First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Precognitions
48333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
I don't know what to think about them.
Posted 8/17/14
Yes, I have experienced this. Th future events are usually not that far from now though.
48333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 8/17/14

SeraphSephirot wrote:

Yes, I have experienced this. Th future events are usually not that far from now though.


Interesting. I once woke up from a terrible nightmare where I was in the middle of a road. I couldn't get up and I was screaming like crazy.
The next day my uncle died after getting hit by a car.
Posted 8/17/14 , edited 8/17/14

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


SeraphSephirot wrote:

Yes, I have experienced this. Th future events are usually not that far from now though.


Interesting. I once woke up from a terrible nightmare where I was in the middle of a road. I couldn't get up and I was screaming like crazy.
The next day my uncle died after getting hit by a car.


Wow. I believe that all people have this ability, but people are so ignorant of it that this ability is usually off.

With me, if something is bad is about to happen, I will sense a great deal of fear before that bad thing happens. It's like my emotions warned me about the future.

I'm also good at sensing a person's presence. I do not need to see or hear someone to know that someone is around me.

mrya21 
4383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/17/14 , edited 8/17/14
I'm a non-believer. I think people just don't like the lack of control over events that impact their lives and try and connect feelings/dreams/whatever that they've experienced recently to said events to make them feel like if they'd paid more attention they could have done something. So they feel that even though they did not stop that particular event perhaps next time they will be more atune and be able to change outcomes.
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / The Infinite Noth...
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
They come and go. Most of the time just something small, but occasionally it's more important, like a car exploding.
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
Only believable in Jeepers Creepers 2.
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
I've had them before... a number of times.... They are usually about useless things.....
13372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
I don't know if this would count but there was one time when I was outside at night this guy was walking down the street. I saw him walking from far away so I didn't pay much attention. When he got closer, our eyes happened to meet for a second. Suddenly my body went cold and my heart rate got faster and my brain kept telling me to get the hell out of there, so I did. I don't know what that was about.
849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/ F/ California
Offline
Posted 8/17/14 , edited 8/17/14
Eh? Oh those. Yeah, I experience them. They actually come true lolz. Most of them...
I dreamnt of SAO 2/ GGO, the part where Sinon falls off the building and shoots the guy at point blank range with the sniper. Of course, I didn't know what it was at the time that I dreamnt about it. But after watching the show, It suddenly came back to me.
1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Bebop
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
I don't actually believe in it.But one time I was singing a song in my head,and it came on TV.
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Salt Lake City, Utah
Offline
Posted 8/17/14 , edited 8/17/14
Don't believe them, I think they're just coincidental when someone thinks about something and then it happens.
72818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
Things like this happen to Me ALL the time...Déjà vu literally occurs at least every other Day it seems. I don't believe that I'm some type of medium or anything like that, but I DO believe that there are CERTAIN People either Born with the ability, or somehow anomalously come into the having of the ability at some appropriated time during their Life of being able to be more sensitive to things like these. All I know is that it's quite odd, and it freaks Me out sometime if I let it.
849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/ F/ California
Offline
Posted 8/17/14

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Things like this happen to Me ALL the time...Déjà vu literally occurs at least every other Day it seems. I don't believe that I'm some type of medium or anything like that, but I DO believe that there are CERTAIN People either Born with the ability, or somehow anomalously come into the having of the ability at some appropriated time during their Life of being able to be more sensitive to things like these. All I know is that it's quite odd, and it freaks Me out sometime if I let it.


Oh yeah! That's the word I was looking for! Déjà vu! Yeah, that's the feeling.
7106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in rura...
Offline
Posted 8/17/14
Mine range anywhere from a few minutes ahead to several months ahead. Sometimes, they're so vivid that I use them to make my choices. Other times, they're so dull that I can't figure out where they relate.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.