First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Conventions in Ca or near by.
Vampire
8437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hell's Gate/Chicago
Online
Posted 10/1/14

Ddaturaa wrote:

Dude... human tetris


I feel like I just saw that somewhere online in the last week or two. Now I can't remember where but it looked awesome.

I kinda miss Tetris. Such a simple but satisfying concept.
Ghoul
7188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Everywhere and no...
Offline
Posted 10/2/14
to be honest... that is prolly what i am most psyched about ( the WTF factor )... as i am not too into pop culture and honestly don't know many of the guests aside from Silent Bob.

you have a costume down?
Vampire
8437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hell's Gate/Chicago
Online
Posted 10/2/14
Just found another event:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ktown-night-market-halloween-food-fest-tickets-13098815911?aff=es2&rank=2

It's more Halloween but it look interesting...



Vampire
8437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hell's Gate/Chicago
Online
Posted 10/2/14

Ddaturaa wrote:

to be honest... that is prolly what i am most psyched about ( the WTF factor )... as i am not too into pop culture and honestly don't know many of the guests aside from Silent Bob.

you have a costume down?


I saw that Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger) was added and I got extremely excited.

I was actually going to wear my Jubilee (X-Men) cosplay unless I decided to just go in plain clothes and not dress up this time around (that is a warm costume).

Ghoul
7188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Everywhere and no...
Offline
Posted 10/6/14
Jubilee... street clothes disguise style!
Vampire
8437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hell's Gate/Chicago
Online
Posted 10/7/14

Ddaturaa wrote:

Jubilee... street clothes disguise style!


lol in this heat, that sounds ideal
Vampire
2103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SoCal
Offline
Posted 10/10/14 , edited 10/15/14
I might be going to the hello kitty con
If my sister agrees to go that is.
Won't be going tickets sold out.
Ghoul
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Apple Valley, CA
Offline
Posted 12/26/14
Does anyone know of any conventions coming up in the next couple months? I write for a website, so I'm looking for more to attend on their behalf. I've already applied for Comic Con 2015, and I'll be applying for Anime Expo when that starts in the Spring.
Vampire
8437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hell's Gate/Chicago
Online
Posted 12/28/14

OlympianRed wrote:

Does anyone know of any conventions coming up in the next couple months? I write for a website, so I'm looking for more to attend on their behalf. I've already applied for Comic Con 2015, and I'll be applying for Anime Expo when that starts in the Spring.


Yep, Anime LA is coming up in...two weeks. The weekend of Jan 9th. I'm not sure if there are still badges left (they only sell full weekend badges), but definitely check it out!
Ghoul
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Apple Valley, CA
Offline
Posted 1/9/15

MsLRyuzaki wrote:


OlympianRed wrote:

Does anyone know of any conventions coming up in the next couple months? I write for a website, so I'm looking for more to attend on their behalf. I've already applied for Comic Con 2015, and I'll be applying for Anime Expo when that starts in the Spring.


Yep, Anime LA is coming up in...two weeks. The weekend of Jan 9th. I'm not sure if there are still badges left (they only sell full weekend badges), but definitely check it out!


I'm not going to that, unfortunately. I'm looking to apply to conventions as press and one of Anime LA's requirements is that a site be around for two years before applying. We've only been around for a few months, but we already have over 12,000 monthly unique visitors so I probably should have applied anyway. Oh well! Also, I just got this quote. I don't know why.
Vampire
8437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hell's Gate/Chicago
Online
Posted 1/11/15

OlympianRed wrote:

I'm not going to that, unfortunately. I'm looking to apply to conventions as press and one of Anime LA's requirements is that a site be around for two years before applying. We've only been around for a few months, but we already have over 12,000 monthly unique visitors so I probably should have applied anyway. Oh well! Also, I just got this quote. I don't know why.


Oooh, okay. Bummer; sorry about that! And I think CR has been experiencing glitches here and there, so I chalk it up to that.
All Purpose Recruiter Mod
11155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~Southern Water T...
Offline
Posted 8/11/15
wow the last thing posted here was 7 months ago...
Drunk Hentai Moderator
SirFel 
13613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Palmdale, Califonia
Offline
Posted 8/11/15
No, you're the last person to post hear 14 mins ago
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.