him, he was living it up in a really bizarre harem show, with a crystal clear conscience. I think he's probably on to something. But hey, I'm no Yog-Sothoth, just a Randolph Carter, so my frame of reference probably isn't on the same level as yours.
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/14

Bavalt wrote:

Your associate Nyarlathotep gets the faces without having to steal them, and the last time I saw him, he was living it up in a really bizarre harem show, with a crystal clear conscience. I think he's probably on to something. But hey, I'm no Yog-Sothoth, just a Randolph Carter, so my frame of reference probably isn't on the same level as yours.


Good. Yog owes me money. I also have my own harem though....so....things going fine here.
20207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 8/11/14
im to lazy to come up with a Lovecraft pun so heres a picture of a cute Cthulhu
Posted 8/11/14
I love stealing faces too. We should form a gang of face-thieves.
18793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / US
Offline
Posted 8/11/14
It's no big deal. Do what you what you're good at <3
14305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/14
Posted 8/11/14
This thread reminds me of that worm thing from Avatar.
25511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 8/11/14

Phersu wrote:

Is it wrong, morally? Do you do it?

I'm Phersu...and I'm a face stealer. I think, as an Eldritch fellow, I am above the law and morals. My good buddy Dagon agrees.


Are you one of the Faceless Men?
3048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Academy city
Offline
Posted 8/11/14 , edited 8/11/14
There's nothing wrong with it.
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 8/11/14
why not... no big deal
30098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/11/14
I don't understand why this post was reported to moderators, but.. who cares? Go for it, brah.
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/14 , edited 8/11/14

MadameNoir wrote:

I love stealing faces too. We should form a gang of face-thieves.


Marry me.


dragontackle wrote:

Are you one of the Faceless Men?


They wish.
Posted 8/11/14

Phersu wrote:


MadameNoir wrote:

I love stealing faces too. We should form a gang of face-thieves.


Marry me.


dragontackle wrote:

Are you one of the Faceless Men?


They wish.


Sorry, I'm already engaged. ;___; It's forbidden of me to own a harem as well.....

*bows*
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/14

MadameNoir wrote:

Sorry, I'm already engaged. ;___; It's forbidden of me to own a harem as well.....

*bows*


Oh well. -Flies away like superman.-
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.