First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply What is your ideal Anime???
11413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 8/18/14 , edited 8/18/14

fullmoonsoul wrote:

It's often said that I have the smart and the know. The best bit is the idea has never been done before. I'd know because I am a connoisseur of the Chinese cartoons and tenterculz. Also, Otōsan is best girl. Le desu Kiwi or something.



Wow. The smart and the know. Sounds a good description for yourself. Chinese cartoons, I would like to see some, do u recommend any?


Yeah, I know of a few:

Full Metal Chemist
Kawaii-Desu Note
Fist of the Average Star that's surrounded by a lot of other Average Stars.
Cricketball Z
Code Java: Programmer of the Home PC R2
Howl's Stationary Castle
School;Gate
No Pieces
Sword Art: Offline
Attack on Brian
Tokyo Stool
Fate/Good Night
Normalman All right Land.
Black Cock Shooter
Cowboy Beep Boop
Ouran Elementary Fight Club
Vegetable Baskets
Samurai Shampoo
Jail!
Live la live
Strike the Fetus
Darker than *Racism Censor*
Innocent Crown
Hetalia: The Pretty Crap World
Date A Drive
Durararararararararararararararararararararararararara!!
Hairy Tale

That good enough? Appreciate the effort I put in... Appreciate iiit.


5181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Online
Posted 8/18/14

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:


fullmoonsoul wrote:

It's often said that I have the smart and the know. The best bit is the idea has never been done before. I'd know because I am a connoisseur of the Chinese cartoons and tenterculz. Also, Otōsan is best girl. Le desu Kiwi or something.



Wow. The smart and the know. Sounds a good description for yourself. Chinese cartoons, I would like to see some, do u recommend any?


Yeah, I know of a few:

Full Metal Chemist
Kawaii-Desu Note
Fist of the Average Star that's surrounded by a lot of other Average Stars.
Cricketball Z
Code Java: Programmer of the Home PC R2
Howl's Stationary Castle
School;Gate
No Pieces
Sword Art: Offline
Attack on Brian
Tokyo Stool
Fate/Good Night
Normalman All right Land.
Black Cock Shooter
Cowboy Beep Boop
Ouran Elementary Fight Club
Vegetable Baskets
Samurai Shampoo
Jail!
Live la live
Strike the Fetus
Darker than *Racism Censor*
Innocent Crown
Hetalia: The Pretty Crap World
Date A Drive
Durararararararararararararararararararararararararara!!
Hairy Tale

That good enough? Appreciate the effort I put in... Appreciate iiit.




THat's quite a good list. Thank you so much. Of course I appreciate it. I really do alot. -smiles-
5181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Online
Posted 8/19/14 , edited 8/19/14
There must be more out there. Share it and see if someone has the similar ideal as you.
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/14
YuYu Hakusho
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/19/14
Action, adventure, comedy and also mystery and maybe some drama
1557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Academy City
Offline
Posted 8/19/14
Hmmm....
Good Comedy
Interesting plot twists
Great suspense
Entertaining characters
A bit of romance
And a bit of action
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 8/19/14
A magical girl that is ACTUALLY YURI!

The main girl is the SEME and loves to protect, help, and of course, seduce her innocent uke.

Oh, and the main girl is not an ojou type but a Nanoha/Sakura type.
20695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 8/19/14
It would be a lot like Golden Time, only Banri and Linda end up together.
16761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/14
It would be a lot like Ao no Exorcist and Devil May Cry, but more military themed. There would be high detail in the weapons like in Jormungand, and there would be a nice mix of firefights, knife fighting, and martial arts fighting too, all beautifully choreographed and anyone who knows military tactics and fighting techniques will appreciate the amount of detail and realism in the combat. The animation can be ok during normal character interactions, but it would be very fluid during the action scenes, much like Ao no Exorcist. A bit of romance and comedy mixed in would be nice too, but it shouldn't be awkwardly sprinkled, and seem believable in its pacing.
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jakarta Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/1/14
Supernatural,romance,yaoi, fantasy,and action. I like L'a Corda Doro Primo Passo,Vampire Knight, Fairy Tail,Attack on Titan, and Darker then Black
38209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/14
Romance, horror, fighting, humor, adventures and cute things! <3
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Error 404 not found
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14
death note
darker than black
steins gate
fullmetal alchemist
bleach(still dont know why its like every superpower one with op main character but i like it :/)
hellsing
2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 9/1/14

Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

A magical girl that is ACTUALLY YURI!

The main girl is the SEME and loves to protect, help, and of course, seduce her innocent uke.

Oh, and the main girl is not an ojou type but a Nanoha/Sakura type.


Don't start throwing Yaoi terms left and right here.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 9/1/14 , edited 9/1/14

AliceLilit_ wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

A magical girl that is ACTUALLY YURI!

The main girl is the SEME and loves to protect, help, and of course, seduce her innocent uke.

Oh, and the main girl is not an ojou type but a Nanoha/Sakura type.


Don't start throwing Yaoi terms left and right here.






Oh, no no.


That girl might be the great yaoi seme in a little girl's body.

Just imagine.

3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Far Shore
Offline
Posted 9/1/14
a dark thriller action sci-fi with a badass female main character who has extensive knowledge on building robots, hacking computers, and using high-tech military equipment. but what is the catch? no ecchi or romance allowed. her place in the story isn't for revenge, for a cause, or anything. she fucks with the system for fun and nobody can tell her what to do. sooo she's an anti-hero
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.