First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ☪ Decaying City
Creator
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 8/19/14 , edited 9/8/14

An ancient city where most buildings have been demolished. Photographs of happy families hide under rubble. Any sign of life is scarce, too many battles ensued and caused chaos upon a once peaceful city. Housing and shopping centers are abandoned, yet there are some personal items and store goods scattered all across the city.

NPC(s): (WARRIORS) MAKO AND ORI
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/14
Roger arrived at a weird city. He's seen many awful cities but he's never seen a demolished place before."...Wow..." Roger said as he looked around the place.
Creator
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 8/24/14
Noir walked around the ruined city. Somehow, it had been fitting. Ruined things looked much more beautiful. He leaned against a building, or at least what was left of it. Listening in, he could hear the cry of crows, and maybe the breath of another man.
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/14
Roger kept on walking around the ruined city by himself. He then saw someone a few feet away from him, leaning against a building. Should I go talk to him? Roger thought.
Creator
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 8/25/14
Noir looked over at the figure who was watching him, his eyes were slightly open, giving him the impression that he was asleep. Of course he wasn't, he was fully awake. He simply stood still and contemplated his next course of action. It was either kill the stranger for no reason, or recruit him.
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/14

kokochii wrote:

Noir looked over at the figure who was watching him, his eyes were slightly open, giving him the impression that he was asleep. Of course he wasn't, he was fully awake. He simply stood still and contemplated his next course of action. It was either kill the stranger for no reason, or recruit him.


Roger looked at the man leaning against the building and to him it seemed as if the stranger was sleeping. "Should I go wake him up?" Roger asked himself. He walked a few steps closer to the man as he wondered if should talk to the stranger.
Creator
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 8/26/14
Noir played along for a little while longer, his arms remaining crossed. Signs of impatience showed as he began to tap his forefinger against his shoulder, visibly, of course. The smirk that cornered around his mouth seemed to come naturally as well, pretending was just not his strong suit. At least, not at this particular moment.
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/14

kokochii wrote:

Noir played along for a little while longer, his arms remaining crossed. Signs of impatience showed as he began to tap his forefinger against his shoulder, visibly, of course. The smirk that cornered around his mouth seemed to come naturally as well, pretending was just not his strong suit. At least, not at this particular moment.


Roger looked at the weird man a bit longer and decided to go talk to him. He walked a few steps closer and poked the man's forehead.
"Hey." Roger said. He poked the man's forehead again "Wake up."
Creator
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 8/28/14
At being poked, Noir instantaneously grabbed his finger and bent it to an uncomfortable position. His eyes were still half-closed, but his smile grew wider. "Let me ask you a question, kid." Noir didn't care much for introductions. Not when humans died out so quickly, there was no point to remembering a name. "What do you live for?"
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/28/14

kokochii wrote:

At being poked, Noir instantaneously grabbed his finger and bent it to an uncomfortable position. His eyes were still half-closed, but his smile grew wider. "Let me ask you a question, kid." Noir didn't care much for introductions. Not when humans died out so quickly, there was no point to remembering a name. "What do you live for?"


Roger quickly took a few steps back from the man. Roger looked at his finger as it hurt him a bit. He was surprised of the man's actions. No one has ever tried to hurt him or even look/touch him.
Roger was quiet for a while but he knew he had to answer the man's question "...Live for?...I don't know..." Roger said with a small shrug. Roger thought about it "I guess, I'm just living life with no reason right now." Roger smirked "What do you live for?"

Creator
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 8/29/14 , edited 8/29/14
Seemingly dissatisfied with the answer, Noir pushed himself off the wall and edged toward Roger with red, burning eyes. "That sounds pathetic," Noir remarked coldly, his right hand out. In moments a ball of dark energy generated, shaping itself into a demonic sword with black energy encircling it. He pointed it at Roger's throat. "Give me one good reason not to end your worthless life right now."
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/14 , edited 8/30/14

kokochii wrote:

Seemingly dissatisfied with the answer, Noir pushed himself off the wall and edged toward Roger with red, burning eyes. "That sounds pathetic," Noir remarked coldly, his right hand out. In moments a ball of dark energy generated, shaping itself into a demonic sword with black energy encircling it. He pointed it at Roger's throat. "Give me one good reason not to end your worthless life right now."


Roger didn't know how to react after knowing the strange man was going to kill him. "Worthless life?" Roger murmur "I think you shouldn't kill me because, I haven't fulfilled my life yet." Roger said "You may say I have a worthless life but I don't think so...If you don't kill me then I'll 'TRY' not to live a worthless, boring life..." Roger looked at the stranger and sighed "Just...please don't kill me..."
Member
9705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Lost in a place i...
Offline
Posted 8/31/14 , edited 8/31/14


"Interesting." Crizon said to himself as he looked on from above. He had been wondering how to intervene but had come up empty. He had found himself a nice perch above them, an overhanging ledge. Maybe, if i just... Crizon quickly kicked the ledge, moments later the ledge cracked and gave way and down he went aiming to land between them both. "LOOK OUT!"
Creator
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❊❊❊
Offline
Posted 8/31/14

Roger's plea fell on deaf ears, for Noir never liked listening to people. He never agreed with much, his opinion was the only one that mattered. "Wrong answer!" Noir raised his sword in an attempt to slash across Roger's chest. Before he could so, the ledge had proved to be quite the nuisance as he jumped away, only a few feet away from Roger. His scowl traveled to where the ledge seemed to have fell from, clearly not by any natural means.
Member
9705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Lost in a place i...
Offline
Posted 8/31/14


Crizon landed between the recently retreated red eyed demon and the boy with the "scared look" on his face. The boy behind me reeks of Angelic Corruption, Nephilim possibly, not demon, perhaps a Dark Angel, needless to say the red eyed demon in front of me is currently the largest threat however, the boy doesn't seem like he's given up.

Crizon fixed his gaze upon the red eyed demon who was holding a blade. The thought whether he should ready his own crossed his mind, but there was a more pressing matter, defense would serve him for now. "I am Crizon, I'm afraid I am quite lost. You see I was searching for a specific graveyard, where i intend to perform an ancient ritual at, that's nearby and it would seem that without your help I may never find it."

Sadly the only thing genuine in Crizon's words was his name. He awaited a reply or an attack.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.