Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What type of ending do YOU think better fit a dark anime series?
43763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/16/14

Zatheko wrote:

I love the cliche hero sacrifice stories :)


Give an example.
73962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 8/16/14
I'll go with the Sacrifice of One for the greater good of Others. Those types of Stories are ALWAYS a good Watch.
43763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/17/14

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

I'll go with the Sacrifice of One for the greater good of Others. Those types of Stories are ALWAYS a good Watch. :D


Coolie.
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
I think it would be funny where none of them successfully saved each other and they all unexpectedly die.

Mainly cause I'm tired of unrealistic happy endings.
3048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Academy city
Offline
Posted 8/17/14 , edited 8/17/14
I love sacrifice endings, so long as they aren't done in some stupid or half-assed way.

1. I hate those happy endings where everyone survives and the protagonist manages to befriend his enemies that once tried to kill him.

2. Of course I like it to fit
20287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC Metro Area
Offline
Posted 8/18/14 , edited 8/18/14
43763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/14

kevz_210 wrote:



My absolute favorite anime series. Yay!
43763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/14

SageEyes wrote:

I think it would be funny where none of them successfully saved each other and they all unexpectedly die.

Mainly cause I'm tired of unrealistic happy endings.


Oh wow.
43763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/30/14

Accelorder wrote:

I love sacrifice endings, so long as they aren't done in some stupid or half-assed way.

1. I hate those happy endings where everyone survives and the protagonist manages to befriend his enemies that once tried to kill him.

2. Of course I like it to fit



Coolie.
13951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / F / Washington, USA
Offline
Posted 8/31/14
I voted Bittersweet.. I like some characters to live even if a lot of them die.

The one I really hate is the Injustice one, where the villian wins.
Posted 8/31/14 , edited 8/31/14
everyone dies sounds fun.
14246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Online
Posted 8/31/14
Injustice. I would really love to see a tragic uprising type story that just gets slaughtered. Something along the lines of....



Would make for a fun story.
43763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/31/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

everyone dies sounds fun.


You fiend!

Posted 8/31/14
Injustice>The End apparently.
43763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/31/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Injustice>The End apparently.


Not really.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.