First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Canuckification
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/17/14

Sogno- wrote:

what's a canada


Did you just do what I think you did?
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 8/17/14 , edited 8/17/14
Heyyy, I might visit Canada this year! Maybe I'll run into my Canadian self and do the mirror thing.

Canception
18902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
Canadians' the other North AmeriCans.
Posted 8/17/14
I am actually Canadian so I support it.
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
I don't give a hell. Kill it with fire.
33355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
There once was a man named Phersu
Whose many faces he tears-through
He goes off to Canada
Then runs out of stamina
To there then find Uncle Phersu
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / The Infinite Noth...
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
I suppose I'll have to prepare for the bagged milk grenades and maple syrup gas. Ah, war is fun. Especially with tasty Canadian arsenals. NOM NOM NOM.
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / The Infinite Noth...
Offline
Posted 8/17/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

what's a canada


Did you just do what I think you did?


Who?
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/14

pandrasb wrote:

There once was a man named Phersu
Whose many faces he tears-through
He goes off to Canada
Then runs out of stamina
To there then find Uncle Phersu


I approve this limerick.
Posted 8/17/14 , edited 8/17/14
Having been to many countries globally - Canada's a great country and one of the best, and it would be my first choice of living if I did not live in the States.

Love the weather, scenery, cities, how multicultural it has really gotten in the last several years (too bad racism and prejudice still thrive though) and things in general...But that Canadian stereotype of "being all nice" is dead wrong, your milk bags are dreadful (WTF?) and there is such a thing as being too...."meek" in terms of global affairs.

And I'll never forgive you for Justin Bieber and Nickelback.

45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/14

SoldierSangria wrote:

Having been to many countries globally - Canada's a great country and one of the best, and it would be my first choice of living if I did not live in the States.

Love the weather, scenery, cities, how multicultural it has really gotten in the last several years (too bad racism and prejudice still thrive though) and things in general...But that Canadian stereotype of "being all nice" is dead wrong, your milk bags are dreadful (WTF?) and there is such a thing as being too...."meek" in terms of global affairs.

And I'll never forgive you for Justin Bieber and Nickelback.



I love you.
7542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/17/14 , edited 8/17/14
What's a Canada?
It's a hole in the global community's consciousness.
Possibly by its own design.

This is where existence goes to die.
lol

On the other hand, it could be a thinly veiled gate to the underworld. Maybe that's where all of the mosquitoes come from.
37053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / on your lap, purring
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
If we could get a Tim Horton's down south...
7542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/17/14

meygaera wrote:

If we could get a Tim Horton's down south...


Are you trying to bankrupt us further? What would we do as a nation without all of the Americans travelling north just to buy donuts?
17873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 8/17/14 , edited 8/17/14
it was the gravy and fries.........that is their secret weapon
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.